Sign in to follow this  
123love

What mood are you in today??

cold feet, warm heart- chilled, shaken but not stirred...

Oh are you James Bond?happy.gif

Surrenders , as my brother says , chin up :o)

ABguggi doesnt sound healthy :o(

lol zhivvy

Im still tired but had plenty of sleep , perhaps too much

but im in a good mood...............need a cup of tea now

[quote name='surrenders wrote:

Zhivvy']A lovely and proud mood after watching my gorgeous daughter on the stage. It was a great show! So bright and colourful and some amazing dancers

How old is your daughter Zhivvy? She's a dancer?

She is only 7 - so a young dancer - loves being on the stage though! Don't think she'll ever make it big in hte dancing world but she loves it and performed her little heart out for three nights!

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

surrenders wrote:

Zhivvy']A lovely and proud mood after watching my gorgeous daughter on the stage. It was a great show! So bright and colourful and some amazing dancers

She is only 7 - so a young dancer - loves being on the stage though! Don't think she'll ever make it big in hte dancing world but she loves it and performed her little heart out for three nights!

life isnt bout being big but bout having fun and enjoying what you do. she'll be big at thatwink.gif

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

surrenders wrote:

life isnt bout being big but bout having fun and enjoying what you do. she'll be big at thatwink.gif

Oh I know that and the huge grins on her face as she came off stage tonight showed that - i was helping out backstage tonight and her excitement was amazing to see!

surrenders']Zhivvy, are you moving to South Africa? I've seen a few posts about it I think, you're a teacher?

No I am not - just going to the show there in capetown and very excited about it!

Sorry to hear about your work surrenders - I can really empathise with you at the moment as I have no work either. i hope that you manage to find something soon, and your son too.

And do you already have your house on the market or are you waiting for a little while first? And if you don't sell is there chance that you could rent etc....

Thinking of you and hope that all goes well.

Oh wow, going to the Capetown is very cool! 

I won't be looking for work until spring because I need to get this house ready to put on the market next year, so no, it's not on the market yet.  I'll still be getting my regular paycheck until middle of March (severance pay), along with unemployment, so that's a good thing. My husband doesn't want to rent it out because we'll be too far away to be a 'landlord' if anything needs fixing.  He's also afraid of what someone might do to the house.  It's going to be  weird not having a job to go to and I'll probably start going crazy with being indoors for the whole winter.

surrenders wrote:

Aaaaw, she sounds adorable!  Good for her and I'm sure you're very proud mama smile.gif

[quote name='surrenders wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

surrenders']Zhivvy, are you moving to South Africa? I've seen a few posts about it I think, you're a teacher?

No I am not - just going to the show there in capetown and very excited about it!

Sorry to hear about your work surrenders - I can really empathise with you at the moment as I have no work either. i hope that you manage to find something soon, and your son too.

And do you already have your house on the market or are you waiting for a little while first? And if you don't sell is there chance that you could rent etc....

Thinking of you and hope that all goes well.

Oh wow, going to the Capetown is very cool! 

I won't be looking for work until spring because I need to get this house ready to put on the market next year, so no, it's not on the market yet.  I'll still be getting my regular paycheck until middle of March (severance pay), along with unemployment, so that's a good thing. My husband doesn't want to rent it out because we'll be too far away to be a 'landlord' if anything needs fixing.  He's also afraid of what someone might do to the house.  It's going to be  weird not having a job to go to and I'll probably start going crazy with being indoors for the whole winter.

I found no job made my post count higher on here!!

I have to admit the part where I can take me daughter to school every day and pick her up is wonderful. And going to the supermarket in the afternoon when it is quiet lol!

But I do get bored - really bored! But then I just sit there instead of doing stuff to ease the boredom. I have got back into the habit of going to the gym a couple of times a week when it is empty.

But I guess that you have a house to get ready to sell!!

I hope that something comes up before the cheques stop.

xxx

Just a tiny bit sad, only because the family holiday weekend is over and everyone is headed back to work and school...  but mostly grateful that we had these days together. 

I'm happy you had great holiday with your family Nikki!! smile.gif(But I know it's always little sad when holiday is over and you have to get back to the "usual"...)

Silkspectre; oooh moving is sooo stressful...eyes.gif first packing and then unpacking... hope you've got a nice new home and you're happy to move anyway.

Illum; cookies, cakes and browniestongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

Hmm, I'm on ok mood... just should get some extra energy and concentration to do my schoolworks.

tired cause of all the studying... and cause of the cleaning i still have to do.... cozy cause i see the snow (very tiny flakes) falling and i'm warm inside...

good to see you back, nikki! now hoping to see janette again soonhappy.gif

Pained - once again shoulder is playing up and feels like I am being stabbed! Hopefully it will ease of for tomorrow and interview on Wednesday

oh i love feeling cozy indoors while snow is falling outside....  preferably big fat flakes smile.gif and if I could send you studying energy Kerttuli, i would !  That can be SO hard to come by! tongue.gif

Today I'm just in a busy sort of mood...  lots on my to do list...  nothing critical, but want to make progress while I have a day off.....

did i miss something? what with your sholder, zhiv? was it john???mad.gif

No it wasn't him lol!!! It is an old whiplash injury from a car accident and it locks a couple of times a year and i spend a couple of days in pain and walking like Frankenstein's monster. I have taken pills and have heat patch on (heat works better than ice for me) and I should be a lot better by tomorrow.

barbara1']did i miss something? what with your sholder, zhiv? was it john???
mad.gif

No it wasn't him lol!!! It is an old whiplash injury from a car accident and it locks a couple of times a year and i spend a couple of days in pain and walking like Frankenstein's monster. I have taken pills and have heat patch on (heat works better than ice for me) and I should be a lot better by tomorrow.

okay, its good then wink.gif well not the fact that your in pain (did you every try physio-therapy?) but that john didnt had anything to do with it...tongue.gif

Zhivvy wrote:

mad.gif

okay, its good then wink.gif well not the fact that your in pain (did you every try physio-therapy?) but that john didnt had anything to do with it...tongue.gif

I would try physio but it is too expensive - sucks i know!!!

barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

mad.gif

okay, its good then 
wink.gif
 well not the fact that your in pain (did you every try physio-therapy?) but that john didnt had anything to do with it...
tongue.gif

that does suck... i hope the hot-pack helps. how bout nice massage?? you could even ask john to fill in for bono (temporarywink.gif)

Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

mad.gif

okay, its good then 
wink.gif
 well not the fact that your in pain (did you every try physio-therapy?) but that john didnt had anything to do with it...
tongue.gif

that does suck... i hope the hot-pack helps. how bout nice massage?? you could even ask john to fill in for bono (temporarywink.gif)

I could get a Bono massage!!!! That would be nice lol!!

and will let john touch it - but tomorrow today i think i would kill him if he went anywhere near it.

And he is at his parent's tonight anyway so no massages off anyone

btw2: anjana what're you doing here au.gif??

That's me the insomniac who always wakes up during the night after a couple of hours sleep, hence morning grumps!!

eek.gifeek.gifeek.gif OMG did I miss something, that's amazing, when did this all come about...wowwy!

[quote name='Anjana wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

eek.gifeek.gifeek.gif OMG did I miss something, that's amazing, when did this all come about...wowwy!

Not going living there lol!!! But looks as if i will be there drooling over the Bman on 18th Feb!!!!

mad.gif

Frankenstein! I know exactly what you mean , I get the Frankensteins sometimes, bloody hurts, you have my sympathy m'dear, heat patches work better on me too, I'm wearing them a lot these days!