Sign in to follow this  
123love

What mood are you in today??

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

Anjana']

1.gif

confoosed by computer language today, spent most of day trying to figure stuff out 'the speak' betwix pooter and printer but I've given up for the day now, will try again tomorrow to understand why it does what it does!!
297.gif

Sorry to read peeps are having troubles and feeling low, life feels really hard sometimes but I remind myself that there is always good out there
happy.gif

No christmas tree here,  I like real trees and had them for a few years but felt bad having to throw them out , couldn't plant them in my tiny garden so have an alternative hanging wall tree now made of pretty lights. May put up some decorations over the weekend but don't feel Christmassy yet so not really in the mood.

I'm rambling again.....I can see your eyes glazing over with boredom, sorry about that! LOL

SEVeyesB08_th.gif 

Please don't Anj lol!!!

I am all festive - decorations are done and I have made some of my Zoo christmas cards ready to post - will do the rest of them tomorrow!

I'm just trying to help insomniacs in here by sending them to sleep, part of my services to the zoo!!

I'm just trying to help insomniacs in here by sending them to sleep, part of my services to the zoo!!

You could never be boring Anj!! And loved the kissy day in the advent calendar have been posting some pics down there!

The Bman does a lot of kissing but I'm never on the receiving endtongue.gif!! Will go check out your pics...

The Bman does a lot of kissing but I'm never on the receiving endtongue.gif!! Will go check out your pics...

I would like to be on the receiving end one day!!!

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

Anjana']

The Bman does a lot of kissing but I'm never on the receiving end
tongue.gif
!! Will go check out your pics...

...and not wake up and realise it was all a dream LOL (just as I typed that an advert came on telly with mango chutney!)

[quote name='Anjana wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

Anjana']

The Bman does a lot of kissing but I'm never on the receiving end
tongue.gif
!! Will go check out your pics...

...and not wake up and realise it was all a dream LOL (just as I typed that an advert came on telly with mango chutney!)Lol!!!! can't beat some mango chutney!!! i convert my friend to mango-loving this weekend when I saw her - she is a huge U2 and Bono fan - so I showed her the mango photo and then 12 hours later she was giggling at hot mango sauce in the market!!!!

I grin from ear to ear everytime the Mango fashion advert comes on, what's the mango wearing today! And all the mango products in Boots always make me smile!!

I grin from ear to ear everytime the Mango fashion advert comes on, what's the mango wearing today! And all the mango products in Boots always make me smile!!

My mission to make every U2 fan then the worls to snigger and giggle at mangos is working!!!!laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

The future is orange....

..........the future is mango!happy.gif

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif sweet mango dreams, I'm off to bed, it's freezing downstairs, the heating went off a couple of hours ago brrrrrr, the electric blanket should be toasty warm by now...nite xx

Count_Sheep.gif 

Oh chilly!!! decided out heating is just set to 20 and if it gets colder boots in again - I am a wimp to the cold!!!

Sweet mango dreams to you too!

I think I missed something somewhere. Do the Bono mango references mean what I think it does ;)

[quote name='Anjana wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

Anjana']

1.gif

confoosed by computer language today, spent most of day trying to figure stuff out 'the speak' betwix pooter and printer but I've given up for the day now, will try again tomorrow to understand why it does what it does!!
297.gif

Sorry to read peeps are having troubles and feeling low, life feels really hard sometimes but I remind myself that there is always good out there
happy.gif

No christmas tree here,  I like real trees and had them for a few years but felt bad having to throw them out , couldn't plant them in my tiny garden so have an alternative hanging wall tree now made of pretty lights. May put up some decorations over the weekend but don't feel Christmassy yet so not really in the mood.

I'm rambling again.....I can see your eyes glazing over with boredom, sorry about that! LOL

SEVeyesB08_th.gif 

wait a minute, please  party0034.gif okay...i'm back, go ahead! rant away.....

4chsmu1.gif

I think I missed something somewhere. Do the Bono mango references mean what I think it does ;)

If your mind is in the gutter then yes!!! lol!!!

http://community.u2.com/topic/18710?page=1

This thread in the Bono forum and the first picture should explain it all - but I will admit to naming it a mango!!happy.gif - but it looks like there is a mango there!!!!laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Insomnia...

Then I think Anj's post are just for you!  (lol, just kidding!)

In a good mood - not good to have to go to the job centre etc....but I have got some application forms to fill in which could hopefully lead to something.

And then have been making moer Zoo cards and making presents too!!

I didn't get to tell you Zhivvy....  sorry the last one didn't work out, but that must mean there is a BETTER job waiting for you elsewhere....  maybe with this batch!  GOOD LUCK!

I didn't get to tell you Zhivvy....  sorry the last one didn't work out, but that must mean there is a BETTER job waiting for you elsewhere....  maybe with this batch!  GOOD LUCK!

Thanks Nikki - I'm keeping postive! It only takes one successful interview and then it will all be sorted!happy.gif

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

Anjana wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

Anjana wrote:

1.gif

297.gif

happy.gif

SEVeyesB08_th.gif

wait a minute, please  
party0034.gif
 okay...i'm back, go ahead! rant away.....

4chsmu1.gif

Nikki1120 wrote:

TerriB.']Insomnia...

Then I think Anj's post are just for you!  (lol, just kidding!

*harumph* stomps off .....laugh.gif

Another day on pooter mad0223.gif = bozz-eyed + painful shoulders and neck putertired.gif