Sign in to follow this  
123love

What mood are you in today??

Sounds like you have a nice evening planned barbara!

great mood!!!! Dizzybint has just booked her tickets to come and spend New Year's chez Zhivvy!!!! Party time!happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

hi just came home half an hour ago. so we did talk, talk, talk! and we could still be talking but then i realised i was already an hour past my deadline (told hans i'd be home at 10....) and i was afraid i wouldnt be allowed back in.

hi just came home half an hour ago. so we did talk, talk, talk! and we could still be talking but then i realised i was already an hour past my deadline (told hans i'd be home at 10....) and i was afraid i wouldnt be allowed back in.

Glad to know you had a nice night barbara and now you can carry on talking in here instead lol!

Back to the real world after Xmas Holidays... =(

Hi Andrea! Welcome to the Zoo!!!

And this is a mad world, makes the reality post christmas easier to bear!

talking, talking, talking sounds nice Barbara!! And i'm glad that your husband let you to come back home even if you were latewink.gif

i just came home from dentist and wish that my mouth will recover from local anesthesia....

Your poor mouth Kert - hope it is 'normal' soon!

I am in determined mood - determined to get my ass to the gym and do something lol!

auwch poor kert... hope it feels better soon.

i took it even further yesterday, cause after talking, talking with my friend, i was talking, talking to some strange u2-fans at FB... and the conversation was sometiùmes lost in translation and sometimes lost in god knows whatlaugh.gifsick.gif

There was some strange chats in FB last night that is for sure!

yeah....and wasnt alcohol from my side, cause i had an amaretto waiting but totally forgot to drink it cause of the strange conversation, lol! but i drank it before goin to bed wink.gif

Lol!!! Well my determined mood to gym it failed as the gym is shut lol!

I am so glad someone is here. Another problem is that I can never sleep during the day. So I am stuck being tired untill 9pm tonight.

What was up with those mothballs? I just didn't get it and he would let up on it.

thought it was funny at that point where you suspected he was drunk, lol! and i had funny conversation with scottie afterwards too.laugh.gif

But what was it all about? Why would he even bring up mothballs? I didn't get the reference. Something to do with not working? That was the conversation before he came about.

Silly

as far as i understood; he was replying that, cause you told us bout being fired from job, so you were like 'put on non-active' and i think he compared it with a unused wintercoat, or an outdated dress that gets stored with m***b**** in a closet..... untill you wanna use it again. hope i explained it a little clear?

Your poor mouth Kert - hope it is 'normal' soon!

I am in determined mood - determined to get my ass to the gym and do something lol!

ya, hope u feel better! i HATE it when they have to use that numbing (i feel NUMB!) stuff at the dentist's. YUCK! ANYWHO,Zhivvy i hope ya have fun at thee gym, see u later everyone, must now leave soooo bye!!!!!

[quote name='zooropa_rockz wrote:

Zhivvy']Your poor mouth Kert - hope it is 'normal' soon!

ya, hope u feel better! i HATE it when they have to use that numbing (i feel NUMB!) stuff at the dentist's. YUCK! ANYWHO,Zhivvy i hope ya have fun at thee gym, see u later everyone, must now leave soooo bye!!!!!thanks all, my mouth is back in business, I'm feeling better already and eating chocolatesmile.gifsmile.gif

Hope you had fun at the gym Zhiv! I went to dancing lesson, it was fun but i just don't have coordination skills at all, when everyone else is going to right i'm go to left...laugh.giflaugh.gif And I barely can move my legs and arms at the same timeeyes.gif. But i try to have fun and not take it too seriously (and not to crash with anyone lol)

Gym was shut!!! pain in the arse - really wanted to go too, and that doesn't happen often!