Sign in to follow this  
123love

What mood are you in today??

Can't believe it's 2011 already!!!! Where do the years go???

I'm on ok mood - went to Bodycombat today, it was so fun. Now just relaxing on couch and watching movie...and maybe eating some chocolate...tongue.giftongue.gif
Zhiv I saw the new Narnia too couple of days ago, it was so good and exciting! Haven't seen the part 1&2 but have to see them too...smile.gif

Can't believe it's 2011 already!!!! Where do the years go???

I'm on ok mood - went to Bodycombat today, it was so fun. Now just relaxing on couch and watching movie...and maybe eating some chocolate...tongue.giftongue.gif

Zhiv I saw the new Narnia too couple of days ago, it was so good and exciting! Haven't seen the part 1&2 but have to see them too...smile.gif

I really want to watch one and two now as well - gonig to check out dvd prices.

Off to gym tomorrow if hubby back in time - not  on going late as too busy so he should be home by about 2 so nice quiet time to go

Im litterally sweating and wet all over as i've just had a hot tea, but other than that im fine :o)

123 is hot and sweaty, that cheers me up no end!! LOL

I'm in a pretty good mood today, just pootling abouthappy.gif

me in good mood too as i have realised that i am still human and not dying of wine poisoning - but will be a while before i post - 'having a glass of wine!'

I almost woke up early this morning... (will wake up earlier tomorrow!!!)
I went to the gym and cooked healthy lunch, which is good.

Now I should be doing some schoolworks, but here I am again!!!

But I'm in a pretty good mood, will start the schoolworks soon and also clean my home today!

Zhiv glad you have recovered - but I warn you, our memory is short, so maybe you are ready to taste the red wine again at the latest on next saturday wink.gif (based on my own experiences lolhappy.gif)

Well i am at a party on Friday but still thinking i will drive - something really wrong lol!

Well i am at a party on Friday but still thinking i will drive - something really wrong lol!

eek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gif I think you are still a bit ill Zhiv LOLlaugh.gif

[quote name='Anjana wrote:

Zhivvy']Well i am at a party on Friday but still thinking i will drive - something really wrong lol!

eek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gif I think you are still a bit ill Zhiv LOLlaugh.gif

I must be!!! But good way to start on a health kick!!!

laugh.giflaugh.gif You might change your mind before friday....still 4 days to recover completelywink.gifwink.gif

Will let you know on friday if I change my mind!

ugh poor you Illume, I hope it doesn't last long and you get rid of it soon, get lots of vit C and zinc down you m'dear!

Will let you know on friday if I change my mind!

Seriously, I support you, we have to give the healthy kicks to each othersmile.gifsmile.gif I should have a wine-free period too....

Get better soon Illume, i just bought some vitamines and oranges, I don't have time to get the cold now....eyes.gif

I'll be in the best of moods....when you help me!

I need your top ten of every year of the 70s' as from your selection I will do my biz (that's a private thing where eeek you're not invited lol)...but need to be disco/ funk/ rock...blabla anything goes, I'm looking for the most representative songs of each year.

Get to work Peeps lol (and thanks!)

blummin' 'eck Lemon, not sure my memory banks can cope!

*runs and hides*

(hope you had a good Christmas break btw)

I'll be in the best of moods....when you help me!

I need your top ten of every year of the 70s' as from your selection I will do my biz (that's a private thing where eeek you're not invited lol)...but need to be disco/ funk/ rock...blabla anything goes, I'm looking for the most representative songs of each year.

Get to work Peeps lol (and thanks!)

No invites????? Not helping then tongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

Don't really remember much of the 70's but will try and think of some for you

He doesn't ask for much does he LOL!!! I'm finding it hard just to remember what year we're in at the moment.  I could lie and say I'm not old enough to remember the 70'stongue.gif

He doesn't ask for much does he LOL!!! I'm finding it hard just to remember what year we're in at the moment.  I could lie and say I'm not old enough to remember the 70'stongue.gif
laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif I remember it but was born in 1972 so wasn't really that into music in the 70s

I was born in 2000 so couldn't possibly comment, I'm waaaaaay too younglaugh.gif and in fact am heavily into the Beiber Boy right now, honest

I was born in 2000 so couldn't possibly comment, I'm waaaaaay too younglaugh.gif and in fact am heavily into the Beiber Boy right now, honest
You are very rude and smutty for a 10year old!tongue.gif

Come on peeps, I need your brains on overdrive lol

1970:

1971: (Vincent but too sad)

1972:

1973:

1974:

1975:

1976:

1977:

1978:

1979: