Sign in to follow this  
123love

What mood are you in today??

Has been really good so far Barbara, thanx, feel all warm and loved todaybighug.gifLaie_13.gif I love birthdays!

Hello ((anj)) Im in a good mood although I had hardly any sleep..............got radio on , and enjoyed it last night as well , and will todfay too :o) but unfortunately got to go to work :o(

sleepy and have a cold, but the work seems to be coming in now so happy!

I am excited for Thursday. I moved in with my parents at the beginning of March and it has been somewhat trying not only for me but for them, too. Why am I excited for Thursday? They will be going on a cruise and will be gone about three weeks. I will have freedom to do things I haven't out of respect for them. I am extending a warm invitation to you, Bono, to visit before the next concert. Even if it is just a day or two or three...well you understand ;o) When you get here...you can dream out loud for me. Umm...let me say...a HOT invitation for that one :)

I am concerned. My daughter is sick. She has caught the bug which is going around school - stomach upset and sickness - smells from all ends lol!!!

I know it is not her fault but I finally get some work and then i can't go because i am with her - but the childminder will look after her tomorrow but then i will spend the whole day worrying about her!!!

Bless her - all curled p on the sofa next to me!

Oh poor girl , hope she recovers super fast xxxx oooo

Im good now I caught up on some sleep :o)

Oh poor girl , hope she recovers super fast xxxx oooo

Im good now I caught up on some sleep :o)

She seems to be getting worse - I had to cancel the doctors appoinment as she is too sick to go to the surgery. Got advice from the doctor though and it should be out of her in 24 - 36 hours, just need to make sure that she doesn't get too dehydrated as if she does we need to take her straight to the hospital.

My poor little kitten! frown.gif

Sorry to hear of sickness and sleeplessnessfrown.gif hope you are feeling better today

I've had a good day so far, met some brill graphic designers this morning to learn about their work and process etc lovely team of people, so talented, was a feast for the eyes so feeling quite a buzz from their creativity at the mo

poor eleanor! hope she gets lots of cuddles and gets spoiled a bit... and she'll be better very soon :-) big hug from auntie babs {{{}}}}

poor eleanor! hope she gets lots of cuddles and gets spoiled a bit... and she'll be better very soon :-) big hug from auntie babs {{{}}}}
edge_happy.gifblue_butterfly.gifwink02.gifblue_butterfly.gifbanana.gifedge_happy.gifbanana.gifedge_happy.gifblue_butterfly.gifblue_butterfly.gifclap.gifclap.gifbono_happy.gifblue_butterfly.gifbono_happy.gif

Thanks[/font] from[/font] eleanor!![/font] She[/font] wants[/font] to [/font]add [/font]some [/font]smileys!![/font]!banana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gif

yay.gif

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1']poor eleanor! hope she gets lots of cuddles and gets spoiled a bit... and she'll be better very soon :-) big hug from auntie babs {{{}}}}

edge_happy.gifblue_butterfly.gifwink02.gifblue_butterfly.gifbanana.gifedge_happy.gifbanana.gifedge_happy.gifblue_butterfly.gifblue_butterfly.gifclap.gifclap.gifbono_happy.gifblue_butterfly.gifbono_happy.gif

Thanks[/font] from[/font] eleanor!![/font] She[/font] wants[/font] to [/font]add [/font]some [/font]smileys!![/font]!banana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gif

yay.gifwow!! great reply eleanor, best i ever got loveshower.gif19.gifgreenstars.gif

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

123love']Oh poor girl , hope she recovers super fast xxxx oooo

Im good now I caught up on some sleep
:o
)

She seems to be getting worse - I had to cancel the doctors appoinment as she is too sick to go to the surgery. Got advice from the doctor though and it should be out of her in 24 - 36 hours, just need to make sure that she doesn't get too dehydrated as if she does we need to take her straight to the hospital.

My poor little kitten! frown.gif

Your poor daughter, hope she gets better soon. Plenty of fluids once she can keep it down. Little ones always recover a lot quicker than adults so she should be running around again very soon. Poor you also missing out on some work, its always the way isn't it................Sods law or something .......

[quote name='maggie18patchwork wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

123love']Oh poor girl , hope she recovers super fast xxxx oooo

Im good now I caught up on some sleep
:o
)

My poor little kitten!
frown.gif

Your poor daughter, hope she gets better soon. Plenty of fluids once she can keep it down. Little ones always recover a lot quicker than adults so she should be running around again very soon. Poor you also missing out on some work, its always the way isn't it................Sods law or something .......I certainly agree with Sod's law!!!! Luckily John has tomorrow off so i can go into work - and sod's law again - he get's her recovering and i get vomit day!! - never mopped the hall so many times!!!

She hasn't been sick for a couple of hours so hopefully over the worst of it.

And Eleanor is glad you liked her reply barbara!

whenever my kids get sick and vomit, i give them coca-cola without the sparkles and let them have little sips... and as soon as they feel better salted crisps... helps to keep fliuds in the body. wonder why they love to be sick, hey??!! lol!

I'm doing ok today!!
Just wondering how the days go by so fast.....????eyes.gif 

Zhiv sorry you missed your work, bad luckfrown.gif... hope tomorrow is better day!!

Happy Birthday, Anjana!!!

Thank you Illume xxhappy.gif

For Eleanor...get well soon xx 
(apologies to everyone one else but she's little and poorly and needs her man boy type thing baby-lyrics-justin-beiber-10947582-460-224.jpg

(apologies to everyone one else but she's little and poorly and needs her man boy type thing baby-lyrics-justin-beiber-10947582-460-224.jpg

Thank you Anj[/font]blue_butterfly.gifblue_butterfly.gifblue_butterfly.gif I hope it is true and Justin Beiber does love me![/font] banana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gif

have to thank you in lena's name too, finally she met a zootop with good taste, she says....(her words, not mine!!!)

and get well wishes from all 3 poffé-kids for eleanor XXX

Thanks from Eleanor to all of your gang barbara!!!!!

My current mood right now is "Determined" because I've decided when 2010 is over, I'm going to find a way to eat,drink,be merry and kick-up my heels!!