Sign in to follow this  
123love

What mood are you in today??

[quote name='surrenders wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

surrenders']

Can someone tell me what bangers and mash are?  It doesn't sound like anything edible...lol

Zhivvy, LOL at your husband not noticing you while watched Top Gear.  If Top Gear is a car show I could see my husband doing the same thing.  Mine might notice me but then say something like, "what are you doing, I'm trying to watch this"
rolleyes.gif

bangers is slang for sausages and mash is mashed potatoes.

And Top Gear is a very popular car show! I think all wives have the same problem when it is on!!!
laugh.giflaugh.gif

Thanks for clarifying on bangers and mash, and yeah, I think we all have the same problem when it comes to cars and sports...lol

for my love replace the sports and cars by birds and flowers... but then again,  wife in underwear always beats them!happy.gif

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

surrenders wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

surrenders']

Can someone tell me what bangers and mash are?  It doesn't sound like anything edible...lol

Zhivvy, LOL at your husband not noticing you while watched Top Gear.  If Top Gear is a car show I could see my husband doing the same thing.  Mine might notice me but then say something like, "what are you doing, I'm trying to watch this"
rolleyes.gif

bangers is slang for sausages and mash is mashed potatoes.

And Top Gear is a very popular car show! I think all wives have the same problem when it is on!!!
laugh.giflaugh.gif

Thanks for clarifying on bangers and mash, and yeah, I think we all have the same problem when it comes to cars and sports...lol

for my love replace the sports and cars by birds and flowers... but then again,  wife in underwear always beats them!happy.gif

Show off!!!! tongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

kerttuli']Anjana you cant force your arse - if it's not moving it's not moving!!
smile.gif

Hope you won't be too stressed because of the christmas Anj and Janette. If you don't feel like it this year try not to be too demanding for yourself and try not to do too much! Hope you can just be with your families / loves, and have relaxing time.

I'm feeling better than i thought - I don't have a huge christmas feeling either but everything is going ok. Just feeling sad because of my grandmother - she has got alzheimer and she found wandering outside last night...
frown.gif
 somehow she has got out despite of monitoring... luckily some passer-by found her and called the police, it's very cold here. It's a really terrible disease!

Oh my, I'm so glad that person found her!  Is she in a nursing home of some sort?  If she is, I'd be extremely upset that somehow she got out.  Alzheimer's is a heartbreaking disease frown.gif

I'm glad you got her back inside  . . . wishing you and your family the strength to deal with such a debilitating diesease!!!

[quote name='Janette B wrote:

surrenders wrote:

kerttuli']Anjana you cant force your arse - if it's not moving it's not moving!!
smile.gif

Hope you won't be too stressed because of the christmas Anj and Janette. If you don't feel like it this year try not to be too demanding for yourself and try not to do too much! Hope you can just be with your families / loves, and have relaxing time.

I'm feeling better than i thought - I don't have a huge christmas feeling either but everything is going ok. Just feeling sad because of my grandmother - she has got alzheimer and she found wandering outside last night...
frown.gif
 somehow she has got out despite of monitoring... luckily some passer-by found her and called the police, it's very cold here. It's a really terrible disease!

Oh my, I'm so glad that person found her!  Is she in a nursing home of some sort?  If she is, I'd be extremely upset that somehow she got out.  Alzheimer's is a heartbreaking disease
frown.gif

I'm glad you got her back inside  . . . wishing you and your family the strength to deal with such a debilitating diesease!!!

omg, kert.. thats aweful, glad she's save again, and alzheimer is such a sad and cruel disease. same happened to my loves granny, and he was very sad bout it all. seeing her like that, while she always was a proud lady. she used to cry when he left the nursinghome...

Janette B']Feeling cooped up from days and days of nothing but pouring rain (need directions to start building arc) and stressed because so much to do for Christmas, but not feeling it much this year for several reasons.

Janette, are you out west?  Cali?  Good Lord the rains out there are awful, everything is floating away.

Yes, I'm in what's left of California - most of it is a flooded, soggy mess!!!!!! Supposed to let up tomorrow and as it is the day of the funeral and it is to be an outdoor, graveyard service, I surely hope that the weather man knows what he's talking about as don't need any more stress frown.gif

Sounds good 123smile.gif

and Illume, you are always so hardworking!smile.gif

Thanks all - my grandmother was moved to another nursing home yesterday, which is better guarded. So feel a little bit better, 'cause she should be safe now. I'm going to see her today.

Sounds good 123smile.gif

and Illume, you are always so hardworking!smile.gif

Thanks all - my grandmother was moved to another nursing home yesterday, which is better guarded. So feel a little bit better, 'cause she should be safe now. I'm going to see her today.

Thanks Kertuli!!!

Good luck with your Grandmother !!!

Am in a happy mood , even in my sleep 'my mum always' , makes me laugh, always sharing with mum she takes care of me.................sometimes im on my own though but rarely.......................

Disappointed because I didn't find a gorgeous, wealthy man under my tree this morning LOL!!
Maybe he'll come tomorrow since he was out busking to all hours wink.gif

[quote name='Janette B wrote:

surrenders wrote:

Janette B']Feeling cooped up from days and days of nothing but pouring rain (need directions to start building arc) and stressed because so much to do for Christmas, but not feeling it much this year for several reasons.

Janette, are you out west?  Cali?  Good Lord the rains out there are awful, everything is floating away.

Yes, I'm in what's left of California - most of it is a flooded, soggy mess!!!!!! Supposed to let up tomorrow and as it is the day of the funeral and it is to be an outdoor, graveyard service, I surely hope that the weather man knows what he's talking about as don't need any more stress frown.gif

I hope the weather held off for the funeral.  I'm just astounded with the rains in California.  I hope you're safe where you are Janette.  Hope you had a happy Christmas.

Disappointed because I didn't find a gorgeous, wealthy man under my tree this morning LOL!!

lmao , do you need me to find and send a pic of Paul Hewson to put there ? lolys are somewhere enjoying the

Im in a good mood, hope the guys are somewhere enjoying their families and a guinness or few, and remembering to talk to their private best friend God happy.gif

wink.gif

123love, I bet more then a few Guinness are in the boys holiday plans :)

I think Bono has ongoing conversations with God.

Lazy mood. But need to get stuff done!

I'm happy -  I had a lot of time to see my family and relatives on christmas and it was nice to just spend time with them.

But now I'm lazy too - and will be nothing but lazy today!!

Tomorrow i'll start a new, better and healthier life!!! (or maybe i'll start "the new life" on new years day -  i have so much leftovers, chocolate and red wine from christmas, have to be lazy and eat them first!!!)happy.gif

I've been very lazy the past couple of days, it was great!!happy.gif

Hubby just informed me that the postponed rugby match from yesterday is on this afternoon instead so will venture upstairs to tidy up then!

LOL I'm not sure my hubsy is aware, I may keep quiet!tongue.gif

it is welsh rugby, not sure if your is in to that! mine is, but don't know why he bothers as his team are crap, the other teams cheats and the ref is a blind tosser!

roll.gifroll.gif I'd like you as an official commentator!! I don't think he's too bothered with the Welsh team but then if he has nowt else to do I'm sure he'd watch anyway! 

Don't mind the rugby and gonig watching the matches are fun but just wish he'd shut up whilst watching!

my friend will pick me up at 6.30 , we'll go out to eat together and talk, talk, talkhappy.gif