Sign in to follow this  
123love

What mood are you in today??

Maybe a house, a home...... home that they could all be put together....How old is yours ?

[quote name='suee wrote:

illumination70'] My current mood is "cranky" because a guy I had my eye on turned into a complete, douche bag LOL!!!

OH ! EYES AROUND ABIT MORE  rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif 

You're better off without him then Illum!

Busy doing housey stuff today but kinda relaxed busy-ness so feeling good apart from the usual backache but nowt new there ha hasmile.gif

Busy doing housey stuff today but kinda relaxed busy-ness so feeling good apart from the usual backache but nowt new there ha hasmile.gif

Maybe you need a hot drummer to massage you Anj!

Oh yes! I ordered him earlier, he's arriving soon with massage oils and a selection of chocolates! As we all know chocolate has healing properties, as does he! laugh.gif

So you're ok now ah ! Did you get my message thing PM.smile.gif

I'm in a good mood because I just went shopping and I found 3 dresses!!! I can't believe it. 

Maybe a house, a home...... home that they could all be put together....How old is yours ?
Hi Sue . . . my daughter was in a wonderful mood today even being grounded, go figure . . . 

Let's see, our house was 15 years old last Oct., so fairly new-ish . . . . we are the only people who have ever lived in it

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

suee wrote:

illumination70'] My current mood is "cranky" because a guy I had my eye on turned into a complete, douche bag LOL!!!

OH ! EYES AROUND ABIT MORE 
rolleyes.gif

rolleyes.gif

rolleyes.gif

rolleyes.gif

rolleyes.gif

rolleyes.gif

You're better off without him then Illum!

. . . . you will do much better than him, Illum!

A great mood - had such a fun night with hubby and friends! Good laughs and good times and going to regret all the playing on the wii in the morning when the aching sets in!

[quote name='Janette B wrote:

suee']Maybe a house, a home...... home that they could all be put together....How old is yours ?

Hi Sue . . . my daughter was in a wonderful mood today even being grounded, go figure . . . 

Let's see, our house was 15 years old last Oct., so fairly new-ish . . . . we are the only people who have ever lived in it

not sure if sue meant the house janette? maybe she wanted to know how old your daughter is? i think... maybe i'm wrongembarassed.gif

....and yes, those who can count and convert timezones... i'm awake and almost morning. i was tired, watched movie in bed, then got a backache and my tummy doesnt feel great cause i got my period. so couldnt get to sleep. decided to read messages and ended up reading long ones, and sending long ones back. 

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

Janette B wrote:

suee']Maybe a house, a home...... home that they could all be put together....How old is yours ?

not sure if sue meant the house janette? maybe she wanted to know how old your daughter is? i think... maybe i'm wrongfrown.gif yes I did mean age of Janette's daughter !laugh.gif

Im really tired...............

But I got to see the Oprah show and Bono was pretty kewl and what he said about the sunnies was funny...........

I'm in a good mood because I just went shopping and I found 3 dresses!!! I can't believe it. 

What a good feeling!! Love it when you can come home with some treatshappy.gif

In a pretty good mood, gots lots done around the house today so feel a sense of de-clutter and tidiness, always nice and worth the effort, just had a choc eclair and a lovely hot cuppa tea as a treat for good day's housework!happy.gif

Felt a bit bored today and a bit down. So I took myself to HMV and tret myself to a Rattle & Hum mug and fridge magnet. After that I've been great, maybe just needed some fresh air.

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

Janette B wrote:

not sure if sue meant the house janette? maybe she wanted to know how old your daughter is? i think... maybe i'm wrongembarassed.gifCould be and in that case, she's 12 1/2

AMAZED went to town with daughter, and we are still talking......laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

lol Sue - glad to hear that you have had a nice day.

I am aching from head to toe after madness on the wii last night!

lol Sue - glad to hear that you have had a nice day.

AND THE WINE AH !laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

[quote name='suee wrote:

Zhivvy']lol Sue - glad to hear that you have had a nice day.

AND THE WINE AH !laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Well the wine contributed to the mad dancing on 'just dance' and may have contributed to the broken light fitting as i hit it with the remote!