Sign in to follow this  
123love

What mood are you in today??

Saying that - looking at bunny laying at full length in her opened cage by the radiator getting her ears stroked everytime we walk by doesn't look a bad life either - and she gets to snack on apples and broccoli too lol!!!

I am sleepy today - struggled to sleep last night with sore shoulder, but it is better than yesterday. And I am looking forwards to my interview tomorrow - would be nice to know that my skills are actually wanted!

Not too bad a day, got some stuff done but not as much as I wanted but never mind, always the way! Snow is melting so hoping to get out and about more tomorrowhappy.gif. Can't believe it's DEcember tomorrow, how time flies by!

Melting??? We are stil having some falling!! but think it may have gone in morning as the temp is rising now.

Feeling excited for interview tomorrow

Dunno (indecisive?laugh.gif)

sounds so familiar!!!

I'm also Ti(RED) and HUNGRY for sure!!!

Sick but in recovery

Get well soon!

Ohhhh!!! what you making?

I am being creative at the moment making my Zoo christmas cards - i love them - hubby shakes his head and said he doesn't want me to make them for his family lol!

Nothing mischievous...yet...but there's still time!! Hope to get some time next week to make something for the holiday comp! Is John being a grumpy bunny bout your zoo cards LOL

I think he secretly likes them and he is just jealous as i will get more cards than him!!!

My cards are fab - i think that i will send him one lol!

Definitely send him at least one!! LOLlaugh.gif

Definitely send him at least one!! LOLlaugh.gif

A supersized one lol!laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Tired , too much work not enough play.................................

Bit fed up at times but doing ok, could do with some luck on the work front at the mo

Apprehensive - waiting for the call from the school

Happy- as had fun following the feed

Sad - that i wasn't in melbourne for the show!

Isn't it horrible waiting for 'that call', you must be on tenterhooksohwell.gif

I am - keep looking at clock etc.... and they don't seem to realise how much you need to know

I know!! Hubsy had this last month, they didn't call til after 4pm, it was nerve-wracking, we finally stepped out sick of waiting and just left the house, of course came back to a flashing ansafone message!

I am getting so stressed and now thinking that not got it. If I had they would have rang earlier wouldn't they? the other woman would have finished by now, and be more fresh in their heads etc... and was probably more organised in class as she actually prepared a decent lesson in the days she had not the 1/2 hour that I did!

I wish that they would just put me out of my misery!

I know!! Hubsy had this last month, they didn't call til after 4pm, it was nerve-wracking, we finally stepped out sick of waiting and just left the house, of course came back to a flashing ansafone message!
did he get the job, anjana?

i'm a little bit frustrated too today...

should talk with the tutor who should help me with my master's thesis but she is so busy, she doesn't have time to meet me and doesn't respond to my e-mails... and i'm stuck without her help. Blaaaaah.

That's really annoying Kerti, I had a tutor who said call, text, email anytime but he rarely got back to me, it took him three months to get a tutorial back to me having said it'd be ready within days, the last tutorial I chased by email for a few months, he never replied and I've just gave up with it.  It's really frustrating cos you can't get on until you know the answers to a few questions! I wish they wouldn't offer 'help always at hand' promises if they can't follow thrumad.gif

I hope that she gets in touch with you soon Kert - and you can continue with your work. what are you doing your masters in?