Sign in to follow this  
123love

What mood are you in today??

Cold....boiler making strange sounds...and no hot water or heating....man can't come till tomorrow afternoon....SO extra clothing and keep moving, but still COLD..frown.gif eyes.gif

oh no, sue! i would hate it when that happends... i hate being cold, my house is always warm! hope you get it fixed soon, and drink lots of warm tea and chocolat till then.

i know its not a mood really, but i'm tired... sooo tired. had only 5 hours sleep last nite. then off to showroom to chose new ceiling before goin to work. came home and i promised myself i would be in bed before 11pm and watch a little tv... but right when i was getting ready, i heard silas yell 'mom' followed by a strange noise.... oh no! i knew it immediately... vomit... in the room, on the stairs and landing. so cleaning, cleaning, cleaning... 

today hans had to pick up lena from school cause she's sick too. headache, throat, stuffed nose. are we all gonna be sick before the weekend??sick.gif cant be sick, so much to do!

hi barbara,i hope it,s nothing to serious,xx

Cold....boiler making strange sounds...and no hot water or heating....man can't come till tomorrow afternoon....SO extra clothing and keep moving, but still COLD..frown.gif eyes.gif

You'll have to come to my place this time for a shower.....................

i know its not a mood really, but i'm tired... sooo tired. had only 5 hours sleep last nite. then off to showroom to chose new ceiling before goin to work. came home and i promised myself i would be in bed before 11pm and watch a little tv... but right when i was getting ready, i heard silas yell 'mom' followed by a strange noise.... oh no! i knew it immediately... vomit... in the room, on the stairs and landing. so cleaning, cleaning, cleaning... 
today hans had to pick up lena from school cause she's sick too. headache, throat, stuffed nose. are we all gonna be sick before the weekend??smile.gif

Feeling ill and worried because I advocated for myself and the kids in my school tonight at a meeting but I think I may get hung out to dry for it in the end.

Why oh why can't I just keep my head down and not rock the boat?

it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How about a 1000 pgs in the counting thread party?  surely we'll get 5pgs done in the next couple of days!

Feeling ill and worried because I advocated for myself and the kids in my school tonight at a meeting but I think I may get hung out to dry for it in the end.

Why oh why can't I just keep my head down and not rock the boat?

Hey, good for you!!! Sometimes you have to do what is right even though there may be consequences . . . . I was a teacher for YEARS and sometimes rocking the boat is what is needed!!! Good luck and I'll bet you will have many on your side to help drown out the opposition!!!

Good mood . . . been a very hectic busy week and looks like another to follow, so happy for the weekend to slow down a little, lol!

cause things are moving fast now! love managed to do a lot of work when i was at work. he emptied his cabinet, moved his fish-tank (took him all afternoon&eve, catching all the fish, draining the water and carrying the still very heavy tank to our kitchen with help from jona.) they delivered the container, thats in front of our house now, filled with all the doors and stuff we broke down so far. and will be filled more during the weekend while we throw out the old furniture, tiles and so on. we'll be living in a dump for the next few weeks... so also anxious...

I posted some U2 concert footage of the 360 tour and pics of U2 on  my wall on facebook. Apparently, my so called friends get annoyed with all my U2 posts! I told them to hide my posts if they didn't like it. One guy asked me which of the eight I posted today are relevant? I said all of them!  roll.gif

I realized that nobody appreciates U2 like us U2.com subscribers!  I renewed my subscription again! See you in the USA eek.gifin five months!!! 

You could talk all about U2 here, we like it!!

As for my mood, I have a lot of things on my mind and things to do. So, not sure what mood I'm in because I just don't know..HA Is it possible not to know what mood you're in..or maybe I just don't feel like coming to grips with my mood or a mood...are you still with me here...? wink.gif

I posted some U2 concert footage of the 360 tour and pics of U2 on  my wall on facebook. Apparently, my so called friends get annoyed with all my U2 posts! I told them to hide my posts if they didn't like it. One guy asked me which of the eight I posted today are relevant? I said all of them!  roll.gif

I realized that nobody appreciates U2 like us U2.com subscribers!  I renewed my subscription again! See you in the USA eek.gifin five months!!! 

I have loads of U2 stuff on FB, have lots of U2 friends and we do U2 chat & my family and friends make comments about why do I have so many photos of Bono!!!! But equally some of my family post stuff that is off no interest to me at all. But I don't get annoyed with them. I accept that my brother is obsessed with rally driving and is always posting. I accept that my nephew is fanatical about Aston Villa FC.... My love of U2 is no different. Why are people so intolerant of others??????

cause things are moving fast now! love managed to do a lot of work when i was at work. he emptied his cabinet, moved his fish-tank (took him all afternoon&eve, catching all the fish, draining the water and carrying the still very heavy tank to our kitchen with help from jona.) they delivered the container, thats in front of our house now, filled with all the doors and stuff we broke down so far. and will be filled more during the weekend while we throw out the old furniture, tiles and so on. we'll be living in a dump for the next few weeks... so also anxious...

The end result will make it worth it. Most of us have had to do the same thing. Houses can be a pain in the arse! But get it the way you want it and you can truely call it home.

The end result will make it worth it. Most of us have had to do the same thing. Houses can be a pain in the arse! But get it the way you want it and you can truely call it home.

[quote name='maggie18patchwork wrote:

bethyjane']I posted some U2 concert footage of the 360 tour and pics of U2 on  my wall on facebook. Apparently, my so called friends get annoyed with all my U2 posts! I told them to hide my posts if they didn't like it. One guy asked me which of the eight I posted today are relevant? I said all of them! 
roll.gif

I realized that nobody appreciates U2 like us U2.com subscribers!  I renewed my subscription again! See you in the USA
eek.gif
in five months!!! 

I have loads of U2 stuff on FB, have lots of U2 friends and we do U2 chat & my family and friends make comments about why do I have so many photos of Bono!!!! But equally some of my family post stuff that is off no interest to me at all. But I don't get annoyed with them. I accept that my brother is obsessed with rally driving and is always posting. I accept that my nephew is fanatical about Aston Villa FC.... My love of U2 is no different. Why are people so intolerant of others??????

I get a hard time off my mates on Facebook on a regular basis for posting U2 content. I just tell them to get stuffed! Not Interested if they hate it or not, It's my Facebook.

[quote name='agt wrote:

maggie18patchwork wrote:

bethyjane']I posted some U2 concert footage of the 360 tour and pics of U2 on  my wall on facebook. Apparently, my so called friends get annoyed with all my U2 posts! I told them to hide my posts if they didn't like it. One guy asked me which of the eight I posted today are relevant? I said all of them! 
roll.gif

I realized that nobody appreciates U2 like us U2.com subscribers!  I renewed my subscription again! See you in the USA
eek.gif
in five months!!! 

I get a hard time off my mates on Facebook on a regular basis for posting U2 content. I just tell them to get stuffed! Not Interested if they hate it or not, It's my Facebook.

Just going to Facebook to post a picture of my recent Ebay purchase... "Original of the species" CD in my folder called U2 stuff!!!!!!!

Anyway, my mood today is really good, ( apart from the hangover) 6 hours overtime, Government targets have to be met, whatever the cost!!!!

My new years resolution: ditch my principles and start earning some extra cash, saving for Dublin ????

Just waking up and in a good mood, but bracing myself as daughter's pre-teen friends will asault our house in a few hours to complete one of those dredful group research projects teachers seem so fond of assigning . . . .grrrrr!!!