Sign in to follow this  
123love

What mood are you in today??

hope you feel better soon, anything bad happened?

i'm just feeling sleepy and lazy cause of the weather. i like to make a long walk with the dogs, but i don wanna get out of the couch and get ready.....
did some cleaning and tired again.....
i need sun!!!! and blue skies!!!!

123love wrote:
love it when kids or babies do this..

123 posted this in another thread and it just makes you laugh  - hope it cheers up everyone's day if even just a little bit!

lol that just cheered me up , of course I dont mind you posting the vid , its free for everyone..

Not sure if that worked properly (it did something weird at this end) so will post the link just in case

I'm still really ticked off at the Arcade Fire.  When they finally decided to come to my city, they played in a tiny arena that seats only 5000 people.  So of course the tickets sold out in less than an hour.  I didn't get to go, of course.  I wanna kick Win Butler for doing that.  Stupid turkey. Arghhhhh!!!!!!   nono.gif

[quote name=Anjana wrote:

123love]love it when kids or babies do this..
�

123 posted this in another thread and it just makes you laugh �- hope it cheers up everyone's day if even just a little bit!
aah that baby is so cute,really made me smile

Right now, I'm feeling numb because nothing surprises me anymore which is really getting depressing.  My question is does this feeling come with getting older?  I'm asking because my birthday is on October 15th.

Veeeeeeeeeeeeeery excited !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why you so excited sweetie?

Sleepy mood - as normal at the mo, think it is the weather. Have little one off with me too today with a twisted neck - but think she will survive! Had fun in the supermarket, taking pics of Bono the bag to post later!

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

nazhira']Veeeeeeeeeeeeeery excited !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why you so excited sweetie?

No particular thing, just the feeling since I woke up in the morning, the feeling that something really important is happening soon, but don't know what. 

Hope it is great news for you no matter what it is.

I am in a great mood - been to IKEA for the first time in ages and forgot how great it is in there!

cuddly, lazy.... after the washing up and ironing, watching animal planet on the couch, laptop and puppies within reach...

* barb wonders if is it to early for a nice glass of red wine....... maybe a cup of tea first?

cuddly, lazy.... after the washing up and ironing, watching animal planet on the couch, laptop and puppies within reach...

* barb wonders if is it to early for a nice glass of red wine....... maybe a cup of tea first?
Never too early for wine!!1 Will be on it soon! My grumpiness has returned, even though I have had a good day. Even took some BTB pics which I will post later. I need to take some anti-grumpy tablets I think - and so does John and we'll be fine!

barbara1']cuddly, lazy.... after the washing up and ironing, watching animal planet on the couch, laptop and puppies within reach...

Never too early for wine!!1 Will be on it soon! My grumpiness has returned, even though I have had a good day. Even took some BTB pics which I will post later. I need to take some anti-grumpy tablets I think - and so does John and we'll be fine!

one family-size bottle of anti-grumpy pills for the morgans, please!

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1']cuddly, lazy.... after the washing up and ironing, watching animal planet on the couch, laptop and puppies within reach...

one family-size bottle of anti-grumpy pills for the morgans, please!We need them lol!!! - one of those weeks I think! tongue.gif

I wonder if this pill would work...

chill_pill_1.jpg

[quote name='Anjana wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

chill_pill_1.jpg

Thaks Anj - think it helped lol!wink.gif

[quote name='Anjana wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

chill_pill_1.jpg

It sure works for me LOL!!

High levels of stress just want to break down and cry, always am self destructing when I feel like this..cry.gifsomebody musnt like me..

High levels of stress just want to break down and cry, always am self destructing when I feel like this..cry.gifsomebody musnt like me..

We all love you in here y'know. I can understand how down you're feeling, I have bouts like this too and it feels wretched like nothing will get better, it's an awful thing.  PM me if you need a chat xx