Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

manon amos

Bono Be Well...Think of Yourself 1st!

If Bono is sick...I hope that he will take care of himself...think about himself more than the Tour!

I know that some of you will not agree with me, but to me...Bono should stop the Tour due to illness if it gets too bad. I would understand.  Health is more important than anything! 

I stand by words and you can throw anything at me...all you'll be hitting is the Rock of Gibraltar, laugh.gif !

Take care Bono! 

♥ Manon

Where are you getting your information from , not heard a thing ,accept dreamt he broke his shoulder bone , *strange dream as he was trying to fly * anyway if you heard something please share , and I agree , shows should be postpone if hes have more problems.. :o(

dreamt about Bono the nite after the brussels concert.... wont tell what it was about! tooo scaryfrown.gif

Where are you getting your information from , not heard a thing ,accept dreamt he broke his shoulder bone , *strange dream as he was trying to fly * anyway if you heard something please share , and I agree , shows should be postpone if hes have more problems.. :o(

From the Coimbra Concert...He seemed in pain or something during Magnificient: 

[quote name='manon amos wrote:

123love']Where are you getting your information from , not heard a thing ,accept dreamt he broke his shoulder bone , *strange dream as he was trying to fly * anyway if you heard something please share , and I agree , shows should be postpone if hes have more problems..
:o
(

From the Coimbra Concert...He seemed in pain or something during Magnificient: 

Maybe a cold due to the rain in the latest European Concerts...one way or the other...he needs to take care!

knowing bono, he would try and push himself through these last 2 concerts, thinking about all the personnel on this tour and how they need the work so they can feed their families...

i really dont think bono puts himself first most of the time

knowing bono, he would try and push himself through these last 2 concerts, thinking about all the personnel on this tour and how they need the work so they can feed their families...

i really dont think bono puts himself first most of the time

I know and it should not be that way!

Bono is pushing himself too far, he was keeled in pain in Coimbra 2nd night gig. I agree with you, he should stop the tour, no matter of what, health comes first.

omg .... that video is painful to watch

Bono needs quickly some more..

pcookiesbbb.jpg

that looks yummy! chocolate fixes everything, especially when accompanied by love and kisses!!

sorry ladies but extreme loyalty and extreme stubborness go hand in hand. The same as an intensely passionate person comes with an intensely passionate temper.

He will push himself to the extreme to finish this leg of the tour and it ends tonight so we can all light candles for him now.

Just imagine if a Bee was the same size as an aeroplane how much noise it would make and how much damage would the vibration from the hum of the wings cause.  Flowers would have to be the size of islands.

We love you Bee man.blue_butterfly.gif

From the flowers in your garden.

p.s Zivvy Barbara1 Anjana and Illumination etc all welcome you to pollinate them anytime!happy.gifroll.gifsmile.gifwink.giftongue.gif