Sign in to follow this  
123love

What mood are you in today??

[quote name='Anjana wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1']did i miss something? what with your sholder, zhiv? was it john???
mad.gif

No it wasn't him lol!!! It is an old whiplash injury from a car accident and it locks a couple of times a year and i spend a couple of days in pain and walking like Frankenstein's monster. I have taken pills and have heat patch on (heat works better than ice for me) and I should be a lot better by tomorrow.

Frankenstein! I know exactly what you mean , I get the Frankensteins sometimes, bloody hurts, you have my sympathy m'dear, heat patches work better on me too, I'm wearing them a lot these days!Loving my heat patch! Still stabs but it helps. Been 10 years since the idiot forgot to stop and hit me and it goes like this less and less but still hurts just as much when it does.

I''m bozzed eyed from being on pooter all day, which is a good thing design-wise but it leaves my eyes tired and my head headachy!

Not going living there lol!!! But looks as if i will be there drooling over the Bman on 18th Feb!!!!

That's brill, wow! Have you been before or will it be a trip of a lifetime?

[quote name=Anjana wrote:

barbara1]
btw2: anjana what're you doing here devil.gifdevil.gif

Zhivvy']

Not going living there lol!!! But looks as if i will be there drooling over the Bman on 18th Feb!!!!

Never been before - will be the first time I have ever crossed the equator! Sucks that won't be with John and Eleanor frown.gif. But am going with my friend. She works for British Airways so I can travel as her partner as she is single. And she has to use her free ticket - what a bugger!!!happy.gif So the flight is only admin costs - and we fly club: posh seats etc!!! And she gets staff discounts for the hotel too. I won't say how much it will be, but just say it will be a lot less to have a week there than the flights and 4 nights in Vienna!! (only not saying the cost as don't want to be lynched!!!laugh.giflaugh.gif) And have sorted out concert tickets too! We just need to see about the flights as can only fly standby for these prices.

And now dreaming of wine tasting trips with the Bman!tongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

Zhivvy']

I have missed this too... great, lucky you Zhiv!!!smile.gif (you have to drool for all of us...wink.gif)

[quote name='kerttuli wrote:

Anjana wrote:

Zhivvy']

I have missed this too... great, lucky you Zhiv!!!smile.gif (you have to drool for all of us...wink.gif)

Trying not to get too excited but can't help it! And really really need to get this interview on Wednesday! then at least i know i can afford it!

[quote name=kerttuli wrote:

Anjana wrote:
barbara1]
btw2: anjana what're you doing here devil.gifdevil.gif

That's really interesting, it's like training yourself to sleep. I can get mega tired, yawning, sleepy but no matter how many hours I've been awake, the moment my head hits the pillow I wake up, wide awake, staring at the ceiling, hubsy bought me a mini DVD player so I don't have to go downstairs in the cold and fall asleep on the sofa in middle of night!! I do sleep a few hours usually but wake up about 3/4am and can't fall asleep til there's a hint of daylight (am I a vampeek.gif??) then it's a deep sleep for a couple of hours but I wake up groggy cos the night is disrupted. Have been like that since my teens and it makes for a grumpy, irritable daytime person! It's like your battery doesn't fully recharge and you never wake up feeling refreshed from a good night's sleep. Not nice at all.

Wow Zhiv, good for you, that sounds amazing, how exciting! And good luck with the interview, I so hope you get the job and hope that shoulder pain goes, it is horrible to have it and like you say it never quite goes away, a recurring thing.

barbara1']
btw2: anjana what're you doing here 
au.gif
??

That's me the insomniac who always wakes up during the night after a couple of hours sleep, hence morning grumps!!

okay, get it... candle kinda confused me... made me think: wuthering heights, jane eyre...secret rooms and ghosts in the nite...sick.gif

don worry anjana, you know vampires are pretty stylish these days?

want to visit africa to one day. i have to say i wanna travel europe first, thats my biggest dream but africa is next. america and asia don mean so much to me...
and sorry to hear bout the sleeping problems anjana and kert... don know anything bout that. i sometimes have trouble falling asleep (not often tho) cause my thoughts are spinning through my head (started bout the time we were planning on getting the renovation donesick.gif) but once i sleep, no waking me up soon. most nights i just turn off tv and lite and pass out within minutes. my love's even worse: he can fall asleep in the middle of his sentence?!eyes.gif 

Have you ever tried melatonin Anj - purely herbal, they are great, work for me and don't make you feel yucky like sleeping pills do. I get bad insomnia a couple of times a year and they really help.

I think I've tried it, isn't that the stuff you can take for jetlag? I've had insomia for as long as I can remember, I get tired but I don't seem to need much sleep, at least not at night anyway! I think I find sleep boring LOL seriously, it just bores my mind!! Maybe I'm better suited to napping! perhaps I was a cat in a past life and a vamp in the current one!laugh.gif

Not sure if it is the same as jetlag stuff.

And being a cat is not a bad thing - they get the life of luxury! - just ask the real Zhivvy!

I know! They've got it sussed. think my two are in til Spring now, they seem to be hibernating in between eating and purring stuck!!

I want to come back as a cat in my next life!

I'm in a good mood, life is sorting itself out nicely at the moment and its only 4 days till we go to Brisbane - can't wait to catch up with two very good friends and a whole heap of zootoops. yippee

[quote name='Reid NZ wrote:

Zhivvy']I want to come back as a cat in my next life!

WTF! roll.gif

Think about it Reid - the life a cat has - obviously a pampered one, doesn't get much better than that!tongue.gif

totally understand what you mean, zhiv! i get so jealous at the dogs here some days.... they just lay there in the couch, get their food and water... go out only when they want to...

but then i realize: they only live like 15 years? they never get their water replaced with wine?? mmmhhh... might reconsidereek.gif

feeling all wintery here (is that a word?) sitting in couch, scarf still on (so warm, soft... didnt wanna take it off after coming in again, lol) snow outside.... love and dogs snorring in the other couchwink.gif

yes melatonin is used as "jetlag stuff" too...

oh i could be a puppy or cat or baby too... life could be only eating and sleaping and someone would pet and hug me all the time!! And no responsibilities!! But because I'm me and not a puppy, i guess i have to continue studying....how boring is that.indifferent.gifindifferent.gif

btw isn't 1 year dog's life kind of similar than 7 years human's life... so dogs might live kind of 105 years!!! (but that's long life to live without wine...)

Cats life would be good , then my leg wouldnt be playing up lol

Im in a good mood , dont get to come in here as much bc im always busy but its nice to see you all doing fine :o)

Daughters first words from bedroom this morning "It's snowed, OH! my god it's cold, it's not toast again for breakfast! " in other words....Hannah's morning mood, I shouldn't laugh but I do, and thats thats the start of the day. My morning mood, food shopping done yesterday, keep warm wiz round moad, clean and tidy, while thinking about Christmas....this year I must keep an eye on spending with banks changing charges 1st Dec....and tomorrow "WORLD AIDS DAY", a U2 concert ( what time is that in England? ) and a little girls birthday called Lena....I think. wink.gif 

My mood today, I'm beginning, having the sick feeling about Christmas. eyes.gif