Sign in to follow this  
123love

What mood are you in today??

Ok but quite tired, feel I could sleep a week! Hubsy cooking bangers and mash for us tonight to re-fuel  me!happy.gif

oh enjoy your tea Anj - I'm in the middle of cooking tea too - fish and chips for hubby and griddle asparagus for me!

We had a fish and chip pig out a few days ago, it was cold, snowy and miserable and we just wanted to stuff our faces!!! Planning another one this week when we put the deco's up! Been late starters with Xmas this year.

hmmmm feel much better after my bangers and mash, now enjoying a chilled glass of white wine mmmmmm

Nice!!! Just about to pour a glass of red for myself. Hubby just gone to bed - sucks but he is up at 5! And he is evil hubby today. Was ingoring me whilst watching Top Gear - so tried the trick of taking of my top and dancing in underwaear infront of him - so he looked around me and carried on watching tv - how dare he lol!!!

Annoyed at hubby lol!!! He was so engrossed in Top Gear, that he didn't even noticed that I was dancingin front of him in my underwear - just looked around me and carried on watching TV - so I stuck me tshirt back on and made a brew lol!

[quote name=Anjana wrote:

barbara1]our lovely zita is in heat.... and my daughter caught the puppy (who was supossed to be in his bench, but love didnt put him in cause he would 'only be off to pick me up from work, for 10 minutes') this afternoon in  flagrante delicto with her....laugh.gif
yes, and lena says she traumatised for life and will never ever forget this sight.... it is burned on her retina for the rest of her life, lol!

Annoyed at hubby lol!!! He was so engrossed in Top Gear, that he didn't even noticed that I was dancingin front of him in my underwear - just looked around me and carried on watching TV - so I stuck me tshirt back on and made a brew lol!

grrrrrrrr hubsy typically continues reading a book not even looking up! Anyways I much prefer wearing my Marvin Martian nite shirt, it's quite apt!

21501BP.jpg

omg! thats a lot of info! i can imagine the picture very well! how could he not notice??? such a gorgeous, curved lady??

no wonder she longs for the bman..... who would give her what she needs ohwell.gif

Men and Top Gear Barbara, you could wave your hand in front of their eyes and they wouldn't even blink!!

(and poor poor Lena btw!!)

Men and Top Gear Barbara, you could wave your hand in front of their eyes and they wouldn't even blink!!

(and poor poor Lena btw!!)

i'll tell her bout your sympathy! thanxwink.gif

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

Anjana wrote:

barbara1']our lovely zita is in heat.... and my daughter caught the puppy (who was supossed to be in his bench, but love didnt put him in cause he would 'only be off to pick me up from work, for 10 minutes') this afternoon in  flagrante delicto with her....
laugh.gif

yes, and lena says she traumatised for life and will never ever forget this sight.... it is burned on her retina for the rest of her life, lol!

Poor Lena!!! I hope she isn't too traumatised with it all!embarassed.gifembarassed.gifembarassed.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gif

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy']Annoyed at hubby lol!!! He was so engrossed in Top Gear, that he didn't even noticed that I was dancingin front of him in my underwear - just looked around me and carried on watching TV - so I stuck me tshirt back on and made a brew lol!

omg! thats a lot of info! i can imagine the picture very well! how could he not notice??? such a gorgeous, curved lady??

no wonder she longs for the bman..... who would give her what she needs ohwell.gif
laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif  Well I am difficult to miss lol!!! But don't be too afraid I still had my jeans on and a very supportive bra - as I need one!!tongue.gif Honestly how could he have resisted that!!!

Really happy , finished work for the year and can now focus on my Girl....................

seems like nobody is in here............a little boring I guess................

Hellllllllllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooooooooo anyone ?

[quote name='petermullen wrote:

Janette B']Sad today. My mother in law passed away yesterday afternoon . . . . .

so sorry to hear that.......

oh so sorry as well .........frown.gif big hugs to you ((((Janette))))

Sad today. My mother in law passed away yesterday afternoon . . . . .
Janette, so sorry about your mother-in-law passing away.

