Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MacFoley

mac is off to florida!

YEP!

so i wont be in this sad place, talking about that sad irish bunch of muppets and their shit music and lives to 2 weeks!

HAHA! im off to sunny florida to see mickey mouse!

(on i might pick up that new 12 inch record WIDE AWAKE IN EUROPE) plenty of indie record shops near where im going!

AYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so yeah see ya  you losers!!!!!

Have fun with that creepy mouse and his girlfriend you big unit!

And don't be shy about picking up an EP for your Aussie bruva!

Have fun with that creepy mouse and his girlfriend you big unit!

And don't be shy about picking up an EP for your Aussie bruva!

YEP!

so i wont be in this sad place, talking about that sad irish bunch of muppets and their shit music and lives to 2 weeks!

(on i might pick up that new 12 inch record WIDE AWAKE IN EUROPE) plenty of indie record shops near where im going!

Have fun and don't do anything too bad to Mickey Mouse!!!

And you'll miss us all really!!!! tongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

think i'll treat myself to an itouch too! folks gave us another $500 spendings! MEGA!

yeah mickey better watch out!

might pick up some u2 cd's american versions! fly on tuesday morning too, so i have a couple of days to bug ya still!

think i'll treat myself to an itouch too! folks gave us another $500 spendings! MEGA!

might pick up some u2 cd's american versions! fly on tuesday morning too, so i have a couple of days to bug ya still!

BTW what happened to the bag?? Did you kill it off?

be good! don offend too many americans....tongue.gif

ps: please say hi to eeyore for me 

6a00d8341cb0ee53ef012876a27bc1970c-pi

YEP!

why ?

not getting too nosey am I ?

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

MacFoley']think i'll treat myself to an itouch too! folks gave us another $500 spendings! MEGA!

dont worry the bag pics will be back!!!

Oh no!  Watch out America and Disney World, Mac is invading wink.gif

Are you spending the entire 2 weeks at Disneyworld?  I hope the lines are short to everything (should be cause it's off season and kiddies are in school), it's not too crowded and the weather is good.

Have a safe and great time!

On the 30 and the 31st is the Air Show at the Cocoa Beach Pier (should be radical) and then the shuttle Discovery goes up for the last time on the 1st! If you run into any trouble over there in the mousetrap get ahold of me I am due east of Mickey, just go the beach, you'll actually drive down my dad's highway (it's named for him, main road between Disney and Melbourne) and when you hit the water, you are basically on my street. Have fun, btw, Disney World is my favorite park although I hear Harry Potter at Universal is great, haven't been there since they put in the new attraction. You should hit up Wet and Wild waterpark, the weather is perfect for it! I always have fun there oh and go check out the Springs too. There's all kinds of things to do here! You gotta get over to the beach though, if you want I'll take you surfing!

By the way the weather is PERFECT. It's actually a little warm for this time of year, 80's everyday, semi cool in the evenings, haven't had rain in almost a month (setting a record) don't expect any rain anytime soon. No jacket needed day or night. It's basically perfect weather, STAY HYDRATED!

You are going to have a blast...guaranteed. They know how to make people smile there. And...Cinderella is hot......book yourself an evening with her.....

Hey Mac! This is a great time of year out there... I was there last year this time. So much to see and do. I'm glad to hear BTB will be back.... We've missed the news updates! Have SOOOOOO much fun !

Hey Mac, have a blast!!!!! Want to hear all about your trip when you have a chance!!!

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

MacFoley']think i'll treat myself to an itouch too! folks gave us another $500 spendings! MEGA!

i dont even want to KNOW what happened to his Bono bag!!!!!!!!roll.gif

Look up today at 3PM! The Air Force Thunderbirds are going to be doing a fly over of the Magic Kingdom today. THAT WILL BE RADICAL!!! You picked a perfect time to visit Florida. The Thunderbirds are kicking off a huge airshow/party for the Air Force this weekend in Cocoa Beach. They are expecting up to a million people here on the island this weekend for the airshow and shuttle and add in Halloween, it's gonna be wild and FREE! So head for the beach! HAVE FUN!!!

IM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

will post pics later when i get proper home! at the folks at the moment! only had 3 hours sleeps, but hey i have some great stories!

by the way the staff at hard rock cafe orlando all think bono is a wanker!

but i purchased FISH CAN FLY tee over there so they can suck it!

hey mickster!

yeh i met goofy alright! he is pretty funky! the best was chip and dale! hahahaha!

best rides? the hulk and the aerosmith! the yeti one was ace too!

bugs life and toy story was fun too!

as for the ashes? pretty looking forward to that!

Hard Rock Cafe is full of wankers!!! LMAO

Glad you had fun Mac - looking forwards to the pics!

Welcome home, Mac . . . can't wait to see your photos and hear your stories ")))