Sign in to follow this  
123love

What mood are you in today??

so you go live in multiple houses then, zhiv, and make a spare room in each one for me! lol!

i feel very lazy, thats what happns after 3 busy late-shifts. but i know i'll be filled with energy again tomorrow, so who cares? i'll just stay on the couch all daycute.gif

but i have to do my house-call after school. neighbourkid got burned in the bad-tub on sunday, he was taken to ER by my love and his dad (who was very up-set) its a big blister all over his little thigh. my love assigned me to take care of the wound once a day. its a tough little boy!

so you go live in multiple houses then, zhiv, and make a spare room in each one for me! lol!

i feel very lazy, thats what happns after 3 busy late-shifts. but i know i'll be filled with energy again tomorrow, so who cares? i'll just stay on the couch all daycute.gif

but i have to do my house-call after school. neighbourkid got burned in the bad-tub on sunday, he was taken to ER by my love and his dad (who was very up-set) its a big blister all over his little thigh. my love assigned me to take care of the wound once a day. its a tough little boy!
Awww poor young boy - burns hurt so much - I hope that he gets well soon and the burns aren't irritating him too much.

And of course you can have a spare room in each of my many houses - apart from the little circular one (it is not very big!) but I am sure that you have photos of these too from when you were here!

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1']so you go live in multiple houses then, zhiv, and make a spare room in each one for me! lol!

i feel very lazy, thats what happns after 3 busy late-shifts. but i know i'll be filled with energy again tomorrow, so who cares? i'll just stay on the couch all day
cute.gif

Awww poor young boy - burns hurt so much - I hope that he gets well soon and the burns aren't irritating him too much.

And of course you can have a spare room in each of my many houses - apart from the little circular one (it is not very big!) but I am sure that you have photos of these too from when you were here!

no spare room in the little one? that means i'll have to cuddle up with eleanor then, if she don mind!

and i remember hans holding the camera when we drove by thse places, and he was on the look out for deers, wastn he?

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1']so you go live in multiple houses then, zhiv, and make a spare room in each one for me! lol!

i feel very lazy, thats what happns after 3 busy late-shifts. but i know i'll be filled with energy again tomorrow, so who cares? i'll just stay on the couch all day
cute.gif

no spare room in the little one? that means i'll have to cuddle up with eleanor then, if she don mind!

and i remember hans holding the camera when we drove by thse places, and he was on the look out for deers, wastn he?Yes that's the place lol!! And I'm sure Eleanor won't mind you cuddling up to her, but do have to let you know that she is all arms and legs in bed and takes up lots of space!!! And has her own central-heating system which is great in the winter but not nice in the summer when she is sleeping on top of you!

I feel a combination of relieved and sad at the same time because the relief comes from the miners in Chile being rescued,but at the same time depressed because in a couple days I will be turning 40.

enjoying another day off. have some mango-misu in the fridge for dessert and found a great recipe for dinner. its strange when the weather gets cold and fall sets in, i 'm in cooking-mood again! (= rest of the family in happy-mood wink.gif)

I feel a combination of relieved and sad at the same time because the relief comes from the miners in Chile being rescued,but at the same time depressed because in a couple days I will be turning 40.

Age is a number Illum! - Although do have to say not too long til 40 for me and not looking forwards to it, but I said the same at the 30 and my thirties on the whole have been pretty good

I hope that you have a great birthday  - you are such a loving person, you deserve to be spoiled! xx

illumination70'] I feel a combination of relieved and sad at the same time because the relief comes from the miners in Chile being rescued,but at the same time depressed because in a couple days I will be turning 40.

Age is a number Illum! - Although do have to say not too long til 40 for me and not looking forwards to it, but I said the same at the 30 and my thirties on the whole have been pretty good

I hope that you have a great birthday  - you are such a loving person, you deserve to be spoiled! xx

i said the same when i hit 29, so i stopped counting from that number on! no 40 for me!!wink.gif

just make it a fun day and don think bout any number, you'll be fine, illum!

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

illumination70'] I feel a combination of relieved and sad at the same time because the relief comes from the miners in Chile being rescued,but at the same time depressed because in a couple days I will be turning 40.

i said the same when i hit 29, so i stopped counting from that number on! no 40 for me!!wink.gif

Barbara....are you now 29 and 150 months? tongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif (Zhivvy runs to hide!!! And hopes Barbara knows that she loves her lots really!!!!)

barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

i said the same when i hit 29, so i stopped counting from that number on! no 40 for me!!
wink.gif

Barbara....are you now 29 and 150 months? mad0214.gif

mad0235.gif
gaah.gif 

tantrumsmiley.gif  
169.gif

5.gif  
   vahidrk.gif

4chsmu1.gif

......just kidding!!

toyou.gif

barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

i said the same when i hit 29, so i stopped counting from that number on! no 40 for me!!
wink.gif

Barbara....are you now 29 and 150 months? mad0214.gif

mad0235.gif
gaah.gif 

tantrumsmiley.gif  
169.gif

5.gif  
   vahidrk.gif

4chsmu1.gif

......just kidding!!

toyou.gif

just popping in (almost 3 in the morning here!) (why am i up??) but I'm in a good mood now, cuz you girls make me laugh!!!

zhiv, the pictures from the other day are gorgeous! You are a lucky lady, and those houses are delicious!

haha thoughs emoticons are SO funny! and i JUST now noticed that Barbra's siggy is U2 from the Discoteque music vid!!!!!!

yeah!!!! thanx to the boomcha thread!

Hi all! Nikki - I am lucky to live in a place with such nice surroundings - I do love the English countryside. We were round there last night watching the foxes and deer - so cute.

And thank you for forgiving me after you've beat me up Barbara!

Hi all! Nikki - I am lucky to live in a place with such nice surroundings - I do love the English countryside. We were round there last night watching the foxes and deer - so cute.

And thank you for forgiving me after you've beat me up Barbara!

hey...no thanx, .thats what friends are for!love0073.gif

Knackered!! really busy day today, I'm about ready to drop!