Sign in to follow this  
123love

What mood are you in today??

[quote name='Anjana wrote:

123love']{{cuddley}}

*hug*happy.gif

Started day off ok but feeling a bit weary now, had a bit of a slump in mood (maybe I peaked too soon!!), could do with a nap but I can't sleep during the day once I'm up... mind you I don't sleep much during the night either for that matter!!

Thats terrible you need your sleep , When I cant sleep I usually have a camomile tea or put a tiny weeny dab of lavender oil on my temples and that sends you to sleep , mind you not overly keen on the smell but would do anything ''natural for sleep xx oo..

Im in a happy but tired mood too , nothing new lol..

sexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy..I wants a beer to savour my mood..

Homely as baking!

Horny later as I listen to the live feed lol!

its warm and sunny!

i went to color my moms hair, took her dog and my puppy for a walk through town. everyone smiling , teenagers who had the afternoon off, laughing and teasing eachother in the parc, other people walking their dogs....
came home and took my other two dogs out for a walk too.
love came home early (with his pay-cheque!!) kids in a good mood cause its the weekend.
youngest one is playing outside with his friends from school and neighbourkids.
and i'm having some left over tiramisu from yesterdays dinner at this moment. 
life can be so sweet happy.gif

Happy but sad also , thinking of my girl how I wish to be able to provide more for her.................But happy bc it is the weekend after all................

Happy but sad also , thinking of my girl how I wish to be able to provide more for her.................But happy bc it is the weekend after all................
*And*... U2 will soon be in your neighborhood!  I'm wistful because last year, on this date, I was about to see U2 in Tampa, Florida!  Sigh...

123, give your daughter food, shelter, adequate clothing, lots of patience, love, loyalty and music.  And maybe a winning lottery ticket! roll.gif

I'm having one of those complex emotion deals going on,but I will describe it the best I can,

I currently feel accomplished after handing out samples of yogurt smoothies mixed in with a "side-order" of wierded-out as a result of seeing the photo of Bono, Naomi campbell and Ali LOL!!

Im a good girl in a good mood just feeling sick and must massage my poor leg....

In a good mood and there's good weather outside - think I may go for a walk!

I'm in an ambitious mood right now to the point where I took a risk and emailed a resume to a coffee company in California even though the odds are against me.

I took the chance because hey you only live once and where would U2 be if the bandmembers were afraid to take chances.

Ali seems to be having so much fun. Thats right, one must have fun too. I like watching them enjoing themselves. I have no time to ponder as to how, why, or what they do with their money, that doesn't concern me, but I enjoy watching them having fun, enjoying their existence, being free spiritually, though heavy responsibilities lay ahead, they can put it aside and escape to have fun too. If I was one of them, I would be doing just that. Right now, I would purchase a place ticket to Punta Cana in Dominican Republic, and I would go out to bathe at 5 am in the mystic sand, I shall sit under a "hut", the simple things in life are worth so much. I wish my financial situation would take a change for the better soon, god willing, than I swear, I shall go away and just relax, enjoy my existence too, no worries, no TAXES, no bills, not even the cold weather. I tell you,  I am dying to have fun and do things I always wanted to do . One can not wait till one is in death bed to want to do this.  

Right now, I am freezing, I need milk and coffee and watching pictures of the Prince makes me feel stronger. I am super relaxed, taking pain medication, I am pushing myself to the limits to free myself from a bad situation, so I really need to see my Prince more than usual. He gives me something that makes me healthy, feel better. Its not all lost, even if I lose everything I possess, I shall never lose my Prince, only to death.

Realmawake

Quite sad now on hearing about the passing of U2 fan Jim.

Then again quite poignant because his suffering has ended.

say hello to a couple of angels for us Jim.blue_butterfly.gif

I am in such a good mood. I have had a lovely day with my beautiful family and spending a day only five mins from home. These pics show how lucky I am to have these views on my doorstep.

The river Trent running through Cannock Chase:

009-4.jpg

The cutest little toll house for Shugborough, tiny but I want to live there!!!!

029-4.jpg

This place is actually split into rentable appartments - I want to live here too!

038-2.jpg

And a perfect heart shaped strawberry from fruit picking!

024-4.jpg

I am so lucky to live in such a beautiful area of my country, and to have the sunshine and smiles all day!

I hope that the rest of you are in a good mood from having a great day!happy.gif

Beautiful, Zhivvy!  I'm inspi(red) to run outside now with my great dogs!  Like I said, Carpe diem, ya'll---let's enjoy the days as they come.  love to you all, <3  (As Bono says, gotta run!)

Beautiful, Zhivvy!  I'm inspi(red) to run outside now with my great dogs!  Like I said, Carpe diem, ya'll---let's enjoy the days as they come.  love to you all, <3  (As Bono says, gotta run!)

Get outside and breathe in that fresh air - filling your lungs with that pure air is a great detoxifier for your head

xxx

I am in such a good mood. I have had a lovely day with my beautiful family and spending a day only five mins from home. These pics show how lucky I am to have these views on my doorstep.

The river Trent running through Cannock Chase:

009-4.jpg

The cutest little toll house for Shugborough, tiny but I want to live there!!!!

029-4.jpg

This place is actually split into rentable appartments - I want to live here too!

038-2.jpg

And a perfect heart shaped strawberry from fruit picking!

024-4.jpg

I am so lucky to live in such a beautiful area of my country, and to have the sunshine and smiles all day!

I hope that the rest of you are in a good mood from having a great day!happy.gif

Zhivvy, I'm in a pretty chill mood. Really love your pictures.

Feeling quite chirpy today, getting quite a lot done, always feels good.

Love the pics Zhiv, I love Cannock Chase it's so beautiful there.

Get well soon 123 xx

Me my mum and dad dont make me feel like thisalien.gifsick.giffrown.gif!

They make me feel like thishappy.gifsmile.gifroll.gifindifferent.gifembarassed.gifeek.gif