Sign in to follow this  
123love

What mood are you in today??

sad feckers.mango?is that a color or a smell!SYCOPHANTS ALL!missing the point as usual.btw change your kecks if they smell of mango.not very sexy!

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1']be careful where you aim, where you aim just might hit....
the right to be ridiculous is something i hold dear!!!

btw; did oval just say bono would come to put us to bed, cheryl??? did he??? *rushes of to put on (sexy)pj's and brush teeth (so glad she bought mango-flavored toothpaste)
ohwell.gifohwell.gifohwell.gif

Oh - I have my mango patterned Pyjamas to put on whilst he gently sings us a lullaby!

i want love is blindness, which are you gonna ask for??
Anything with the line - going down on me!tongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

Or kite would be sweet, or '40' because how long would he have to sing that song as I am wide awake - I'm not sleeping!

but i waited all day for nite to come under a blood red sky.

Illum, I'm sorry about your friend losing his house, how awful.

Woke up this morning with the worst migraine I've ever had, so the whole day is a wash. Had to go into work because it was our last day. Was very sad saying goodbye to everyone in our department after 5 years working together. There was a lot of unnecessary drama that went on the whole time I worked there and it hurt people, so I won't miss the place at all, just some of the people, but we'll keep in touch.

Illum, I'm sorry about your friend losing his house, how awful.

Woke up this morning with the worst migraine I've ever had, so the whole day is a wash. Had to go into work because it was our last day. Was very sad saying goodbye to everyone in our department after 5 years working together. There was a lot of unnecessary drama that went on the whole time I worked there and it hurt people, so I won't miss the place at all, just some of the people, but we'll keep in touch.

Sorry that it was the last day of your job Surrenders. It must have been horrible after being there for so long. But nice that you can keep in touch with your friends there.

sad feckers.mango?is that a color or a smell!SYCOPHANTS ALL!missing the point as usual.btw change your kecks if they smell of mango.not very sexy!
but don you know??? mango is the official u2 smell! if you gonna be on this site, you have study the facts grin.gif boomcha!

No - a mango is a fruit which does have a smell but not a distinct colour as it has a multicoloured skin and depending on its ripeness can be different in the colour of its flesh. Mango scent is also quite a popular fresh aroma. Just go into your local pharmacy and you will see many mango perfumed products. So if my underwear scent is being compared to the scent of a mango I must have fresh and fragant knickers!

BTW Oval - not being rude or anything but what is the point we are missing - I would like to be enlightened

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

oval']sad feckers.mango?is that a color or a smell!SYCOPHANTS ALL!missing the point as usual.btw change your kecks if they smell of mango.not very sexy!

No - a mango is a fruit which does have a smell but not a distinct colour as it has a multicoloured skin and depending on its ripeness can be different in the colour of its flesh. Mango scent is also quite a popular fresh aroma. Just go into your local pharmacy and you will see many mango perfumed products. So if my underwear scent is being compared to the scent of a mango I must have fresh and fragant knickers!

wow! didnt realize you were doing a study bout mango's professor zhiv?

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

oval']sad feckers.mango?is that a color or a smell!SYCOPHANTS ALL!missing the point as usual.btw change your kecks if they smell of mango.not very sexy!

wow! didnt realize you were doing a study bout mango's professor zhiv?Well it is an important subject to study - the mango is a very misunderstood fruit and people need to learn about it and its magical powers

I'm exhausted.  I hate my job & my life is going nowhere.

It feels like I'm never gonna succeed at anything. 

I'm exhausted.  I hate my job & my life is going nowhere.

It feels like I'm never gonna succeed at anything. 

Sorry to hear that you are feeling so down at the moment Silks. I hope that your life begins to feel better soon. I am sure that you have succeeded at more than you realise in your life.

I just knew they'd come a day when the truth about Zhiv's fragrant knickers would be revealed, so to speak!! LOL

You read my mind, a while ago I was thinking of starting a 'U2 speak' thread where we talk in lyrics but wasn't sure it'd catch on, maybe we should adopt it in part in the counting thread as we chatter in there anyway!

Oval, don't knock the mango, it is the fruit of the Gods tongue.gif

Surrendersfrown.gif sorry about the job, it's just dreadful out there workwise out the moment but hope things pick up

The sun is shining beautiful and bright, it's a beautiful day, don't let it get away...

I'm in a very silly perky mood today, I slept last night hurrahhhhhhh!

Hi all! I'm on a good moodhappy.gif going to my friend's birhday party tonight and see many friends.

Anj, I'm glad to hear you slept!!! WHoooo-Hoooo for sleep!!! "sleep comes like a drug......"

Silkspecter, i've had the same feelings many times... hope you could find a new job, if the job is the reason why you feel stuck and exhausted. "you're on the road, but you've got no destination..... but it's a beautiful day, don't let it get away!!!"

Surrenders, sorry you had to loose your job, but sounds you've had hard time there, so maybe there is something positive too. Good that you can still keep in touch with your ex-workmates.

And our mango PhD knows everything about mangos, so please do not question the power of mangos!happy.gif

Oops... was looking for the number so I could keep up with the count! tongue.gif I think I am in an industrious mood.. big trip coming up and time to start packing!!  Wooo Hoooo!

Silkspecter  "if your day should falter along the stony pass,
                     it's just a moment, this time will pass"
Illum - that is so sad about your friend's house.  that must be one of the worst things.....
Anj - yay for sleep!  (watch out world!)
Surrendurs - best of luck with whatever comes next!
Zhiv - you should be a mango-ologist!!  Just think what the job description might be!?!?!
Kert - did you get your Friday bananas??

Anj - yay for sleep!  (watch out world!)
Kert - did you get your Friday bananas??

roll.gifroll.gif You maybe right Nikki, think I'm a bit high on sleep, it's so rare I feel weirdly hyper today!!

And I gave Kerti some bananas to remember in the counting thread!

Off to see a Christmas Carol concert this afternoon then up with the Christmas decorations so I guess that will get me into the festive season!

Glad my forum settings can be updated again, my time zone is my time zone for a change!

Thanks Lemon, I'm on right time now too!!smile.gif

Today's mood... tired!!!!! But had nice party yesterday!! 

I need to look to see if i can do that too!!!

In a lovely mood - had a great time this afternoon as had family christmas dinner which was a lot of cooking but was worth it!!

Now enjoying watching the final of the X factor!

banana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gif

banana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gif

Will add some too!