Can someone tell me what bangers and mash are?  It doesn't sound like anything edible...lol

Zhivvy, LOL at your husband not noticing you while watched Top Gear.  If Top Gear is a car show I could see my husband doing the same thing.  Mine might notice me but then say something like, "what are you doing, I'm trying to watch this" rolleyes.gif

Can someone tell me what bangers and mash are?  It doesn't sound like anything edible...lol

Zhivvy, LOL at your husband not noticing you while watched Top Gear.  If Top Gear is a car show I could see my husband doing the same thing.  Mine might notice me but then say something like, "what are you doing, I'm trying to watch this" rolleyes.gif

bangers is slang for sausages and mash is mashed potatoes.

And Top Gear is a very popular car show! I think all wives have the same problem when it is on!!! laugh.giflaugh.gif

In a lazy mood. Really should put the xmas deco's up but arse not moving!

Feeling cooped up from days and days of nothing but pouring rain (need directions to start building arc) and stressed because so much to do for Christmas, but not feeling it much this year for several reasons.

Yesterday was a difficult day where words that spewed out of my mouth toward the one I love were very sharp, hurtful, and cutting. I woke up this morning feeling like the worst has passed and I am deeply sorry for the words I spoke yesterday. I hope that he can forgive me and that today gets off to a good start not only for me, but for my love also and that he knows I still love, want, and need him in my life. I would like to make up with my love today and focus on our future together. So let me say...Many blessings to you my Love and thank you for being the trooper you have, for as long as you have, when my heart and mind have not been in sync with God's perfect will for us :)

Best wishes to everyone today and stay warm if you are in snow and cold...Peace and Love...M.

Anjana you cant force your arse - if it's not moving it's not moving!! smile.gif

Hope you won't be too stressed because of the christmas Anj and Janette. If you don't feel like it this year try not to be too demanding for yourself and try not to do too much! Hope you can just be with your families / loves, and have relaxing time.

I'm feeling better than i thought - I don't have a huge christmas feeling either but everything is going ok. Just feeling sad because of my grandmother - she has got alzheimer and she found wandering outside last night...frown.gif somehow she has got out despite of monitoring... luckily some passer-by found her and called the police, it's very cold here. It's a really terrible disease!

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

surrenders']

Zhivvy, LOL at your husband not noticing you while watched Top Gear.  If Top Gear is a car show I could see my husband doing the same thing.  Mine might notice me but then say something like, "what are you doing, I'm trying to watch this"
rolleyes.gif

bangers is slang for sausages and mash is mashed potatoes.

And Top Gear is a very popular car show! I think all wives have the same problem when it is on!!! laugh.giflaugh.gif

Thanks for clarifying on bangers and mash, and yeah, I think we all have the same problem when it comes to cars and sports...lol

Feeling cooped up from days and days of nothing but pouring rain (need directions to start building arc) and stressed because so much to do for Christmas, but not feeling it much this year for several reasons.
Janette, are you out west?  Cali?  Good Lord the rains out there are awful, everything is floating away.

Anjana you cant force your arse - if it's not moving it's not moving!! smile.gif

Hope you won't be too stressed because of the christmas Anj and Janette. If you don't feel like it this year try not to be too demanding for yourself and try not to do too much! Hope you can just be with your families / loves, and have relaxing time.

I'm feeling better than i thought - I don't have a huge christmas feeling either but everything is going ok. Just feeling sad because of my grandmother - she has got alzheimer and she found wandering outside last night...frown.gif somehow she has got out despite of monitoring... luckily some passer-by found her and called the police, it's very cold here. It's a really terrible disease!

Oh my, I'm so glad that person found her!  Is she in a nursing home of some sort?  If she is, I'd be extremely upset that somehow she got out.  Alzheimer's is a heartbreaking disease frown.gif

Sorry to hear that about your grandmother Kert - it is a horrible thing to suffer from. John's dad had it slightly as well as his parkinson's and it is so hard and sad to see someone with it. I hope that she doesn't get out again especially with the weather being as cold as it is.