Sign in to follow this  
123love

What mood are you in today??

My current mood is determined to get through my shift at work after taking care of the animals and finishing a couple loads of laundry.

feeling energetic! was painting outside, then my mom arrived  and we had coffee and she started doin my ironing (yeah!!) 

i continued  removing the wallpaper while playing the rosebowl-concertbanana.gifbanana.gifbono_happy.gifedge_happy.gif
and jona broke out this wooden/brick-bench the previous owners build in our livingroom.  so more dust and dirt, lol.

U2 shows always makes work better

Tipsy warm and fuzzy in my headwink.gif

not far behind you anj

happy.gifhappy.gif *clink to us gals*

cheers - and have just posted a pic of a great pair of mangos!happy.gif

Hope that you are finished with the flu too, Illum!!!!

I'm feeling lethargic from allergy tablets - that's the downside of warm weather in winter!

it's all guuuuud! Hubsy is cooking up a brunch treat so no complaints here!!

91.gif

All gooooood but a bit sleepy - of to the kitchen to play with Eleanor's Zhu Zhu pets - i got in trouble yesterday off hubby as i set it all up so that it looked like they were having sex and videoed it - I was crying laughing and he said that i am sick lol!

The sun came out today, went for walk in park. Alovely SUNDAY...makes feel so much better.smile.gif

So lovely went for another walk stopped at shops did something nice and something naughtyish !Bought myself a house plant..Hyacinths in basket aaaaaaaaaannnnnnnddddddddddd a danish pastry have with cup of tea in a while !laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Oh lucky you Sue - we have had rain all day!

I spent a couple of hours trying to teach my daughter how to play my cornet - not easy when i haven't played myself for goodness knows how many years!! But she sort of got two notes out of it which isn't bad as it is not the easiest of instruments to get a note out of!

so the next generation of cornet-players is coming?

we had a lovely day. dry and kinda warm. so painted for 4 hours! almost finished!
i hope the rain that was expected tomorrow doesnt show up....

so the next generation of cornet-players is coming?
we had a lovely day. dry and kinda warm. so painted for 4 hours! almost finished!
i hope the rain that was expected tomorrow doesnt show up....
If you watch the video you may notice that it may take a few years lol!! I think that she can just stick to her violin for now! Will try and get a clip of that lol!

But was impressed - John can't even get a note out of the thing!!

Sounds like you have had a busy day Barbara - can't wait to see all the changes in the summer when we are there

you wont recognise the place, zhiv! i hope....

happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

The most important is seeing you all again and having fun but am looking forwards to seeing what you have done

Im in a good mood today , woke up to my dog crying cause he missed me , I know most would say how annoying but I felt loved by my doggy.............he's gorgeous :o) Today no plans but tomorrow a little busy...........

Love to spend time with my daughter , Zhivvy , Love apricot danishes Suee, love to have a hubsy cooking Anjana and barbs I love interior decorating :o)

Accomplished because I'm almost done with my to-do-list and made my hotel reservations for when I got to the U2 show in Seattle in June.

yey nice one Illume!

I'm feeling tired, spent way too long in front of a pooter screen today...and yet I'm still typing here!!

Mmmm I can hear the rain outside and I'm cold, it's dark being 10pm. Wish for warm Spring days, yes I know it's only January......but these grey days can affect and can attack your mood...After such a good day yesterday, the need for more sun would be good. eyes.gif

I can  just smell spring  and just heard  about Adams  new arrival the baby Clayton in France

Yes its good news Patrick :o)

Im in a good mood but hot , already muggy here.......

Am going to make it my aim to eat healthier from now on so I dont have high cholesterol..........

Disappointed because I found out on something on the home front.  I know I've said it before,but it really sucks when the meanest people in the world ALWAYS get the best luck, have the nerve to call it karma and the nicest people always get screwed over.