Sign in to follow this  
123love

What mood are you in today??

Happy but tired and wished I could come in here more often , but you all know I loves ya :o)

Tired - need to sleep, but trying to understand my new phone and it is keeping me up!

mhhhh, arms to short? world too big? but you could start one person at the time, beeble

(btw are you related to the bieber-boy?tongue.gif)

I am still all tired - i think i need to make sure that i take my iron tablets more as they help me to feel a bit better

Totally enjoying being newly unemployed with severance paychecks. No more setting the alarm, fighting traffic, putting up with office politics, gossip and all the other B.S. I'm off the hamster wheel and outta the rat race, for now.

Totally enjoying being newly unemployed with severance paychecks. No more setting the alarm, fighting traffic, putting up with office politics, gossip and all the other B.S. I'm off the hamster wheel and outta the rat race, for now.
I'm glad that it is better for you than you thought it would be Surrenders happy.gif

I feel beat up, exhausted, and emotionally abused.  I hate my job and all the bitches I work with. I've been looking for another job, but I haven't been able to find one.  I hate my life.   

A little annoyed because I got called into work at the last minute. As a result I will look on the "bright side" because there will be bills paid off quicker as a result of today.

i'm not certain what the mood is but I just did something super hilarious without meaning to and managed to give about 10 co-workers a good laugh.

I was late for supervision in the gym. Kids watching Shrek 4. I went bolting in from bright lights to utter darkness. Realized I couldn't see anything and started stepping slowly forward one foot out in front, hands stretched out. I turned to the gym wall to get myself oriented and realized there were CHAIRS there so I put my hands out to feel for one and ended up planting my palms on a male teacher's chest. We only have about 5 men on a staff of 55. What are the chances!
I was bent over at the waist and he said, "Well, that was almost interesting." and I bet we were a lips breadth away from each other.

Everyone who had already been in the gym could see just fine because their eyes were adjusted and they'd been watching me shlump along blindly and they bust out laughing at that point and I said "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm going to ground!!!" and I started to crawl on the floor and they finally took mercy on me and pulled me up onto a free chair that I still could not see but then they couldn't get themselves stopped giggling.

OMG! Leave it to me to do that. And this is a teacher that I nearly killed with my bare hands last Friday he made me so angry so it's kind of funny.

Lol Scout, ok poor you but it was funsmile.gif

Beeblebrox, have you already succeeded to throw your arms around the world?smile.gif

Silkspectre, i see what you mean when you say you hate your work. I wish you could see some other things in your life which are hopefully better. Hope you can talk with someone. Wish you good luck with searching a new job.

Surrenders good to hear you're feeling better and out of the hamster wheel! We call it squirrel wheel by the waysmile.gif

And I'm still bored!!! Had to cancel all my plans for today... Hmm i've been even planning to knit something just to have something concrete to do... maybe a scarf? (socks would absolutely be too difficult for meeyes.gif) Seems like many of us are a bit tired etc... maybe it is normal on this time of the year and darkness (for some of us)...

sorry to hear yu're so unhappy, silk.frown.gif hope you can talk bout your feeling with friends and family? what kinda job do you do? what do you hatre bout it so much? and what would you love to do? an where do you live? sorry if im asking to many questions, but really would like to know more bout you.

Scout not laughing too hard at your story - honestly!!! lol!!

Silk - it sucks hating your job and work does affect so much of our lives. I hopet that you can get out of this rutt and feel more positive soon.

And knitting Kert? I love knitting

I am in a pretty good mood - have a nice afternoon at my daughter's school christmas service at church - very sweet.

A bit shaky after a near incident in the car on an icy road but otherwise fine and glad to be home this weekend!

happy cause we finally ordered all the bricks, sand, concrete, .......and all we need to start the real reconstruction-works!!

but tired, soooooo tired....

tired.giftired.giftired.gif

Exhausted after a day of eleanor and her friend lol!! But to be honest they were good - we baked some lovely green and red cakes - festive colours!

But eleanor has a cold so by the time her friend had left she just collapsed in an exhausted heap on the sofa!

sleepy but gradually waking up, must stop myself from sliding back into bed and  tucking my head back under the duvet!!