Sign in to follow this  
123love

What mood are you in today??

I'm in a very happy mood it's saturday morning, only a slight hangover from the end of week drink, house to myself, lots of things I could do but not yet sure what ??? nice feeling...

Really rough today. Nightshift weekend at work. Spent all last night outside freezing my ass off. Had my leave for tonight cancelled as one of my coworkers has phone in sick because he couldn't have the full weekend off on leave! So a bit miffed as well.

Oh the cold can be cruel! I'm in the best of moods, it's Saturday and I have a list of things to accomplish.And they need to be crossed of the to-do list or I'm dead meat!  Then off later for fun. Have a good day everyone whatever you're doing! : )

[quote name='illumination70 wrote:

U2LAWoman wrote:

illumination70']Accomplished because I've mopped a couple of floors, scrubbed some sinks gave the dogs a bath and currently finishing the laundry

Illum...what kind of drugs are you on?! 
smile.gifwink.gif

I just had a large, cup of my father's coffee which was known as "Jet Fuel" by his coworkers  when it his turn to make coffee at a train derailment site.  I tell ya if you need a beverage which will b*tch slap ya into the next century, my dad's java does the trick every time LOL.

Illum, send me some of your dad's java!! I could really use some today! roll.gifAnd I need to be bitch slapped!

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:

illumination70 wrote:

U2LAWoman wrote:

illumination70']Accomplished because I've mopped a couple of floors, scrubbed some sinks gave the dogs a bath and currently finishing the laundry

Illum...what kind of drugs are you on?! 
smile.gifwink.gif

I just had a large, cup of my father's coffee which was known as "Jet Fuel" by his coworkers  when it his turn to make coffee at a train derailment site.  I tell ya if you need a beverage which will b*tch slap ya into the next century, my dad's java does the trick every time LOL.

Illum, send me some of your dad's java!! I could really use some today! roll.gifAnd I need to be bitch slapped!

OK, here ya go (I-70 hands a cup of "jet fuel" over to U2LAWoman). As for my current mood, I'm feeling eager to go do my workout !!!

Been out most of the day, counting birds...... yes birds, food shopping and a walk along the beach. So if I do not sleep well tonight WELL.mad.gif

This evening have a bottle of red to open...and at this moment have U2 POP on

If  God Will Send His Angels. happy.gif

All in all things seem on the good side.wink.gif

I'm having a great day and so far a great weekend smile.gif last night I went to my first concert this year (Danish band "Big Fat Snake"), Denmark qualified for the finals (men's Handball World Championship) og right now I'm sitting here enjoying the Zoo and having a beer ... cheers! 

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:

illumination70 wrote:

U2LAWoman wrote:

Illum...what kind of drugs are you on?!  laugh.gif

Tired because of last night......................and impatient but other than that good ......................

Illum what's the huli-huli chicken like?

Laila and Anj nice to hear you've had a good timeclap.gifbanana.gif

I've had a great weekend too- now recovering from my friend's "cake and sparkling wine" -party!!smile.gif

I managed to figuratively step in crap every day this week. Crazy how it can happen so often in such a short span of time like that. I've been putting out fires every which way and it made me want to quit my job.

In the same breath I had some most amazing moments but I'm not a fan of the roller coaster ride where one minute I'm flying high and the next I'm hurled headlong into conflict.

I'd like shades of gray this weekend. Smooth, velvety, mellow gray. Peace, calm and balance please.

The roller coaster-feeling sounds familiar Scout... it can be very heavy and wearing, i understand that you miss balance and peace!

Hope the next week will be better for you and things will work out!

Illum what's the huli-huli chicken like?

Laila and Anj nice to hear you've had a good timeclap.gifbanana.gif

I've had a great weekend too- now recovering from my friend's "cake and sparkling wine" -party!!smile.gif

Huli-Huli Chicken is (in my opinion) a Hawaiian-style marinated chicken which totally rocks when you marinate the chicken overnight!!

As for my current mood, I'm feeling a bit restless because I'm eager to get my work shift finished and the month of January (the most depressing month) to end.

My mood is good now my hangover has gone, why, why!! I only went out for a quiet drink and a chat with 2 friends. I didn't even get there until 10:30 pm!!! I knew all was not well when I walked into the pub, Claire nearly fell over me and Vikki's bar bill was already over £40. I should have left straight away but have no will power and started to try and catch up with them.

Really suffered today. No more and this time I mean it..........

Lol Maggiesmile.gifsmile.gif Sounds so fun (expect the hangover)!!! Maggie, Claire and Vikki = banana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gif

Oh Maggie!!!! that sounds such a fun night lol!

I am in a great mood - had a lovely weekend - and seeing Dizzy was pant-wettingly funny as normal!

And I even saw a famous person - well someone from Big Brother at the same hotel as us!

A very good mood because I'm done with work for today where I was handed out samples of cereal, granola bars (dark chocolate or peanut butter) and gummy candy.  As for now,I',m looking forward to "waking up with the chickens" to do my workout in the morning.

cause have to get ready for work, and i'm having such a good time on FB, laughing at funny pics and comments!

Good mood , but im feeling a little tired but cant sleep yet..............

A good mood because I got my "to-do list" completed and tried something new for dinner (stuffed steak).

mmmmmm sounds good illum , Im in a good mood too would be better if I didnt get to sleep at 2am :o/