Sign in to follow this  
123love

What mood are you in today??

You do that Illum.......as for me, well.....I want to kick up my heels more too......banana_smiley_3.gif...but first I wanna get some sleep.putertired.gif

Sounds good Illum, why not to start right away! At least being merry and kicking-up your heels!!smile.gif

I'm irritated at the moment... fighting with STUPID excel matrixes, they just don't obey me!!!!mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

great decision, illum! hope you can stick with it xxx

poor kert, hope you wun the fight.
i'm in painful mood, think i underestimated this a little... getting your ankle cut open again to take a metal piece out does not feel nice. painkiller+couch+coffee (before 5pm, afterwards i turn to wine wink.gif) +laptop/tv.... should get me better!

btw: wonder how eleanor is? pity mr zhiv isnt a zootop. bet he's busy spoiling her.... he'd better be!

Im in a merry mood as im having a beer but its alittle too hot here , it reached 37 degree *sighs*

It's a beautiful day! I got to watch the sunrise this morning while driving to drop off my parents at the airport. The colors were amazing....especially when the sun hit the snow capped mountains and the pinks and oranges...wow! I forgot what a sunrise looked like :) The best part is that it is supposed to get up to 65 today...I thank God for this amazingly beautiful weather! Bono, wish you were here :)

It's a beautiful day! I got to watch the sunrise this morning while driving to drop off my parents at the airport. The colors were amazing....especially when the sun hit the snow capped mountains and the pinks and oranges...wow! I forgot what a sunrise looked like :) The best part is that it is supposed to get up to 65 today...I thank God for this amazingly beautiful weather! Bono, wish you were here :)

Sounds really beautiful...  so glad you were there to enjoy it.  Don't expect any grand sunrises here for awhile, we're in the midst of our first big winter storm.  Pouring rain, which sounds lovely on the roof.....

great decision, illum! hope you can stick with it xxx
poor kert, hope you wun the fight.
i'm in painful mood, think i underestimated this a little... getting your ankle cut open again to take a metal piece out does not feel nice. painkiller+couch+coffee (before 5pm, afterwards i turn to wine wink.gif

I gave up the fight with excel... devil.gifdevil.gif i'll ask someone else do it for me....

I'm feeling a tad mischievous and silly today, can't imagine whysmiley-whacky103.gif

I'm feeling a tad mischievous and silly today, can't imagine whysmiley-whacky103.gif

fighting0077.gif, knocked out......

352nmsp.gif What??? LOL

We fought a fair fight fighting0074.gif

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

[quote name='Anjana wrote:

Lemonhead']not great...

frown.gif bad day?

Not the best evening and not the best morning! It can only get better from now on though, my friends are arriving in town!

Hope this little guy puts a smile on your face...bear with it despite what happens about 40secs in!!  

Hope your day improves x

[quote name='Lemonhead wrote:

Anjana wrote:

Lemonhead']not great...

party0039.gif

sorry for that bad eve and morning, lemon. just have fun fromnow on!

Are the birthday celebrations beginning from today yeahhhhhhhappy.gif

Are the birthday celebrations beginning from today yeahhhhhhhappy.gif

Aperitif tonight, on to the serious partying tomorrow until Wednesday and then Thursday, Auckland live thread!

[quote name='Lemonhead wrote:

Anjana']Are the birthday celebrations beginning from today yeahhhhhh
happy.gif

Aperitif tonight, on to the serious partying tomorrow until Wednesday and then Thursday, Auckland live thread!

sounds like a looooooooong party, sure you're up to that at your age? *being a nurse showing complete interest in lemons health-issues 

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

Lemonhead wrote:

Anjana']Are the birthday celebrations beginning from today yeahhhhhh
happy.gif

sounds like a looooooooong party, sure you're up to that at your age? *being a nurse showing complete interest in lemons health-issues 

I've no idea! I guess I'll need a few breathers' for sure

If bits start falling off you, start to worry, otherwise you should be ok, get some Horlicks in before bed, a must in your 40's!!laugh.gif

if you need a nurse, you know where to find me, lemon. (mind you i don do sexy benny-hill-like outfits! Drbarbie.gif)

Im in an okay mood , had a strange dream of Paul though................

Unfortunately I have to work today and monday :o( but thats ok I can live with that..............

A beer some time today would be nice................