Sign in to follow this  
123love

What mood are you in today??

funny, spicy! not sure bout the 'relaxed' part, looks more like a kitty on xtc to me??

no really, its me when im relaxed, aka, happy!!

more rain...... so no painting (hey you weather gods, who ever you are, what i did to you??)

but thats belgium i suppose... will find something else to do.

Have been reading the last days pages on this, since last bit I put on, and just had to say...Zhivvy I hope you are feeling better and hope today things get better and maybe get some kind of good news. My hand reaches out to you, a ear of sympathy is here for your needs.

mornincoffee.gifputertired.gif tired, if I hadn't have dragged myself out of bed today I think i could have easily slept myself into next week!

Sleepy - I got up this morning and did Eleanor's hair for school and then went back to bed for a bit and woke up at 11!!! oooops!

Sleepy - I got up this morning and did Eleanor's hair for school and then went back to bed for a bit and woke up at 11!!! oooops!

but doesnt it feel good??? we're all allowed every now and then.....

you can always take a nap while watching tv, kert, i love to do that on cold, rainy days...smiley-sleep027.gif

gonna google more funny pics, hope you guys don mind?

yes yes more funny pics please!!smile.gif

ooooh a nap sounds perfect... have to be perky tomorrow morning!!!

I'm in a very bad mood today. I get angry for the most tiny thing. Not like I am at all. Stupid things go wrong (thanks just stupid things) I think is for full moon or something.

I'm in a very bad mood today. I get angry for the most tiny thing. Not like I am at all. Stupid things go wrong (thanks just stupid things) I think is for full moon or something.
oops, looks naz and anjana both suffer the same ..... illness? share the bottle girls 2.gif

Right now I feel relieved because I got the Christmas card list in my email and my Godparents got their apple pie delivered to them safely!!!

Right now I feel relieved because I got the Christmas card list in my email and my Godparents got their apple pie delivered to them safely!!!