Sign in to follow this  
123love

What mood are you in today??

Another day on pooter mad0223.gif = bozz-eyed + painful shoulders and neck putertired.gif

Computers are only for Zoo purposes! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

Anjana']Another day on pooter 
mad0223.gif
 = b
ozz-eyed + painful shoulders and neck 
putertired.gif

Computers are only for Zoo purposes! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Rename it a zooter!

[quote name='Anjana wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

Anjana']Another day on pooter 
mad0223.gif
 = b
ozz-eyed + painful shoulders and neck 
putertired.gif

Computers are only for Zoo purposes!
laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Rename it a zooter!

That's the idea Anj lol!happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

I am in a good mood still - after three years of complaining that our shower's temperature has never been right (since we moved in here) we finally got sent a thingymagig to put in the shower-bit (technical language here!!!) and now it is lovely and warm! Was under there before so hot that i turn red and under for so long went all pruney lol!!! Oh it was bliss!!!!

And been drooling over Bedgie pics for hte advent calendar!

And now putting the little one to bed, making a posh meal of a pot noodle and a glass of red and snuggling under blanket to watch Masterchef Australia!!happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

[quote name='nikki1120 wrote:

TerriB.']Insomnia...

Then I think Anj's post are just for you!  (lol, just kidding!)good one, nikki! * high 5!4fvfcja.gif

[quote name='Anjana wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

Anjana wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

Anjana wrote:

1.gif

confoosed by computer language today, spent most of day trying to figure stuff out 'the speak' betwix pooter and printer but I've given up for the day now, will try again tomorrow to understand why it does what it does!!
297.gif

Sorry to read peeps are having troubles and feeling low, life feels really hard sometimes but I remind myself that there is always good out there
happy.gif

No christmas tree here,  I like real trees and had them for a few years but felt bad having to throw them out , couldn't plant them in my tiny garden so have an alternative hanging wall tree now made of pretty lights. May put up some decorations over the weekend but don't feel Christmassy yet so not really in the mood.

I'm rambling again.....I can see your eyes glazing over with boredom, sorry about that! LOL

SEVeyesB08_th.gif

wait a minute, please  
party0034.gif
 okay...i'm back, go ahead! rant away.....

4chsmu1.gif

Nikki1120 wrote:

TerriB.']Insomnia...

Then I think Anj's post are just for you!  (lol, just kidding!

*harumph* stomps off .....laugh.gifkap.gifplease come back anjana.....

back hurts (ironing), and silas still not feeling better. but lena very happy with JB-shirt!

grump grump grumpity grump

is that still from falling off the bike and hurting your bum?? 

So happy that Lena is happy with her t-shirt! Passed on the message to Eleanor and she is so happy that she likes her present - hope she liked the card too which Eleanor made in school for her! and get well soon Silas!

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

surrenders']I think I missed something somewhere. Do the Bono mango references mean what I think it does
;)

If your mind is in the gutter then yes!!! lol!!!

http://community.u2.com/topic/18710?page=1

This thread in the Bono forum and the first picture should explain it all - but I will admit to naming it a mango!!roll.gifroll.gif

[quote name='surrenders wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

surrenders']I think I missed something somewhere. Do the Bono mango references mean what I think it does
;)

If your mind is in the gutter then yes!!! lol!!!

http://community.u2.com/topic/18710?page=1

This thread in the Bono forum and the first picture should explain it all - but I will admit to naming it a mango!!roll.gifroll.gif

So pleased that you like the thread!!! We have had so much fun down there!! - pardon the pun!laugh.gif

Im in a great mood , just had some wine with my dad and it would have been nice to be able to have a little more but no can do :o/

Not too bad - happy but feeling a bit down too. But just blame my hormones!!!

I'm ok, but a little depressed because I see men who are older than me dating/marrying women young enough to be their daughters.

I'll get over this funky feeling because all I have to do is become extremely busy with work and taking care of things on the home front.

Started off grouchy and tired then turned to squinky and impatient!! Score! I expect this was largely due to not falling asleep til 3am last night!! grrrrr

Count_Sheep.gif I'm wide awaaaaake...I'm not sleeping....

Happy and Bored. Need a job or volunteer to keep me busy.

Hope you are feeling better soon Illum. A lot of us seem to be feeling a bit glum at the moment!

And Terri - I understand your boredom I am like that. Which is why i have started doing much more with one.org and other campaigns. In fact i am off to see and annoy my MP tomorrow on behalf of One

happy!!! cause tomorrow is last late-shift for this week!

and happy cause we know whats wrong with silas, probably. seems lots of kids in his school have salmonella-contamination. so we rang gp, and he thinks silas is suffering from a mild form (lots of stomach-aches, but other kids ended up in hospital!) so he put him on antibiotics, and he will be fine. just has lots to catch up in school, but we will help him, and so will his teacher.

So glad that you have sorted all of that out Barbara - you must be so happy to know the causes

i am, juzst sorry we didnt find out sonner, if only the school had called us to let us know... but he will be ready to go back after the weekend, and hopefully wont wake up at nite anymore when antibiotics start doin the job. he looks so plae and tired cause no good nite sleep since the weekend.