Sign in to follow this  
123love

What mood are you in today??

Im in a tired mood but wishing every single person a happy and healthy year.......................

Im in a tired mood but wishing every single person a happy and healthy year.......................

Thank you - and the the same for you xxxhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

have a great evening everyone!

and i hope u can work it all out, wahine. and don despare. take it one step at time. let your brother help you, maybe?

Pretty good mood today.  Happy New Year to everyone, hope you are all in a fun mood tonight!

Excellent work on eliminating your to-do's , Illum!!! I'm in a quiet, reflective mood even though it's New Year's, but it feels right, so I'm not bothered about not partying ")))

Janette your not missing anything I think xxxx oooo

Am in a good mood thinking about how I still hav'nt found what im looking for.....................:o)

After a large cup of coffee and a couple of croissants and a look around my lounge a bit of tidy up is in need ! Daughter goes back to school on the 4th and so it's time to think about life the meaning of, and what does 2011 have round the corner....looking for job, maybe a man in my life, money in the bank to spare......maybe another cup of coffee, shower and a shrug of shoulders...one thing at a time...But I Can DREAM.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin.gif

Daughter has gone out me thinks it's time for cd on a bit of moving around  banana.gif banana.gif banana.gif banana.gif banana.gif banana.gif and get into first gear  rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif 

i,m hoping this year will be a better one for me.i,ve got try and be more posative this year.

That sounds like a resolution to me...feel free to post it in the resolutions thread I've just started (hint hint!laugh.gif)

it,s not really a resolution i,ve just got this habit of starting things with really good intentions then giving up really quickly,

it,s not really a resolution i,ve just got this habit of starting things with really good intentions then giving up really quickly,

That sounds just like a resolution to me!! LOLlaugh.gif

btw Caz I'm just kidding, you don't have to go post in there! I'm just in a silly mood, I get like that when I'm bored!

thats ok anj,i,m abit bored myself,so lets be bored and silly togeather .lol.roll.gif

Good morning!!! Feeling well rested today as had an early night and finally got some much needed sleep. Not everyone's idea of a great New Year's party, but it works for me!!! It's time for a nice morning walk - something I had been doing a lot of, then got bored with it and stopped, so off I go!!!

Frustrated and bored because I'm still trying to figure out how to fight my way out of the box I feel shut into. There has to be some Zen way of resolving this right? I know it's more about attitude than it is about logistics and yet ...

still stuck.

ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!

Still suffering from sleepitis - honestly day 2 since NYE and still not right - woops lol!!

Had a great day though.

Sad this morning that Dizzy had to leave - had fun with her visiting us for a couple of days.

Then had nice afternoon relaxing and went to see the new Narnia film which was amazing.

Quiet night in the zoo later