Sign in to follow this  
123love

What mood are you in today??

yes exactly Anj - they hope that students would graduate as soon as possible but seems like they don't get that we might need some help sometimes!!! And yes, it would be only couple of things that i want to ask, but i really need those answers before i can go on....mad.gif

I'm trying to analyze how changing working life, especially temporary agency work is represented in media (in a finnish newspaper)...

Sounds an interesting topic - are the newspaper helping you?

yes i've got 'bout 100 newspaper articles as a material... i have collected them already, at this moment i need some advice concerning the theory-part...eyes.gifeyes.gif really hope i could speak with her next week.

Happy mood , got the first saturday off in two weeks but have plenty to do :o/

Zhivvy, have you heard anything? The waiting is the hardest part! Don't they realize you have to go to Cape Town?

We had our first little snow of the winter today, just a couple of inches, no biggie.

I poked myself in the eye tonight, don't ask, and have a scratch on my eyelid that hurts :(

I'm on good mood - went to bowling and had a dinner at mexican restaurant with my friends yesterday.
Now having lazy sunday, thinking about going shopping, but maybe i'll pass it - it was tax refund day on friday so half of the city is shopping....

surrenders i know what you mean, i poked myself in my nose and have scratch now, don't know how it's possible but somehow it happenedeyes.gif

Am in a sad mood and would give anything for a strong partner to support me right now.............

But it was well worthit to see my daughters smile when she bought a kitten today that litterally has no home yet . well she cant have it here bc my baby (doggy) would probably have it for breakfast by accidently but her dad is thinking of having a pet so shes hoping ,............ normally I dont allow this behaviour but knowing with her OCD and mannerism that she wouldnt leave until we got it and we advised the pet shop if we find no home with her dad we would bring her back money loss and all so shes aware of the consequence but I hope the cute 3 week old black kitten wins his heart because it sure made my daughter light up , besides all the stress she goes through with her sickness and still waiting for the doc to okay the medication but its hard for her to open up to a total stranger , which really stinks , anyway thats enough of my rant i could fill up a whole forum with one lol ,

off to have another wine not to get drunk though but dont mind me if I cant keep up............also got work in the morning at 8am so must go to sleep as well soon............

123Love-Good luck on your daughter being able to keep that kitten because kitty needs a home.

As for my current mood, I'm in a calm on because many issues on the homefront will soon be resolved.

Glad to hear that Illuminataion.

123Love, I hope your daughter can have the kitty. Kitty needs a home and your daughter needs a soft kitty to cuddle.

Hi 123, hope you'll find some kind of solution and your daughter can keep the kitten!!

is this what they mean with rollercoaster?

i feel a little crossed at this colleague who thikns its normal she works less then us. she lets others do the heavy work while she sits at desk to fill some forms.
i feel stressed cause had to rush a gain to get things done at work, and still didnt finish in time.
i feel happy cause had this nice evening in greek resturant with my love, kids, mom and aunt (who's over from mallorca)
sad, cause couple of hours before we left to restaurant, paramedics stopped at the neighbours house... this couple is goin through some problems, she left with kids, he cant cope with being alone. yesterday jona got a message from the guy asking him to come over and watch football with him... cause he was goin nuts, sitting alone in this empty house. so today he took all sorts of pills...we didnt know what happened till ambulance drove of and she came out and told bout the intoxication. some other neighbour made a comment bout how it was no wonder he did it. the wife took it wrong, jumped in car and drove off, after yelling: so now its my fault?? it takes two to break up, you know!
still don know what exactly happened. why was she there? was that coincidence? did he call her? did she call paramedics? is he okay? will hear more bout how he's doin when i go to work tomorrow afternoon.frown.gif

Oh Barbara that's a tough one. It's scary when people can't see any other way out.

123Love, I've mixed cats and dogs several times now. It can be done!!!! Email me if you want some tips. Tell me what kind of dog you have and how it's behaved toward cats before.

Tonight, I am all over the map.

Relieved- just got my group project piece finished and edited the others' parts and I wrote one more university paper

Confounded- I drag out writing a university paper like no one else. I still have one more to go for Friday

Anxious- Bert the pigeon is in the kennel in the porch. Hoping he gets through the night okay. We're soooooooo close to getting him back to his native territory, I'm scared something will go wrong in the last few hours

Ticked off- at my family. Not saying any more or I'll never sleep tonight

Weary- about going to work tomorrow. Teachers are all cranky pants these days and I am an easy target for their ire for some reason but not willing to take it any more.

