Sign in to follow this  
123love

What mood are you in today??

so sorry, sue. but remember, you're not alone. i hate it when the morning starts like that (yep, 2 teenagers myself!) and then when they've left i feel bad, cause i didnt had a chance to work it out with them. argument for school, not good.

Thank Barbara which wall paper to rip off first..I'm a ready..laugh.gif

only livingroom, please sue! cause the bedrooms are already decorated recently, so don touch them please!! and no paper in kitchen, just paint on bricks. so thats easy. but still plenty of paper on walls and ceiling in livingroom, so come on! lets get started! i put on some great music!

Sounds fun Barbara - can I come too lol!

yes, please! i wish you could all come and we'd have lots of fun, singing and dancing (cause i always do that, but feels kinda weird when you're doin it on your ownwink.gif) and imagine how quick the work would get done.... or not?!

Be done in no time - as long as you don't get the wine out before it is finished!

And if we doing the dancing - i will stick a belt on with my jeans seeing that i had problems with keeping them up whilst danicng on saturday night lol!

Be done in no time - as long as you don't get the wine out before it is finished!

And if we doing the dancing - i will stick a belt on with my jeans seeing that i had problems with keeping them up whilst danicng on saturday night lol!

yes please, belt sounds great, no mooning allowed in my livingroomwink.gif

No don't get the wine out Zhiv might rip off wrong wallpaper..tongue.gif

banana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifdance and rip off wallpaper..Mmmmmm

As if I would Sue lol!

think i'd better start now! if someone feels like helping us, you're welcomehappy.gif

think i'd better start now! if someone feels like helping us, you're welcomehappy.gif
be there as soon as I get to theairport, get on a flight, fly over there, get off plane get a train to your town and then to your house! - so maybe a bit late!

LOL, zhiv, don waist any time is my only advisewink.gif and same goes for you, sue! swithced jobs with jona. he will finish the ceiling, while i'm gonna help hans outside, cause sun came out!!

see you back here later (or at my place!!)

we'll meet you in the garden then lol!

I have an unexpected day off...  (traded with a colleague) so I'm on my way too, Barbara..... Hope there is still some work left to be done when I finally get there from here!!  wink.gif

and Sue... so sorry your morning started off that way...  that's the worst feeling when they are gone for the day and nothing is settled.  I remember my daughter and I got into it when I was driving her to school one morning, and I pulled off the road so we could reach some resolution before getting to the school...  she hated that.  (can't remember if it actually worked or not!! probably not......)

All I can say is I promise it will get better as she continues to grow up.  And even unhappy exchanges still qualify as "communication" and are better than silence....  hope counting to 10 a couple times helped!

Feeling relieved this cold is finally going away.  The strange part of the deal is last year I didn't get a "sniffle" during the El Nino Winter, but this winter with lots of snow, it's one bug after another.

that is weird illum..... wonder why?  glad you are feeling better.  I'm just about finished with a mild cold virus too.....  just thinking about going to the gym for the first time in a while!  But kinda talking myself out of it! frown.gif

Glad your cold is going away, Illum . . . El Nino always brings me allergies and it feels like a cold, my daugher and I were "sick" a couple weeks ago, but thank goodness it went away too.

I'm feeling lazy, which is normal for me this early in the morning!

that is weird illum..... wonder why?  glad you are feeling better.  I'm just about finished with a mild cold virus too.....  just thinking about going to the gym for the first time in a while!  But kinda talking myself out of it! frown.gif

I hear ya because this past Monday I was totally procrastinating about doing my workout.  I remedied the situation by doing something different such as dancing to loud music for a light workout.

Feeling relieved this cold is finally going away.  The strange part of the deal is last year I didn't get a "sniffle" during the El Nino Winter, but this winter with lots of snow, it's one bug after another.
Glad you're feeling better. Sometimes I find if my resistance is low I catch one illness after another and colds are one of them. So hope now your 100% WELL.smile.gif

Not sure what mood i am in. Not a bad mood, but not half grumpy too lol!

In the thick of school... already getting stressed, and it's only been 3 weeks. Then again, that's what happens when you're taking five classes. On the upside, I *finally* have a weekends-only work schedule, which is really the best for me, as the only days I *don't* have classes are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.

I have an unexpected day off...  (traded with a colleague) so I'm on my way too, Barbara..... Hope there is still some work left to be done when I finally get there from here!!  wink.gif

don worry, nikki, unless you'll be on the way for more than 6 months, there will still be worksick.gif

Annoyed am flat broke :o/ cant do anything...................

But im ok....................:o)could be better...................like daughter could be back to her good old self , and me too.............