Sign in to follow this  
123love

What mood are you in today??

its ok , x factor, cheese and bean toastie and a convo with a friend = much better mood! :)
Cheese and beans always a great way to make you smile again!!!

Speak to you later for the live feed - keep your FB on lol!happy.gif

In a good/happy mood.smile.gif  Made a yummy breakfast for my daughter and getting ready to go out for the day!

Down because no work yet again - this is getting stupid.

Happy - because I have my tickets and have had a lovely afternoon with my daughter

Frustrated because once again had to raid next door's garden and get back the rabbit from under their trammpoline!!!

oh no again!! maybe bunny needs a doggy leash ..

She has one but normally I like to let her run free in the garden - we need to put some bricks at the bottom of the fences i think!

it didnt rain so much today, kids had extra day off, i 'm off the entire week! nice! gonna meet my friend again for lunch tomorrow, so will be a great day too.happy.gif

made everyones favourite dish tonite (slices of chicken with littel meatballs, pineapplepieces and mushrooms in a currysauce) so everyone was happy!
but worried too, cause poor zita (female bulldog) isnt feeling good. don know whats wrong, she slept all day and didnt wanna play with puppy, she gets mad if he starts to play. will have to take her to vet, if she's not better tomorrow.
btw, zhiv, our rabbit find somekinda trick to open his cage, we found him in the garden for the 3rd time today... little houdini!

morning im in a sadish mood and tired but I may cheer up..
 What's wrong?

As for me, I'm kind of worn out because I had a case of the "what am I doing with my life" worrying

As for me, I'm kind of worn out because I had a case of the "what am I doing with my life" worrying

Don't like that feeling. Today it was good, everything went ok, I just saw a soooo good friend of mine. I'm always happy while seeing people I love.happy.gif

I saw a good friend today too, always a good feeling happy.gif

What's my mood today?? Hmm.....I dunno.......i came home grumpy and tired.....and now I'm just tired..so I guess I'm too tired now to be grumpy! And it takes a lot of energy to be grumpy, you've got to put on a lot of attitude, a  certain face etc....too much work.

{{cuddley}}
*hug*happy.gif

Started day off ok but feeling a bit weary now, had a bit of a slump in mood (maybe I peaked too soon!!), could do with a nap but I can't sleep during the day once I'm up... mind you I don't sleep much during the night either for that matter!!

I wish that I could avoid sleeping during the day but I just fall alseep easily and then at the end of the day can't sleep at night - it sucks!

But in a good mood - done more housework etc... and chucking out junk does seem to have a cathartic effect on me