Sign in to follow this  
123love

What mood are you in today??

awe illum ((hugs))

Thanks 123love, I'm feeling much better after listening to music from KISS (Unholy) and Motley Crue (Jailhouse Rock)!!!

confussed, it started to rain during breakfast, so planned on doin more work INSIDE, now rain stopped and i see some blue sky! but clouds in the distance.... whats it gonna be?

glad music cheered you up a bit illum!

barbara seems like you have to run back and worth / in and out the all day smile.gif

I'm starting to be very frustrated and annoyed - was supposed to meet my tutor yesterday to get some help what i desperately need but she transfered the meeting again, now it's on friday. Hopefully i'll meet her on friday then.

Ok let's see the positive side - i can watch movies, relax, meet my friends and go for a walk etc.... and it's nice of course. But i just feel frustrated - would like to proceed with my master's thesis too!!!!!!!!

its awful when people just postpone things that are so important to you, i can relate to that, kert. hope you get it done on friday, and try to have fun with friends meanwhile!

I hope that you get to meet your tutor soon Kert - it is so annoying when things like that happen.

Iam in a slightly bemused mood - had to go to the job centre today and I had to attend a group session - spent most of it day dreaming and working on hiw i will win the lottery and go to every U2 show lol!! But near the end I switched back on and was informed of courses which we could go on. I was offered a basic literacy course!!!! I am a fully qualified English teacher with a good degree in the subject - I could teach the basic literacy course!! I think the woman was wondering why I was just staring at her - didn't bother to explain it all!

Tired mood going straight to bed now and no radio till morning , night night xxxx oooo

Night 123 xxx

I hope that you get to meet your tutor soon Kert - it is so annoying when things like that happen.

Iam in a slightly bemused mood - had to go to the job centre today and I had to attend a group session - spent most of it day dreaming and working on hiw i will win the lottery and go to every U2 show lol!! But near the end I switched back on and was informed of courses which we could go on. I was offered a basic literacy course!!!! I am a fully qualified English teacher with a good degree in the subject - I could teach the basic literacy course!! I think the woman was wondering why I was just staring at her - didn't bother to explain it all!

How ironic Zhiv!  (But wouldn't it be awful to be an adult and NEED that class??  I can't even imagine).....  and aren't you glad our obsession gives us plenty of daydreaming material when necessary?? smile.gif

Ok mood today, have been feeling old and creaky all week tho!

Why in the world would they even suggest such a class for you, Zhiv, don't they have paperwork with your qualifications - is this job center supposed to hook you up with jobs you are qualified for? How can they do this if they don't know your qualifications?

Illum - feel better! You'll be the one to get ahead one day and it will be great because you will deserve it!

Barbara - good luck with the weather! Hard to know what to do when the weather is so confusing - don't let the rain mess things up for you though, if a chance of rain maybe move inside to work there if possible

Kert - hope your tutor gets going with you! I also hate getting stood up like that and I know you must be anxious to get going!

Illum - feel better! You'll be the one to get ahead one day and it will be great because you will deserve it!

Thanks because I feel as if I'm constantly spinning my wheels only to get nowhere which is frustrating.

[quote name='illumination70 wrote:

Janette B']Illum - feel better! You'll be the one to get ahead one day and it will be great because you will deserve it!

Thanks because I feel as if I'm constantly spinning my wheels only to get nowhere which is frustrating.I know, it does feel like that sometimes!!!! It will work out eventually!!!!  Sometimes bad people do get ahead though because they are willing to do things maybe they shouldn't - it catches up to them eventually too!!!

Illum - I know that feeling and it is enough to drive you crazy! But one day those wheels will spin in the direction which you want.

And Nikki and Janette - It is ridiculous that I was offered that course - but have to admit has made me giggle all day over the stupidity! And this is why switch off during the meetings as they have no idea! But hoping that the agency comes up with something soon as they have sent my CV out to lots of places! And then I can leave that bloody stupid job centre with useless staff!

Hope you feel much better very soon Illume.

I'm grumpy and irritable so don't mess with me today or else!!laugh.gif

My current mood is tired because today's doctor appointment and medical tests really wore me out

Hope you are feeling better illum xxx

think we need to run and hide from Anj!!

I am happy as working tomorrow yeah!!!! No lessons ( i think) but sorting stuff out etc... for monday. But not looking forwards to getting up early lol!

great! think i did well on bio final...and to top it off i heard 5 u2 songs in a row on the radio

Yey! Sounds like a good day Redheadhappy.gif

think we need to run and hide from Anj!!

I am happy as working tomorrow yeah!!!! No lessons ( i think) but sorting stuff out etc... for monday. But not looking forwards to getting up early lol!

Don't worry hubsy got the brunt of my foul temper today and did a good job hiding from me and he even did some housework...yes that's how scary I am, it drives my man to do domestic chores without being asked to!!!laugh.gif

Nice start to your new job tomorrow Zhiv, nice way to ease into things, am sure good things will come of this opportunity. Good luck m'duck x

Good way to get the housework done Anj! smile.gif

I agree, Anj - you should throw a little fit every week and you'll never have to dust and vacuum again!!!

Feel better, Illum!!!!