Sign in to follow this  
123love

What mood are you in today??

Tired here too!!! We should start an insomniac's club for our sleepless nights!

Not as tired - but did fall asleep on the sofa watching TV this morning - but looking forwards to going out to party tonight!

See yu all on Sunday!

I like the idea of an insomniacs club! I was up in the early hours again and thought of coming in here cos it was so frustrating trying to get back to sleep but it was so cold I stayed in bed

au.gif here is one member to the insomnia club!

I'm on good mood - had a nice evening with my friend, just chatted in a restaurant and had some cheap sparkling winesmile.gif

Not so happy because I burned bagful of marshmallows and ruined topping for the cake - if a cake is important it's no wonder that I'm single lol!!laugh.giffrown.gif 

Trying to get into a tidying mood as i need to do some!!

Starting with bunny - she needs cleaning out and then some hoovering and then the dusting and the washing etc.... i have had all day to do it but haven't managed it as i was struck down with lazyitis!

i was supossed to finish painting another wall today, then some cleaning and ironing.... but destiny wouldnt allow it! first i received 2 very great, important packages today!! which i was waiting for for more then 2 weeks!! so i was very distracted, lol

then i had to sort out wrong dates for zhiv's visit this summer... my love started talking bout a short summervacation for us, when i got a phonecall from dentist. s**t!! i totally forgot my appointment!! and i thought bout it everyday this week.... exept todayfrown.gif so he asked: is silas still gonna come for his check up? "ofcourse!! " i said but silas was still at his grandparents embarassed.gif so had to drive really fast to get him and make it to dentists at time, pfew....
so i have a new appointment for the 24th at 10.10am!! please girls, can you all remeind bout that???
please???  

anyway, after that we rushed to do some errans, and then it was time to prepare dinner. so no cleaning happned today... and hans is finishing his work outside (preparing the constructionworks) with candlelight, lol!

au.gif here is one member to the insomnia club!

I'm on good mood - had a nice evening with my friend, just chatted in a restaurant and had some cheap sparkling winesmile.gif

Not so happy because I burned bagful of marshmallows and ruined topping for the cake - if a cake is important it's no wonder that I'm single lol!!laugh.giffrown.gif 

indifferent.gifeek.gifHad insomnia before , Horlics is good (drink), so is a touch of pure lavender oil on each temple (also good for headaches) if you cant handle it on you try it dabbed on a tissue near your pillow , thats if you dont mind smelling all pretty , personally I dont like the scent of lavender unless its faint and mixed with other things.................

Me im in a waking up mood, looking for the love , where is thy love.....................

Just had a tea and contemplating breakfast.........................and as usual got radio on and thinking about visiting family.........smile.gif

Ps Terri , sorry for your loss xxxx oooo

I like the idea of an insomniacs club! I was up in the early hours again and thought of coming in here cos it was so frustrating trying to get back to sleep but it was so cold I stayed in bed

There's quite a few of us at work that find it hard to sleep and we are always complaining of lying awake all night. We formed what we call the 3am club, I know when I'm making a cuppa at 3am that there are several others doing the same, We have often said we should call each other but don't as it wouldn't be good to wake the rest of the family!!!!!

Anyway I'm in a happy mood today, slept well last night, simply because as I'm a day off today, went to the pub and had a little vodka and some red wine....

Sounds great Maggie!!!
Enjoy your spare time!!

I'm in a happy mood too! Went to look for a wedding dress with my friend today (for her...), made the cake's topping number 2 moment ago and it's ok now...(but still not 100% satisfied!!devil.gif) Later going to meet my friends and have some red wine too (but not vodka, at least hopefully not!!!)smile.gif

I'm in a good mood too which is odd since I have spent the day cleaning the house but it's feeling rather satisfying to do!  The sun is out which is good to see yey!

smiley-chores008.gif

hey, can't believe the sun came out during this afternoon, its been grey and gloomy for days.. Went out for a walk, it was really nice to see everything looking bright and cheerful..

Am tired because last night was a really sad mood for me , hopefully things get better today................

My daughters boyfriend is a special guy , may God bless his soul.................

I'm in a sad mood due to the killing of 6 people in Tucson, Arizona Saturday morning. One of the dead was a 9 year old girl :(

Fortunately Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords, who was the target of the 22 year old shooter, is out of surgery and has a good prognosis of recovery after being shot in the head at point blank. Her husband is one of our astronauts.

My heart and prayers go out to the families of all the victims.

Another horribly sad tragedy in America.

I'm in a sad mood due to the killing of 6 people in Tucson, Arizona Saturday morning. One of the dead was a 9 year old girl :(

Fortunately Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords, who was the target of the 22 year old shooter, is out of surgery and has a good prognosis of recovery after being shot in the head at point blank. Her husband is one of our astronauts.

My heart and prayers go out to the families of all the victims.

Another horribly sad tragedy in America.

I agree,but I'm actually angry over the situation because a 22 year-old guy (the shooter)  had his entire life in front of him who threw it all away over some anger issues he could've dealt with in a more constructive manner (ex: seeing a doctor).

Yes terrible events in Arizona, I think when someone gets to that point to do something so drastic and tragic, rational thought or reasoning has already gone out of the window

as for mood I'm tired and sleepy but feel good cos I got lot done this weekend and managed to ward off the lethargy that has bugged me for quite some time

i get sad when i hear bout inicent bystanders getting hurt, and killed frown.gif please don take this wrong, i don mean to say the congresswoman diserved this attack (cause violence is never-ever the answer!) but those other people?? the gunman didnt even know them! 

imagine taking your kid out one day... and run into an idiot like that?
and it happens so often in our society.

Horrible news from Arizona - terrible things to happen and hear about.

I myself feeling bit crappy and down - hoping it is just teh January blues!

Feeling some winter blues too... luckily my godson's birthday today and good friend's visit and chatting with her cheered me up a little.

And yes terrible event in Arizona, so sad, once again. I don't know how many of this kind of cases could be prevented with better mental health care, maybe at least some...??? Obviously most of the people who shoot around are more or less mentally ill. But I also think it's crazy that anyone can buy a gun and carry it everywhere.... It's very sad, but I'm afraid we will have this kind of cases again and again...

Agree's with all of the above especially barbs post.................

Im tired but happier because daughter is improving :o)

My 70s thingy was a great evening, many thanks. I obviously did not DL all that music because that would not have been legal ;-)

So the final thingy was

- Shrimp Cocktail

- Canard à l'Orange

- Trifle

eeeeek sounds horrid but if you spice it up it's nice! Started off with a light apéro:

Royale Martini: 2 Vodka, 0,5 Creme de Cassis, Top Up Champagne...

(strange a cocktail "Martini" without any Martini...)

All that with your music (which again just appeared on my iPod), and loads of disco balls, reallly sad stars, etc. superb night!

Thanks again!!