Sign in to follow this  
123love

What mood are you in today??

lol illum , this too shall pass...........

Barb kewl getting stuff done around the home , love it

Zhivvy lol , kids are really clever

Kertuli , maybe a good body combat wii is what you need lol ;o)

Im in a good mood as ive got to relax today although this morning was stressful and I should be stressing out about certain situation im in but not , I guess God is helping me out spiritually..............

So I feel like a glass of wine and listening to the radio till late tonight cause im calm at the moment, lets hope it stays this way................

Lol 123, body combat wii would be a great idea!

Happy to hear that you are relaxed and calm in spite of difficult situation - I should learn not to stress and worry too much (when it's not really necessary)!!!

Hello 123 happy your having a good feeling, relax mood.so have your glass of wine...put your radio on and enjoy..smile.gif

Sleeeeepy - was woken up in the night with Eleanor saying that she had a nightmare - so then got into bed with me and stole the duvet and then tossed and turned and kicked me throughout the night! - strange how she only seems to have these nightmares when she knows here daddy isn't here and can get in bed with me!!!

That is quite a coincidence, huh??  wink.gif kids.......  they are entertaining!

123....  maybe your calmness in the face of stress can be a good example to ALL of us!  Good for you....  hope it lasts and you are enjoying your wine and the radio!!

Me, I'm just starting out with a cup of coffee, and making a list for the day..  I'm home sick from work with a cold.  But not feeling so bad that I can't get some bookwork done....  maybe with a good movie in the background, and a little chocolate!

[quote name='nikki1120 wrote:

Zhivvy']Sleeeeepy - was woken up in the night with Eleanor saying that she had a nightmare - so then got into bed with me and stole the duvet and then tossed and turned and kicked me throughout the night! - strange how she only seems to have these nightmares when she knows here daddy isn't here and can get in bed with me!!!

That is quite a coincidence, huh??  wink.gif kids.......  they are entertaining!Normally I wouldn't mind too much but last night was like sleeping with a worm lol!

And get well soon Nikki {{hugs}}

Awww thanks Zhiv....smile.gif I feel better already!  I think I'll have a cup of tea and all will be well....

Disappointed - I was supposed to go to my grandmothers 80 years birthday party on saturday but she got sick and the party has been postponed. Luckily it's not anything serious... just disappointed 'cause it would have been nice to see my family and relatives too. But guess she will have the party next month.

I also feel energetic, went to body combat lesson (it was fully booked but somebody cancelled so i got in there) and it was sooooo nice!! Great way to relieve stress and aggression!!!

Hope the tea helped and you feel better, nikki! And hopefully no sleeping with a worm tonight Zhivlaugh.gif

Disappointed - I was supposed to go to my grandmothers 80 years birthday party on saturday but she got sick and the party has been postponed. Luckily it's not anything serious... just disappointed 'cause it would have been nice to see my family and relatives too. But guess she will have the party next month.

I also feel energetic, went to body combat lesson (it was fully booked but somebody cancelled so i got in there) and it was sooooo nice!! Great way to relieve stress and aggression!!!

Hope the tea helped and you feel better, nikki! And hopefully no sleeping with a worm tonight Zhivlaugh.gif

Well hubby is back home - so no comment LMAO!!!laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

kerttuli']Disappointed - I was supposed to go to my grandmothers 80 years birthday party on saturday but she got sick and the party has been postponed. Luckily it's not anything serious... just disappointed 'cause it would have been nice to see my family and relatives too. But guess she will have the party next month.

Hope the tea helped and you feel better, nikki! And hopefully no sleeping with a worm tonight Zhiv
laugh.gif

Well hubby is back home - so no comment LMAO!!!roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

sorry bout your gran, kert, hope she'll be better soon and you get that party with family! and good for you getting physical todayhappy.gif

whats with the worm, zhiv?tongue.gif

sorry bout your gran, kert, hope she'll be better soon and you get that party with family! and good for you getting physical todayhappy.gif

whats with the worm, zhiv?tongue.gif
Was saying on previous page that Eleanor said that she had a nightmare last night so she could get into bed with me knowing that John wasn't here and it was like sleeping with a wriggly worm who kept me awake all night!

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1']sorry bout your gran, kert, hope she'll be better soon and you get that party with family! and good for you getting physical today
happy.gif

whats with the worm, zhiv?
tongue.gif

Was saying on previous page that Eleanor said that she had a nightmare last night so she could get into bed with me knowing that John wasn't here and it was like sleeping with a wriggly worm who kept me awake all night!

read it! but you werent talking bout eleanor when you mentionned it a second time, i thinktongue.gif

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1']sorry bout your gran, kert, hope she'll be better soon and you get that party with family! and good for you getting physical today
happy.gif

whats with the worm, zhiv?
tongue.gif

read it! but you werent talking bout eleanor when you mentionned it a second time, i thinktongue.gifWell no......lol!!! that was me being mean to John happy.gif

Im in a happy mood , hot water system problem is fixed , and I got to washed my doggy too and he smells fantastic , pantene and baby shampoo :o) so needless to say he gets lots of cuddles at the moment......:o)

Tired from a busy day of volunteer work and I got a great deal on bedsheets which were originally ninety dollars,but were on clearance at thirty five dollars!!

kewl illum , today here in Australia it is Australia day , so public holiday no work just fun and play ;o)

kewl illum , today here in Australia it is Australia day , so public holiday no work just fun and play ;o)

Cool, Happy Australia Day 123Love!!

Relaxed & proud...HAPPY AUSTRALIA DAY!!!!!!  about to fire up the bbq, drink a rum (or 2!!) & enjoy the day off 

and glad you got the water fixed, 123, so nice to have warm showers and clean dogs, i love that toohappy.gif

i'm looking forward to another day of destroying things around the house, lol. more tiles and paper to rip off from walls. the weather is changing, its gonna start to freeze again. so outside work will have to wait, maybe? tho i prefer freezing to the non-stop rain we had last week or so. anyway, enough work to do, so we wont be resting and taking day off anytime soon.

The mood I'm in could do with helping you Barbara...daughter starts my day being a pain, having the last word, and not a good one at that... so I could destroy anything you wish...tiles, paper rip off walls anything you like..that or a large glass of wine 9.08 may be not..going to count 10 ssssssssllllllllllllooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwww.mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif 

Glad you have hot water 123. hope my bath and hot water helped the last couple of weeks.laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Don't work too hard and injure yourself Barbara - I want you in one piece when you are over here!

Sorry to hear about your arguments with your daughter Sue - not the best way to start the day.

Fun And Games..Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 grin.gif