Sign in to follow this  
123love

What mood are you in today??

So...that's me in a good mood thanks to you!

is that because there was duck on the menu???happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

I'm feeling irritable today but I have no idea why, tho I suspect hubsy not doing things he said he was gonna do may have have something to do with it!! grrrrr

little sad, cause girls in school keep bugging my lena. but also proud, cause she keeps her spirit up! she's a tough one.

i went to see the student-councelor today, cause lena started talking bout changing schools. she feels unhappy in class, especially after some girls left. hope thongs get better for her. she's invited for a talk with the counselor on friday. looks like 1 girl has a bad influence on entire class.

So sorry to hear about that, Barbara and hope that the counselor can help Lena deal better with the problems and perhaps even do something to put an end to the problems. One bad apple . . . !!! Hope it ends soon as she shouldn't have to put up with it!!!

Bullies need to learn so much...............

Im annoyed cant find an important telephone number.........................

How old is she Barbara? That is so tough and it's amazing how it is often something so trivial that a bully will decide to pick on and get others to as well it boggles the mind. Girls can be especially cruel. In the elementary school where I work I am amazed at the cruel head games the 10 and 11 year old girls play with each other.

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

Lemonhead']So...that's me in a good mood thanks to you!

is that because there was duck on the menu???happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

You just can't beat a bit of kwak-kwak on your plate!

[quote name='Lemonhead wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

Lemonhead']So...that's me in a good mood thanks to you!

is that because there was duck on the menu???
happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

You just can't beat a bit of kwak-kwak on your plate!

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Naw I prefer them in a pond lol!!

Feeling pretty unmotivated this dreary January day. Need a virtual kick up the backside. Roll on spring tired.gif

Elaine I know what you mean... or I'm motivated to do some things but too lazy to actually do themlaugh.gif I should have a real kick in my ass!!!!

Or maybe some fukitol pills again...tired.giftired.giftired.gif

Barbara, so sorry to hear that Lena has been bullied, hope that the counselor can help. But i'm happy to hear that she has told you and you support her and hopefully you will get some help from school too!!! Please inform us later how the meeting with counselor went and what you and the school are going to do?

And hope you found the number 123smile.gif

ok mood today, still tired tho

thanx for support girls, it got worse yesterday as this girl started making fun of lena who had her ear pierced at the top during the winterbreak, this girl started telling her how stupid she looked. lena told her to leave her alone. the girl asked her what she was thinking speaking in such a tone to her. so lena pointed out to the girl she herself always talked to her like that? and the girl said: of course i do! have you never looked at yourself? you're just ugly and look at that hair??

she's turned 14 last month, and i also hope the counselor can help. i'm so happy she isnt afraid to answer that girl, but still stays optimistic and cheerful.
but she's so convinced she's ugly now....
btw; i just notice this line in my post: "hope thongs get better for her" lol!

thanx for support girls, it got worse yesterday as this girl started making fun of lena who had her ear pierced at the top during the winterbreak, this girl started telling her how stupid she looked. lena told her to leave her alone. the girl asked her what she was thinking speaking in such a tone to her. so lena pointed out to the girl she herself always talked to her like that? and the girl said: of course i do! have you never looked at yourself? you're just ugly and look at that hair??
she's turned 14 last month, and i also hope the counselor can help. i'm so happy she isnt afraid to answer that girl, but still stays optimistic and cheerful.
but she's so convinced she's ugly now....
btw; i just notice this line in my post: "hope thongs get better for her" lol!
Thongs do get better Barbara when you get used to them tongue.giftongue.gif

But on a serious note I hope that the counsellor can help Lena. And you are right that it is good that Lena is standing up for herself. And please tell her that ugly is not a word which anyone would use to describe her. She is a beautiful girl inside and out. And  the ugly ugly things going on are the words coming out of the other girl's mouth.

will tell her, zhiv! thanx, its people like you that can make her feel good bout who she is, you're such a friendthumbsup.gif

better thongs, lolsmile.gif (though i don't know can they ever be nice)

it's really unbelievable and sad how cruel kids can be... This girl has to feel very bad herself and she's focusing it to Lena -and it's so wrong and unfair. It's amazing that Lena is optimistic and cheerful!! Hope she could believe that she is not ugly at all!!!  

Just read an article today about people who has bullied others as a kid / young. They were interwieved and told that they just didn't realise what they were doing and felt still very very embarassed over 20 years afterwards... so I believe some kids just don't realise what they can cause... and some kids are just feeling so bad that they have to let it out somehowfrown.giffrown.gif

Good mood , going out with daughter today so looking forward to this....................

exactly what i tell her, kert.

and for someone she s disgusted with, she spends a lot of time talking bout her, and saying how much she hates her??
have a good time with daughter, 123! 

let us know how it all went Barbara - but Lena is a great girl and she shouldn't forget that (well apart from making my daughter a beiber fan lol!)

Thanx peoples , I had a nice time with daughter and boyfriend but was really tired when I got home and I just woke up from a nap................

Relieved mood.................

Hope you feel better soon, illum, rest should help!

Barbara, just read about the bullying...  girls that age are so tough on each other....  the very best thing is Lena knows she can talk about it with you... that alone will pull her through.  And speaks to what a close and trusting relationship she has with you......the very most important thing.  All the best to her through this! 

She will get through it Barbara, it is awful to experience but girls are tough at that age, must be hard for you all tho xx

Get well soon Illume, lots and lots of vit C and zinc!

Hello everyone else, how are you all doing?

I've been trying to keep focussed on learning so am keeping busy but get pretty tired, especially my eyes, becoming boz-eyed at the pooter and bod aches!!  but good to be doing stuff to hopefully move forwardhappy.gif

am hungry now....not in the mood to make anything!

thanx for kind words to you girls.

and sorry bout the bieber-thing, zhiv, and how it rubbed off on eleanor, thats lena's biggest default, maybe?! lol!
i feel sleepy. was a busy day with removing the wallpaper, cooking, helping lena with the studying for her biology-exam. have 2 early shifts starting tomorrow, so will go upstairs now, watch a bit of tv and having a early nite.