Sign in to follow this  
123love

What mood are you in today??

I'm with you Anj - pulled myself from under the duvet and came downstairs before I crawled back into the warmth - oh imagine snowy days and staying snuggled under the watm duvet with a lovely Irish singer!!! (sorry off into dreamyland again!)

But am so happy as just found out that some friends of mine are having a baby!!! - I am so pleased for them!

Congratulations to your friends Zhiv :)

My mood is lifted and light and I am filled with a love that goes beyond this world and my heart can be seen with Spiritual sight. I am completely head over heels in love with Bono which explains this euphoric shining light bursting from my heart. I love you, Bono Love :) I love the rest of U2 as well...you Guy's are the Best and always will be!!! Many Blessings to you all and I am looking forward to the Wedding Bells and cake :) Hugs to each of you!

Michelle Marie

I feel beat up, exhausted, and emotionally abused.  I hate my job and all the bitches I work with. I've been looking for another job, but I haven't been able to find one.  I hate my life.   
I feel for you, I really do and it's so hard right now in this job market to find anything . . . . (((((HUGS)))))

i'm not certain what the mood is but I just did something super hilarious without meaning to and managed to give about 10 co-workers a good laugh.

I was late for supervision in the gym. Kids watching Shrek 4. I went bolting in from bright lights to utter darkness. Realized I couldn't see anything and started stepping slowly forward one foot out in front, hands stretched out. I turned to the gym wall to get myself oriented and realized there were CHAIRS there so I put my hands out to feel for one and ended up planting my palms on a male teacher's chest. We only have about 5 men on a staff of 55. What are the chances!

I was bent over at the waist and he said, "Well, that was almost interesting." and I bet we were a lips breadth away from each other.

Everyone who had already been in the gym could see just fine because their eyes were adjusted and they'd been watching me shlump along blindly and they bust out laughing at that point and I said "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm going to ground!!!" and I started to crawl on the floor and they finally took mercy on me and pulled me up onto a free chair that I still could not see but then they couldn't get themselves stopped giggling.

OMG! Leave it to me to do that. And this is a teacher that I nearly killed with my bare hands last Friday he made me so angry so it's kind of funny.

LOL!!!! Such a funny story, especially since it was that particular teacher roll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

Totally enjoying being newly unemployed with severance paychecks. No more setting the alarm, fighting traffic, putting up with office politics, gossip and all the other B.S. I'm off the hamster wheel and outta the rat race, for now.
Enjoy that feeling and so glad that you are doing well . . . reminds me of that John Lennon song "I just had to let it go . . ."

So, I'm feeling lazy today . . . daughter woke up feeling sick (hope that Eleanor is better, Zhiv), so just hanging around the house trying to get her to eat something, watching Christmas movies under a blanket while the rain comes down

[quote name='Janette B wrote:

scout6']

i'm not certain what the mood is but I just did something super hilarious without meaning to and managed to give about 10 co-workers a good laugh.

I was late for supervision in the gym. Kids watching Shrek 4. I went bolting in from bright lights to utter darkness. Realized I couldn't see anything and started stepping slowly forward one foot out in front, hands stretched out. I turned to the gym wall to get myself oriented and realized there were CHAIRS there so I put my hands out to feel for one and ended up planting my palms on a male teacher's chest. We only have about 5 men on a staff of 55. What are the chances!

I was bent over at the waist and he said, "Well, that was almost interesting." and I bet we were a lips breadth away from each other.

Everyone who had already been in the gym could see just fine because their eyes were adjusted and they'd been watching me shlump along blindly and they bust out laughing at that point and I said "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm going to ground!!!" and I started to crawl on the floor and they finally took mercy on me and pulled me up onto a free chair that I still could not see but then they couldn't get themselves stopped giggling.

OMG! Leave it to me to do that. And this is a teacher that I nearly killed with my bare hands last Friday he made me so angry so it's kind of funny.

LOL!!!! Such a funny story, especially since it was that particular teacher roll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

Scout, I so love your stories...they can bring a smile to any facesmile.gif Thanks for sharing such embarrassing moments and seeing the humor in them!  I think when we can laugh at ourselves it can lighten any room...well...except in your case since the lights were offroll.gif

i'm a little annoyed, cause colleague who was supposed to pick me up this morning, didnt. so i had to go to work on foot, through the snow, 30 minutes walk.

Sad today. My mother in law passed away yesterday afternoon . . . . .

Janette, I am sorry to hear and I will keep you and your family in my prayers, especially during this holiday season.

I am in a great mood, but feeling a little under the weather...been having some stomach issues that will hopefully be cleared up by the end of today. Wishing everyone a blessed and comforting day!

So sorry to hear about your loss Janette, I send hugs to you and your family!!

consoling2.gif

Barbara walking in the snow when someone was supposed to pick you up doesn't sound good... hope she had at least a good explanation!!

I'm feeling ok i guess - just tired as usual...ohwell.gif and maybe a little bit stressed...

i'm a little annoyed, cause colleague who was supposed to pick me up this morning, didnt. so i had to go to work on foot, through the snow, 30 minutes walk.

Thats really not very nice, especially in the snow.. Then have to do a shift...

so sorry to hear of your loss janette.

Sorry for your loss Janette. How is your partner taking the loss? Take care.

Sorry Jan, sorry to your guy...

I'm really happy today, but I don't know why, just because..it's a beautiful day...what you don't have....you don't need it now

our lovely zita is in heat.... and my daughter caught the puppy (who was supossed to be in his bench, but love didnt put him in cause he would 'only be off to pick me up from work, for 10 minutes') this afternoon in  flagrante delicto with her....eek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gif

so anyone interested in puppies (mixed breed) please contact me....

so sorry to hear that.......

our lovely zita is in heat.... and my daughter caught the puppy (who was supossed to be in his bench, but love didnt put him in cause he would 'only be off to pick me up from work, for 10 minutes') this afternoon in  flagrante delicto with her....laugh.gif