Sign in to follow this  
123love

What mood are you in today??

relaxed!! greathappy.gif after a couple of frustrating late-shifts.

i get sooo tired even reading bout your 'to do'-lists, illum.... you always sound so busy. i hardly ever get my 'tasks' done, ever.... but i learned a great expression from my aunt: manana es un otra dia! olé!

sorry to read bout that extra shift, andrew.... i cant believe people taking sickleave when they arent really sick. i wouldnt be able to look colleagues in the eyes when i pulled something like that?!

I'm feeling kind of bummed because I found out some news about one of my nephews.
hope the news isn't too bad Illum - and all works out well in the end {{hugs}}

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

illumination70']I'm feeling kind of bummed because I found out some news about one of my nephews.

hope the news isn't too bad Illum - and all works out well in the end {{hugs}}

Thanks Zhivvy!!

((HUGS))

Im in a good mood although over slept , and some funny family dreams lol

I know I'm not in the mood for sleep, but I  have to or I'll be a zombie at work tomorrow and exhibit zombie behavior. 

I have been like that for a couple of days lawoman - hoping it is not gonig to be long term sleeplessness - hope that you managed to get to sleep

I have been like that for a couple of days lawoman - hoping it is not gonig to be long term sleeplessness - hope that you managed to get to sleep

Yes, I did.....but it turns out it was ok to be a zombie, because I'm home today because of this crazy weather. So, I'm in the best of zombie moods. Being all cozy comfy!!  grin.gif

I woke up at 4am and couldn't get any sleep any more... so i'm pretty tired but it has been a good day - have done some schoolworks, went to work out, my dad called me and he had good news etc.

Last three hours I've been fighting with my craptop and with a word document - trying to add page numbers into it but it seems to be too difficult to me to do correctly!!! If someone doesn't know yet - I hate computers!!!!!mad.gifmad.gifmad.gif (or maybe, just maybe the reason is just that i can't use them....embarassed.gifembarassed.gifembarassed.gif)

Hope everyone gets some sleep tonight and good to hear you're feeling better Illum!!

Late last nite was looking at some Bono pics, then had the most strangest dream. So real woke up very confussed. Then from getting up went down hill.grin.gif frown.gif

Oh no Sue! Hope you'll have some more good Bono-dreams tonighttired.gif and better day tomorrow!!

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmm Me 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!wink.gif laugh.gif

Bono dreams yum yum yum yum yum!!!

A better mood because I prayed before I fell asleep and had a great U2 dream too.

That's good news!!! Glad that you are feeling better and I hope all will be okay with your nephew!

Feeling sad - watching the news, the riots in Egypt the cyclone across Australia - such terrible news.

[quote name='Janette B wrote:

illumination70']A better mood because I prayed before I fell asleep and had a great U2 dream too.

That's good news!!! Glad that you are feeling better and I hope all will be okay with your nephew!

Thanks Janette (and Kertulli)  my nephew is dealing with the news really well which makes me proud of how strong he is!!! 

[quote name='illumination70 wrote:

Janette B wrote:

illumination70']A better mood because I prayed before I fell asleep and had a great U2 dream too.

Thanks Janette (and Kertulli)  my nephew is dealing with the news really well which makes me proud of how strong he is!!! 

That does sound like a nephew to be proud on him - glad to hear that he has taken things well and hope all will be well soon

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

illumination70 wrote:

Janette B wrote:

That does sound like a nephew to be proud on him - glad to hear that he has taken things well and hope all will be well soon

So good that he's strong as I'm sure that will help with whatever he is having to face!!! Prayers and ((HUGS)))!!!

Tired but okay , happy to be in here for 30mins and post my things............:o)

Excited - my friend is on a plane flying over here for the weekend!!! Woo hoo!!!

Sounds fun Zhiv, have a great time!!banana.gif (and I wish not too terrible hangovers for you lol)

I have to give a presentation of my (still unfinished) master's thesis today, hope it goes well, although I don't have very much to say happy.gif

after it, going to gym and then some chatting and dinner with friendssmile.gif

Content - able to have a relaxing day, no running around