Sign in to follow this  
123love

What mood are you in today??

Poor Silas - not nice when they don't sleep. I hope antibiotics work quickly and he has a lovely sleep-filled weekend. And if he can't sleep get Lena to lend him some Beiber CDs and they should work to put him to sleep to avoid the racket!

Poor Silas - not nice when they don't sleep. I hope antibiotics work quickly and he has a lovely sleep-filled weekend. And if he can't sleep get Lena to lend him some Beiber CDs and they should work to put him to sleep to avoid the racket!

laugh.gif poor justin...

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy']Poor Silas - not nice when they don't sleep. I hope antibiotics work quickly and he has a lovely sleep-filled weekend. And if he can't sleep get Lena to lend him some Beiber CDs and they should work to put him to sleep to avoid the racket!

laugh.gif poor justin...

But I see that you aren't disagreeing with me

Thanks Zhivvy because I'm now feeling better now today's work shift is over!!!

Glad to know you are feeling better Illum. Relax and chill out after a hard day at work

HAPPY!!!!!!banana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gif

My copy of Wide Awake in Europe has finally arrived - i just keep lookng and stroking it!!!

That's terrible Illume.frown.gif

I'm feeling pretty good at the end of a Friday as I've done a good week's work on a project and I'm feeling really pleased with ithappy.gif

can you actually speak without using u2 lyrics?i mean really another time another place?

can you actually speak without using u2 lyrics?i mean really another time another place?

you don't know, you don't get it do you?

it's a beautiful day

get on your boots

in a little while

sleeeeeep sleeep toniiiite

I'm wiiiide awaaake I'm not sleeping

the crumbs from your table

to name just a few! Welcome to the zoo Ovalhappy.gif

Sorry to hear that Ilum - i hope that your friend is okay.

And Oval - I can talk without using U2 lyrics, and I can also cry without weeping, talk without speaking and i can also scream without raising my voice!

Sorry to hear that Ilum - i hope that your friend is okay.

And Oval - I can talk without using U2 lyrics, and I can also cry without weeping, talk without speaking and i can also scream without raising my voice!

roll.gif

don believe what you hear, oval, don believe what you see...the truth is not the same without the lies they make up.
you don know how you got here, you just know you want out? gotta get outta here, gotta get out...
cause its outta control....

Zhivvy']Sorry to hear that Ilum - i hope that your friend is okay.

roll.gif

don believe what you hear, oval, don believe what you see...the truth is not the same without the lies they make up.
you don know how you got here, you just know you want out? gotta get outta here, gotta get out...
And when Barbara and I go out together they say that every beauty needs to go out with an idiot - you choose who is who!!!

(BTW - this should be a whole thread of it's own!)

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

roll.gif

And when Barbara and I go out together they say that every beauty needs to go out with an idiot - you choose who is who!!!

love the idea bout that thread.... but hope you're not implying what it looks like....eek.gifeek.gif

Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

roll.gif

love the idea bout that thread.... but hope you're not implying what it looks like....eek.gifeek.gif

Me???? Never!!!! Innocent me!tongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif I meant to say that John was with us too (phew - did i get away with that?)

you're my friend, so i wanna believe you......was close, but i don buy it!mad.gif

dragging me down thats not the way it used to be....i have held the hand of a devil.

my faith in non intelligent beings on earth is strengthened! apart from the high brow sycophants on this site there is actually a species of beings that are yet to be defined!reality check kids,u2 lyrics are not that great.check out bob dylan,bruce,bear in the big blue house.anyway it must be past your bedtimes and bono is will mlk u to sleep.enter sandman!

you're my friend, so i wanna believe you......was close, but i don buy it!mad.gif

dragging me down thats not the way it used to be....i have held the hand of a devil.

But I am the idiot!!! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif!!!!

How can you stand next to the truth and not see it?

be careful where you aim, where you aim just might hit....

the right to be ridiculous is something i hold dear!!!

btw; did oval just say bono would come to put us to bed, cheryl??? did he??? *rushes of to put on (sexy)pj's and brush teeth (so glad she bought mango-flavored toothpaste)ohwell.gifohwell.gifohwell.gif

be careful where you aim, where you aim just might hit....

btw; did oval just say bono would come to put us to bed, cheryl??? did he??? *rushes of to put on (sexy)pj's and brush teeth (so glad she bought mango-flavored toothpaste)ohwell.gifohwell.gifohwell.gif
Oh - I have my mango patterned Pyjamas to put on whilst he gently sings us a lullaby!

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1']be careful where you aim, where you aim just might hit....

btw; did oval just say bono would come to put us to bed, cheryl??? did he??? *rushes of to put on (sexy)pj's and brush teeth (so glad she bought mango-flavored toothpaste)
ohwell.gifohwell.gifohwell.gif

Oh - I have my mango patterned Pyjamas to put on whilst he gently sings us a lullaby!

i want love is blindness, which are you gonna ask for??

Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1']be careful where you aim, where you aim just might hit....

btw; did oval just say bono would come to put us to bed, cheryl??? did he??? *rushes of to put on (sexy)pj's and brush teeth (so glad she bought mango-flavored toothpaste)
ohwell.gifohwell.gifohwell.gif

i want love is blindness, which are you gonna ask for??Anything with the line - going down on me!tongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

Or kite would be sweet, or '40' because how long would he have to sing that song as I am wide awake - I'm not sleeping!