Sign in to follow this  
123love

What mood are you in today??

Gym was shut!!! pain in the arse - really wanted to go too, and that doesn't happen often!

Shut???devil.gifdevil.gif that's crap!!! Nothing is more irritating that you pack your stuff and drag your ass to gym and then it's closed or a lesson is cancelled or overbooked or something!!!devil.gifdevil.gif

do they have a christmas break or something??? It was quiet at my gym today... but next week it will be crowded...

I was in a good mood until I started to make a chocolate log, I promised everyone at work that I would bring one in...

Now the kitchen looks like a bomb site, mouse so hard there's no way I'll be able to spread it, cream over wiped and the spongie thing cracked and flat,. never happens to Delia now does it. Think I'll put every thing in a bowl and call it chocolate mess.......Where's the red wine and sambuca chasers!!!!!

Oh no Maggie!!!!

But sounds a little bit fun, sorrysmile.gif maybe only because i can imagine the situation so well -  everything can happen when I start to cook / bake!

But I'm sure your chocolate mess (lol) will be delicious anyway!!!smile.gif you should try it with red wine, I bet it tastes good!!!

Maggie, it's chocolate, so it will be good no matter what is was supposed to look like!!! And I've always thought chocolate and red wine go so well together, so go for it, lol!

red wine and dark chocolate!! not a real choc-fan myself but that combination even seduces me...

Feel free to send any unwanted chocolate to ME, lol!!!

Happy mood as iv'e had a beer :o) listening to radio and minding a kitten its so cute but im not a cat lover , I love dogs but rather live life a cat rather than a dog though lol freedom *sighs*

sorry am blabbering again..................:o/

red wine and dark chocolate!! not a real choc-fan myself but that combination even seduces me...
not a real chocolate-fan????eek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gif

i could eat chocolate everyday... I got maybe 2 kilos chocolate as a christmas present and I'm afraid that they are all gone very soon!!! If I have chocolate in my home i just can't resist it....eyes.gif

[quote name='kerttuli wrote:

barbara1']red wine and dark chocolate!! not a real choc-fan myself but that combination even seduces me...

not a real chocolate-fan????eek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gif

i could eat chocolate everyday... I got maybe 2 kilos chocolate as a christmas present and I'm afraid that they are all gone very soon!!! If I have chocolate in my home i just can't resist it....eyes.gif

over here, my love is the chocolate-addict. i'm only addicted to food. lots of food. i can have a warm meal 3 times a day. but chocolate, pies and icecream... not thanx. i love sweets tho! candy! wine gumms!!

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

kerttuli wrote:

barbara1']red wine and dark chocolate!! not a real choc-fan myself but that combination even seduces me...

not a real chocolate-fan????
eek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gif

i could eat chocolate everyday... I got maybe 2 kilos chocolate as a christmas present and I'm afraid that they are all gone very soon!!! If I have chocolate in my home i just can't resist it....
eyes.gif

over here, my love is the chocolate-addict. i'm only addicted to food. lots of food. i can have a warm meal 3 times a day. but chocolate, pies and icecream... not thanx. i love sweets tho! candy! wine gumms!!English sweets from what I can remember!!! And pies - you say you don't like? Thought you loved a huge slice of coffeecake???tongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

cofeecakes are the exeption to the rule, zhiv! tongue.gif and english sweets are soooo yummy!!

cofeecakes are the exeption to the rule, zhiv! tongue.gif and english sweets are soooo yummy!!
Will start buying in stocks of them for April then!!!

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1']cofeecakes are the exeption to the rule, zhiv! 
tongue.gif
 and english sweets are soooo yummy!!

happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

oh yummy!! cant wait!

Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1']cofeecakes are the exeption to the rule, zhiv! 
tongue.gif
 and english sweets are soooo yummy!!

happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

oh yummy!! cant wait!happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

I'm feeling very happy today. Have an unexpected day off from work.

Hubbies birthday tomorrow, Trying to think of something very special to get him because we didn't get proper holidays this year because I was very selfish and insisted on going to see U2 several times!!!! Mind you this could happen again this year, keep looking at the dates in the USA & SA. And there could be Glastonbury.....

I'm on sporty and energetic mood today! Went to dancing lesson in the morning, then for a walk with my friend and i'm going to body combat later today. (this doesn't happen very often...happy.gif)

Maggie i'm sure you'll make up something special to your husband!! And I think that going to U2 gigs is one of the best excuse not to spend the holiday with family...wink.gif

I'm on sporty and energetic mood today! Went to dancing lesson in the morning, then for a walk with my friend and i'm going to body combat later today. (this doesn't happen very often...happy.gif)

Maggie i'm sure you'll make up something special to your husband!! And I think that going to U2 gigs is one of the best excuse not to spend the holiday with family...wink.gif

u2 shows + travel beats spending time with my inlaws every time!!thumbsup.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gif

I have to make arrangements to sell our big house down the street from me (it's the worst possible time to sell) and then I have to rebuild my house so my mother and brother can move in with me. My life just flip flopped. I always thought we would hold onto the big house but it is too much home for me to take care of. It's not set up the way it would need to be. My mom is in very ill health and I promised her yesterday I would not put her in a facility and one of my brothers helps to care for her along with me. The best answer I could come up with was to add on to my home so all of us can be together. You can walk to everything from my house, the beach, the river/lagoon, shopping, restaurants, tennis, golfing, everything so....I have to find an architect and get the plans drawn up. DON'T EVEN ASK ME HOW I CAN PAY FOR THIS RIGHT NOW. I have a daughter getting married in April and a son that has been asked to Harvard and I am not really working, not like I use to. 2011 is gonna be a heavy year for me. Wedding, Harvard, rebuilding my house...HELP ME LORD!

still bored, I'm not good at this relaxing malarky LOL

Wahine, you're having a very heavy situation, no wonder you're confused and scared. I wish you all the best and strenght to go through everything. Luckily there is also very happy things going to happen next year when your daughter is getting married.

And Anjana, welcome to the Bored persons' club!! I'm bored too!!!eyes.gifeyes.gifeyes.gifeyes.gif

kerttuli wrote:

not a real chocolate-fan????
eek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gif

i could eat chocolate everyday... I got maybe 2 kilos chocolate as a christmas present and I'm afraid that they are all gone very soon!!! If I have chocolate in my home i just can't resist it....
eyes.gif

over here, my love is the chocolate-addict. i'm only addicted to food. lots of food. i can have a warm meal 3 times a day. but chocolate, pies and icecream... not thanx. i love sweets tho! candy! wine gumms!!I'm addicted to food too.... I never replace meals with chocolate or cakes or the like. I want the warm meal first and something sweet after it!!! It's maybe more a bad habit... and luckily I don't it all the sweets i'd like to!! smile.gif (at least not everyday lol)

A bit disppointed as the party for New Year's next door has been cancelled - so back up plans of going to another friends place. But excited that Dizzy from the Zoo is coming up so I am sure we will have fun no matter what!

And Wahine so sorry to hear about everything coming onto you at the same time - I am sure that it will all sort itself out eventually, things like this seem too. I wonder how every month we can pay for all with only hubby's wage coming in and it is not fun and it is tight etc.... but our heads are just above the water at the end of every month.