Sign in to follow this  
123love

What mood are you in today??

Its really hot already this morning so im in a jump in pool mood , but I dont have one lol,

could always take a cold shower ..............:o/

So sorry that you're feeling ill, Illum . . . (((HUGS))) hoping that you are better soon!!!

Hope Lena keeps it all in perspective, Barbara and doesn't take what the brats say as gospel. I always tell my daughter that bullies pick on the sensitive kids because they know they will be able to wound them, so don't let them win by paying them any attention (I know, it's impossible to ignore them unfortunately). In the long run, a sensitive, caring young lady will go far and the bullies will still just be bullies and soon left in the dust!!!

Illum hope you get well asap...............

Im in a sleep in mood as my leg is playing up today..........................a beer would be nice too but dont think I can have one ......................have to wait till late tonight...............

Strange. Had bad dream last night - don't think I am weird, but I was chewing glass, and trying to get it out of my mouth but couldn't get it all out.

I am a normal sane person! All you dream interpreters can answer this now.

Chewing glass? Were you grinding your teeth? maybe it got all mixed up together in your dream world.

unexpected day off, and lots of work to do at home, so i'm in a good mood! i get so much more done before the weekend now. have an extra weekend off too, an 'allowance' for the niteshifts i did round newyear, yeah!!

so home till next wednesday, 5 more days!

Bit peed off as went to a school about a job today but didn't get it

Determined because I'm at the tail end of this flu-bug and I'm drinking a cup of hot-apple cider to get rid of it!!

Hope your feeling a little better, daughter has not been well, been off food and felt up to doing anything..6 days latter more her self I think..Take Care.happy.gif

BORED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! been waiting in all day for ups to collect some large parcles and they haven,t been yet.eyes.gifeyes.gifeyes.gifeyes.gifeyes.gifeyes.gifeyes.gifeyes.gifeyes.gifeyes.gifeyes.gifeyes.gifeyes.gifeyes.gif

they have just come so at least i can take the dog out now.

unexpected day off, and lots of work to do at home, so i'm in a good mood! i get so much more done before the weekend now. have an extra weekend off too, an 'allowance' for the niteshifts i did round newyear, yeah!!

Thats a really lovely surprise, enjoy!!

[quote name='maggie18patchwork wrote:

barbara1']unexpected day off, and lots of work to do at home, so i'm in a good mood! i get so much more done before the weekend now. have an extra weekend off too, an 'allowance' for the niteshifts i did round newyear, yeah!!

Thats a really lovely surprise, enjoy!!thanx, maggie! i will enjoy while working at home, lol! but we did fill a very deep and wide pit with concreat, so we're dirty , tired and a little stiff, but also happyhappy.gif

Barbara, I don't know how you manage all the things you do family, work and renovation and you still find time to come and have a natter. Good for you..

Terri - I have had the same dream few times - previous time about a month ago. One interpretation is (i don't know where it was, my friend told me when I told her about my dream) that chewing glass means that you're vulnerable or confused or have something messy  going on in your life. It can also mean that you have hurted someone with your words or someone has said something mean to you. Hopefully everything is ok in your life anyway smile.gif

Don't eat glass any more - it hurts!

Barbara, good to hear you had a nice day off (working in your home all the day but anyway)!!!

Zhiv, you went to the school but didn't get the job - why??frown.gif Sorry to hear that.

I'm feeling ok - returned my last essay, met friends and went to movies. Nice daysmile.gif

i have to admit, maggie, been home alot lately. i worked far too much the previous months, including the 4 nite-shifts, so i'm only working 7 days this entire month to compensate. and its probably cause of all the works here that i still didnt finish the studying for my theoretical drivers-exam, and why i'm still not discoteque-status like zhivwink.gif

having a relaxing evening. And getting my post count up - want to know what is after discoteque!!! Getting interested lol!

Didn't get the post at the school as it went to another woman who by her luck had previously worked in this school's partner school so knew some staff etc.... but at least i was told that my teaching was very good.

Having a relaxing early afternoon, enjoying the sun, but something is stirring up my allergies and making me sneeze!

oh thats not nice janette ..............

Beautiful day here today , and im in a sleepy mood still as i've just woken up :o)

[quote name='suee wrote:

illumination70']Determined because I'm at the tail end of this flu-bug and I'm drinking a cup of hot-apple cider to get rid of it!!

Hope your feeling a little better, daughter has not been well, been off food and felt up to doing anything..6 days latter more her self I think..Take Care.happy.gif

Thanks suee,

Your daughter is my prayers!!!

having a relaxing evening. And getting my post count up - want to know what is after discoteque!!! Getting interested lol!

Didn't get the post at the school as it went to another woman who by her luck had previously worked in this school's partner school so knew some staff etc.... but at least i was told that my teaching was very good.

Sorry to see you didn't get the job, it's so difficult trying to get something at the moment, it's the schools loss Zhivvy, they had their chance.

Thanks Maggie, it was good for the other woman who had connections as that went in her favour, wish that could happen to me. But being back in a classroom even for only one lesson yesterday has made me realise how much I miss being there.

But in a great mood today - had a parcel full of goodies!!! So very bouncy!!!!!1

I'm in a very chilled mood today, listening to my favourite band live in dublin!!! doing some chores, then going to walk into town,

Hubby has a saturday job ( only thing he can get at the moment ) so have the house to myself.