Sign in to follow this  
123love

What mood are you in today??

Wine had to come in it some how at some point..tongue.gif

Wine had to come in it some how at some point..tongue.gif

We had guests so had to entertain and provide alcohol!

You being the host you would have too

Goes without saying lol!

But now in sleepy mood - time to go and put my cold feet on hubbys warm legs - mwahahahahaaaaaa!!!

Thats something I've not done with anyone...laugh.gif  for a long, long, long time.

Sleep well and see you tomorrow.tired.gif 

Thats something I've not done with anyone...laugh.gif

laugh.giflaugh.gif Well he's been asleep for a bit as is up at 5am - so I need to warm my feet up on him - and I have to admit that my feet are freezing at times! Evil I know but..... these things have to be done!

Happy that I get to take Eleanor to school again this morning. but not happy that i am not working!

Accomplished after a day at work and did some closet organization when I returned home!!!
Would you like to do mine...step back when I open mine....eek.gif

Angry with stupid paperwork crap!

[quote name='suee wrote:

illumination70'] Accomplished after a day at work and did some closet organization when I returned home!!!

Would you like to do mine...step back when I open mine....eek.gif

Sure, all I need is a couple of large-flat plastic bins and some wonder hangers from the As Seen on Tv Store LOL!!

Not in a very good mood, am feeling angry with myself for being a cow at work this morning. 5 people phoned in sick and I got really stressed....Wasn't sure how we would cope and got all worked up!!!!!! Then snapped at everyone....

You can't help being stressed Maggie, and with so many people off of course you were stressed - I hope that people realise that.

Not in a very good mood, am feeling angry with myself for being a cow at work this morning. 5 people phoned in sick and I got really stressed....Wasn't sure how we would cope and got all worked up!!!!!! Then snapped at everyone....

5 people?! that would be our entire dayshift-team!! hope that never happens....sick.gif

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

maggie18patchwork']Not in a very good mood, am feeling angry with myself for being a cow at work this morning. 5 people phoned in sick and I got really stressed....Wasn't sure how we would cope and got all worked up!!!!!! Then snapped at everyone....

5 people?! that would be our entire dayshift-team!! hope that never happens....sick.gif

Ugh, I hate it when that stuff happens because their workload becomes your workload, you have my condolences.

((HUGS))

I'm in a confoosed mood today. First I was confoosed by technology and then by accounts which don't reconcile, finally gave up at 10pm, will try again tomorrow *yawn*

Oh poor you being so confoosed Anj - technology and money stuff never adds up for me!

ugh got brain ache!! I'm not a natural at either but hubsy who is a bright spark had a go and he couldn't figure it out either so i'm not feeling such a thicko now!!

A little on the angry side because some smug individual insulted me.  I know I will get over it, but it really rubs me the wrong way at how arrogant some people can be.

This evening I'm a HAPPY U2 LADY my audio is now working, can hear albums, "B" sides and streamline....for the las week has not been ! SAYING.....Sorry you don't have permission to view this page. thumbsup.gif

banana.gif banana.gif  banana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gif

A little on the angry side because some smug individual insulted me.  I know I will get over it, but it really rubs me the wrong way at how arrogant some people can be.

i know it is easy too say - but as Bono would say ' Don't let the bastards grind you down!'

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

illumination70']  A little on the angry side because some smug individual insulted me.  I know I will get over it, but it really rubs me the wrong way at how arrogant some people can be.

i know it is easy too say - but as Bono would say ' Don't let the bastards grind you down!'

Thanks because these are one of those times where I wish something so wonderful happened to me so I can tell those uppity cows to take their snootiness and shove it up their @sses.

i'm in a lazy mood, but cant have that today! gotta do things, get work done... cause this livingroom needs to be ready for new tiles soon. but i have another moment or so, cause love only just came down, and like me he needs a little time to wake up properlywink.gif

Sleeeeepy - was woken up in the night with Eleanor saying that she had a nightmare - so then got into bed with me and stole the duvet and then tossed and turned and kicked me throughout the night! - strange how she only seems to have these nightmares when she knows here daddy isn't here and can get in bed with me!!!

Not on very good mood - I had planned to go to Bodycombat today, but just noticed that the lesson is fully booked!! So I guess I have to be lazy then... maybe a movie and some chocolate instead!!smile.gifsmile.gif Would go outside for a walk but it's sleeting so no no no....