Sign in to follow this  
123love

What mood are you in today??

Annoyed am flat broke :o/ cant do anything...................

But im ok....................:o)could be better...................like daughter could be back to her good old self , and me too.............

I feel your pain because I'm going to be "livin lean" until Friday.

((HUGS))

me too illum , doin washing , cooked lunch for mum and desert and will cook tea tonight and ive had a beer and on my second and then thats it but its really nice..................:o)

So am in happy mood as long as I dont have to go out lol

Accomplished because I've mopped a couple of floors, scrubbed some sinks gave the dogs a bath and currently finishing the laundry

Illum...what kind of drugs are you on?!  smile.gifwink.gif

[quote name='illumination70 wrote:

123love']Annoyed am flat broke :o/ cant do anything...................

But im ok....................
:o
)could be better...................like daughter could be back to her good old self , and me too.............

I feel your pain because I'm going to be "livin lean" until Friday.

((HUGS))

Yep...Top Ramaen is good for that! As for my mood, I'm in a okay mood. Trying to look at the bright side of things!

I'm on good mood - beautiful day today, sunny and not too cold! Woke up at seven and have already done some schoolworks so now a little break! And looking forward to get Illum's inspiration to do some cleaning here toosmile.gif

Btw I just remembered that I wrote an essay about El nino in high school's final exam about.... ehhh 14 years ago...and got full points laugh.gif

Hope everyone is having a good daysmile.gif

great mood, kert! i'm back to the lazy-mood. love is of to work, so no big works at home today. stiff from yesterday, mixing concrete carrying buckets and stuff. so on couch and planning to do some cleaning and cooking in afternoon.

sounds good barbara - resting and being lazy is necessary sometimes!!!

I went for a walk, and now waiting for the cleaning inspiration.....(still waiting....)

lol! hope that special inspiration will come to me, when it comes to you, kert! and yes, the resting is necessary, cause will be working 4 days in a row, starting tomorrow. and i'm not used to that, latelywink.gif

I have been resting after all that hard work I did at Babara's place...Now I a wait for daughter walk in door and see what mood she'll be in ...bought her a " Smarties Iced Ring Doughnut "ssssssssssssoooo SHE better be GOOD to me ....................or it's MINE. laugh.gif

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:

illumination70']Accomplished because I've mopped a couple of floors, scrubbed some sinks gave the dogs a bath and currently finishing the laundry

Illum...what kind of drugs are you on?!  smile.gifwink.gif

I just had a large, cup of my father's coffee which was known as "Jet Fuel" by his coworkers  when it his turn to make coffee at a train derailment site.  I tell ya if you need a beverage which will b*tch slap ya into the next century, my dad's java does the trick every time LOL.

I have been resting after all that hard work I did at Babara's place...Now I a wait for daughter walk in door and see what mood she'll be in ...bought her a " Smarties Iced Ring Doughnut "ssssssssssssoooo SHE better be GOOD to me ....................or it's MINE. laugh.gif

wonder who's gonna eat the donut??

I'm in a very good mood, have just found out I've won a set of U2 aussie photos on ebay.

Cool. I was too skint this month to bid! They would look very nice framed and mounted.

Im in a good mood and sad you all are sleeping, all this spare time in here alone :o/ anyway lunch is done so just waiting on mum to come home...............may have a beer and loving the music on the radio................

Daughter is out with boyfriend doing something and shes doing her certificate 4 in Arts and something, yeah we dont talk much as she doesnt like taking advice, she thinks she can rent a place with her boyfriend on hardly any money and no partime work :o/ they just dont listen , she cant even take care of herself properly the poor princess.....................anyways I dont get a choice but to shut my eyes to not want to see the outcome as parents are sometimes shut out by no choice....................:o/

Parts of this week have been rough. Glad tomorrow is Friday and then I have some university work to catch up on.

Today, is my crying day. The whole day, cooking and crying, sleeping and crying. Looking at Bono and crying. I am all tears today, and tonight, I see a picture of "Bono". Its been like no Bono pictures in the past 2 moths. I think I am being tested, like my faith being tested. But, its always a good time to see a man who brings happiness to many people, one who is a warrior for what is right for us all, not just a few. Thats Bono. I cried over his picture, and I say, take everything from me, just not the love I feel for my Prince. He stays. I swear, I feel like I am going thru the "JOB" in the bible story. But, it doesn't matter, I may lose all, but I can still see my light. I am tired of crying, I am going to make a cup of rasberry tea. What a beautiful picture of Mr. Hewsen. Something is better than nothing. I swear, that impostor, really looked like my Prince. And no, I changed my mind, I didn't call him or go to see him, because he is just that an impostor, not my true Prince in the flesh and blood. I can't deal with a fake impostor, I like my Realm Prince, geniune flesh and blood Irish Prince with class, ethics, honesty, light for us all, and strong, strong and powerful, power that is not of this normal world, power to provoke love to spread amongst the masses. That power that he has, it has me captured for him.

Realmawake

I'm sorry Realm

((HUGS))

As for me, I'm a little disappointed because I found out I have to go into work early because I had so many things to do on the home front.

Have had a busy week this week170fs799081.gif, haven't quite dialled down for the weekend yet, still a bit psyched!! 920.gif

Think I may have a lie in tomorrow, that always leaves me relaxed for the day!zzz.gif

Hope you all have a good weekend peeps bye6.gif

I managed to figuratively step in crap every day this week. Crazy how it can happen so often in such a short span of time like that. I've been putting out fires every which way and it made me want to quit my job.

In the same breath I had some most amazing moments but I'm not a fan of the roller coaster ride where one minute I'm flying high and the next I'm hurled headlong into conflict.

I'd like shades of gray this weekend. Smooth, velvety, mellow gray. Peace, calm and balance please.

I feel accomplished (and tired) because after volunteering for my church and going to work afterward to hand out samples of Jerky which is a perfect for the any Super Bow party!!

Cranky, upset. I am hoping to change all that tomorrow, the sun is suppose to be shining and in the 70's, I plan on spending the day at the beach or working in my yard. I have got to shake this feeling of being so bitchy.

Good mood , we had rain it was muggy so I had a cold shower and now I feel all refreshed and later on Im having a beer :o) best wishes to you all for a good mood as well