Sign in to follow this  
123love

What mood are you in today??

ead26_funny-pictures-cat-ate-moon.jpg
Thank you guys ! I feel really much better !
Now I'm thinking about sex,...must be the full moon too

Excited for all the lucky fans in that queue ready for an amazing show in a few hours

Excited for all the lucky fans in that queue ready for an amazing show in a few hours

Lucky ones ! I hope they enjoy it !smile.gif

Lucky ones ! I hope they enjoy it !smile.gif

Loving mood , know its love when ''all'' the colours shine brightly :o) Thanks for the love of a king who knows all things :o)I wait for him to do his thing.....................He knows what hes doing................

Working hardly, not because I'm working a lot, but because I'm barely standing! Fucking finals I'm sick of drinking so much coffee!

Sorry to hear Celebrian... hope you can fix it out soon!!!

Hi Kerttuli! Yes, had a major emergency here at work, can't go into details, but now everythings back to normal, thank God!

but love in a baaaaaad moooooood all eve!mad.gif don know whats bugging him?? he gets mad for the slightest thin (or maybe it xwas the opera-singing this morning afterall???)

A lovely and proud mood after watching my gorgeous daughter on the stage. It was a great show! So bright and colourful and some amazing dancers

glad to hear you enjoyed your daughters show zhivv,that had to be a proud mummy moment.smile.gif

It certainly was Caz!!!happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

can imagine how well she did, she's born to b on stage and we know who she got that from, don we??wink.gifwink.gif

can imagine how well she did, she's born to b on stage and we know who she got that from, don we??wink.gifwink.gif

Yes - her Daddy wink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gif

Tired, but happy because I managed to get up at 3AM to brave the shopping mall.  I managed to get my mom and older brother their birthday presents. 

smiley-computer005.gif oregonian_winesmiley.gif176.gif 119.gifsmiley-sleep027.gifzzz.gif Count_Sheep.gif au.gif smiley-sleep026.gif mornincoffee.gif putertired.gif

your blessed anjaa what a life :o)

Im in a good mood but tired , overworked underpaid lol , would love a beer right now but dont know what daughter is doing................

A lovely and proud mood after watching my gorgeous daughter on the stage. It was a great show! So bright and colourful and some amazing dancers
How old is your daughter Zhivvy? She's a dancer?

I'm pretty much in a perpetual state of anxiety. My job ends in December, I'll get severence pay (full paychecks) until middle of March and also unemployment. Our son just graduated high school and can't even find a simple job. So many adults are out of work the young people are really losing out on jobs they'd normally get but are going to older, experienced workers. They're not gaining that early work experience we all had. I want to him to go to the community college and learn a trade, but he just wants to make some money right now, can't blame him.

My husbands job is moving far enough away that we have to move, he can't commute that distance, in a little over a year. I'm living in fear of not being able to sell our house and then what do we do. The housing market is so bad, not much is selling. It's all I think about, and the husband doesn't seem to understand we may end up in a financial crisis if the house doesn't sell before his job moves. UGH!

Zhivvy, are you moving to South Africa? I've seen a few posts about it I think, you're a teacher?

Zhivvy, are you moving to South Africa? I've seen a few posts about it I think, you're a teacher?

No I am not - just going to the show there in capetown and very excited about it!

Sorry to hear about your work surrenders - I can really empathise with you at the moment as I have no work either. i hope that you manage to find something soon, and your son too.

And do you already have your house on the market or are you waiting for a little while first? And if you don't sell is there chance that you could rent etc....

Thinking of you and hope that all goes well.

@ surrender, sorry to hear bout your worries. i hope you can sell the house and the job-thing gets solved. 

btw zhiv moving to SA?? please, no!! thats to far!
btw2: anjana what're you doing here au.gif??