Sign in to follow this  
123love

What mood are you in today??

It works for me, Illum. Glad you are feeling better!

It works for me, Illum. Glad you are feeling better!

Thanks, but I will feel better when the medical tests are completed and I get the "green light" to begin my race-training on March 1st!!

Of course you will and not too much longer - light at the end of the tunnel!

[quote name='illumination70 wrote:

Janette B']It works for me, Illum. Glad you are feeling better!

Thanks, but I will feel better when the medical tests are completed and I get the "green light" to begin my race-training on March 1st!!

Absolutely you will - and sounds like not too much longer, light at the end of the tunnel

Yes, I'm tired too and definitely want more tea, maybe coffee as it has a stronger "punch"!

Sad, upset etc...... everything was looking up and has now gone wrong.

I know the feeling because a possible symptom (the doctor was checking for) might have begun last night.

((HUGS))

[quote name='illumination70 wrote:

Zhivvy']Sad, upset etc...... everything was looking up and has now gone wrong.

I know the feeling because a possible symptom (the doctor was checking for) might have begun last night.

((HUGS))

Thanks Illum and {{hugs}} right back to you and hope that you are ok xxx

I feel pretty darn great today. I started my day with a roaring game of ping pong in which I kicked my teen employee's arse! YA!

Hope all of you have a restful and fun weekend and that whatever needs improving looks up for you over the next few days.

I feel pretty darn great today. I started my day with a roaring game of ping pong in which I kicked my teen employee's arse! YA!

Hope all of you have a restful and fun weekend and that whatever needs improving looks up for you over the next few days.

47b20s0.gif reading your post cheered me right up Scout!! Funny. Hope you have a good weekend too.happy.gif

I agree, Anj - you should throw a little fit every week and you'll never have to dust and vacuum again!!!

169.gif hmmm good idea Janette, now why didn't I think of that!! lol

Oh no what has happened? sick.giffrown.gif ...will go check out your blog...

[quote name='Anjana wrote:

Zhivvy']Sad, upset etc...... everything was looking up and has now gone wrong.

Oh no what has happened? sick.giffrown.gif ...will go check out your blog...

Tis not good but hopefully it can be sorted out soon - at least the school wants me!

Zhiv, just read your blog and posted in the counting thread, sorry I missed you in here.

Really feel for you, poor you, you must be feeling pretty angry being messed about like this, what a foul up but do keep at that agency to get it sorted pdq. Chin up, I have a feeling the agency will sort it quickly.

Zhiv, just read your blog and posted in the counting thread, sorry I missed you in here.

Really feel for you, poor you, you must be feeling pretty angry being messed about like this, what a foul up but do keep at that agency to get it sorted pdq. Chin up, I have a feeling the agency will sort it quickly.

Thanks Anj smile.gif and I was very angry but calmed down a bit now just disappointed.

And I do so hope that you are right and this is sorted fast!

And Mr Vin Rouge is helping too

[quote name='Anjana wrote:

scout6']I feel pretty darn great today. I started my day with a roaring game of ping pong in which I kicked my teen employee's arse! YA!

47b20s0.gif reading your post cheered me right up Scout!! Funny. Hope you have a good weekend too.happy.gif

lol , now this is why I love coming in here47b20s0.giflol

Am in a great but tired mood for a change.............smile.gif

Lovely mood. Feeling better than yesterday.

I'm in the same mood as Maggie and hoping that once my daughter wakes up, I can stay that way - she's grounded today for back talk, lol, so it will be her goal to change my lovely mood today!

My current mood is "cranky" because a guy I had my eye on turned into a complete, douche bag LOL!!!
 OH ! EYES AROUND ABIT MORE  rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif 

I'm in a very relaxed/chilled mood, and determined to stay this way!!!!! ha,ha...
I'm counting to 10 or maybe 20 and will try again, with my mess to you..frown.gif