WIDE AWAKE and so not sleepy but it's late late late so I should try.

Good night Zoobuds. Sleep well.

sorry to hear bout those teachers having a go at you, scout. you don have to take that at all.

hope all went well with Bert? and good luck with papers.
and yes, dogs and cats can be mixed. i've always had both. and never any trouble cause our cats, even when they were little, made it perfectly clear to the dogs when they wanted to be left alone. so they sisssss and show nails a lot in the beginning. after awhile the dogs (who can be stubborn) get the point and calm down. then they become buddies.
we had this one dog who furiously would chase the neighbours cats all through our garden , scaring the living daylights out of them. but who could tell from a distance if the cat was ours, and never hurted or chased any. good luck with it.

I am in a happy but sleepy mood. what is making me smile is wathcing hubby trying to put up the christmas tree lol!! he is moving things around and getting annoyed with it all and i know that he wants me to help but i am ignoring him - as it is so much more fun to watch and laugh!!!!!

always good fun to watch hubbys trying to do things and getting annoyed, I'd get a glass of wine and a mince pie and just enjoy the sheer entertainment value!laugh.gif

always good fun to watch hubbys trying to do things and getting annoyed, I'd get a glass of wine and a mince pie and just enjoy the sheer entertainment value!laugh.gif
laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif If it wasn't so early i would go for the glass of wine lol!!! But not the mince pie - yucky!!!!

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the annual cussing Christmas tree routine. I do miss that about living at home. My Dad could use Jesus' name in more emotive ways than most which is of course kind of ironic considering the holiday and all.

And yes, mom, brother and I would gather around to laugh at him which made him swear at us and we'd take turns holding the tree until he had it "level" in the stand and he really used a level and saws and such to get the thing JUST perfectly straight up and down.

The tree is up!!! Decorations are on it! - Eleanor did the decorating - looking pretty!!!

Christmas tree and decorating it sounds so atmospheric... went to see shop windows with all kind of christmas decoration yesterday evening and almost got some kind of christmas feeling!!smile.gif I don't normally buy any decorations to my home because i always spend christmas at my brothers or mothers home... but now i think it could be nice to buy something.

but what mood....hmm quite happy, it's independence day here, all the shops are closed and snowstorm outside so peaceful and relaxing day at home.

no tree here, cause of love's religion. but don really miss it cause i lite candles in the evening and wouldnt have room for a tree anyway. besides: the cats&dogs would just attack it.....

my friends dog knocked down their tree last year... the decorations might be just too tempting. So no tree for them any more..

i love the candles too, think they are enough for me. But hope will see the tree at my mum's home on christmas eve.

1.gifconfoosed by computer language today, spent most of day trying to figure stuff out 'the speak' betwix pooter and printer but I've given up for the day now, will try again tomorrow to understand why it does what it does!! 297.gif

Sorry to read peeps are having troubles and feeling low, life feels really hard sometimes but I remind myself that there is always good out therehappy.gif

No christmas tree here,  I like real trees and had them for a few years but felt bad having to throw them out , couldn't plant them in my tiny garden so have an alternative hanging wall tree now made of pretty lights. May put up some decorations over the weekend but don't feel Christmassy yet so not really in the mood.

I'm rambling again.....I can see your eyes glazing over with boredom, sorry about that! LOL

1.gifconfoosed by computer language today, spent most of day trying to figure stuff out 'the speak' betwix pooter and printer but I've given up for the day now, will try again tomorrow to understand why it does what it does!! 297.gif

Sorry to read peeps are having troubles and feeling low, life feels really hard sometimes but I remind myself that there is always good out therehappy.gif

No christmas tree here,  I like real trees and had them for a few years but felt bad having to throw them out , couldn't plant them in my tiny garden so have an alternative hanging wall tree now made of pretty lights. May put up some decorations over the weekend but don't feel Christmassy yet so not really in the mood.

I'm rambling again.....I can see your eyes glazing over with boredom, sorry about that! LOL

tired.giftired.giftired.gif....what?eek.gif hey?? oh yes, ofcourse anjana..... what were u saying againembarassed.gifembarassed.gif?

lol! kiddingtongue.gif

Christmas tree is up and decorated. Working on the rest of the house bit by bit. It all comes down a lot faster then it goes up. Haven't bought one pressie yet :o