Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MacFoley

mac is off to florida!

[quote name='MacFoley wrote:

mick james wrote:

MacFoley']

CNV00073.jpg

PMSL!!!!!!!!

Mac, you are the man!!!!!

hahahahaha! great isnt it!!!!!!!!!!

First Bono is on American Idol...now Mac ! What next ? Nevermind coming back to Florida. My country, and its taste, have done enough damage to the otherwise "cool" individuals overseas. Just look at Zhivvy and her change from drooling over Bono, to drooling over Bieber.

[quote name='n2u274 wrote:

MacFoley wrote:

mick james wrote:

MacFoley']

CNV00073.jpg

PMSL!!!!!!!!

Mac, you are the man!!!!!

hahahahaha! great isnt it!!!!!!!!!!

First Bono is on American Idol...now Mac ! What next ? Nevermind coming back to Florida. My country, and its taste, have done enough damage to the otherwise "cool" individuals overseas. Just look at Zhivvy and her change from drooling over Bono, to drooling over Bieber.

im sorry............................embarassed.gif

OK ITS TIME!

the 2nd park we went to was ANIMAL KINGDOM! yeah it was another real hot day, beautiful weather, and met some characters too. if you like the jungle and dinosaurs, come on, who doesnt like a horny beast or two? well this park is for you. you also get to go to africa and go on safari and look and more horny beasts! some good rides too like the MOUNT EVEREST YETI RIDE, i dont think its called that but i went on that one twice, the RIVER RAPID'S which is pretty good.

ok, so here is the TREE OF LIFE here, with carvings in the tree.............

CNV00105.jpg

a view across the river here.............

CNV00108.jpg

taking my tribe on a little dino ride!!!

CNV00113.jpg

took me a while to climb up this beast!!!

CNV00118.jpg

ok here are some character meets............................

CNV00126.jpg

and bugs life......................

CNV00182.jpg

lilo and stich

CNV00043-1.jpg

pocahontas meets the boy!

CNV00055.jpg

going on a safari mission!

DSC00417.jpg

oh hello there!

CNV00153.jpg

top pic! elephant beast!

CNV00163.jpg

sleeping pussies

CNV00168.jpg

horny they are!

CNV00174.jpg

wind your neck in!

CNV00176.jpg

some random pics around animal kingdom!

mac gets on some bongo's!

CNV00128.jpg

cueing up to go on the mount everest yeti ride!

CNV00189.jpg

and there is the ride!!!!!!!!!! elijah hated every second of it!

CNV00193.jpg

parade time! its donald!

CNV00029.jpg

woah! its them guys!

CNV00056.jpg

elijah and me sticking our hands where we shouldn't have been!

CNV00050.jpg

and finally family mac outside the park!

CNV00061.jpg

----------------------------------------------------

ok next load of pics will be from EPCOT guys and gals! hope you enjoy the pics!

Nice to see Mini-Mac rocking an Australian t-shirt!

What's next Mac, are you gonna hook Elijah up with a baggy-green cap for the Ashes? roll.gif

What's next Mac, are you gonna hook Elijah up with a baggy-green cap for the Ashes? roll.gif

hahahaha! well when we went to the florida mall, in the quiksilver shop, the staff loved him so much, they gave him a name tag, stickers and a surfing magazine! elijah was so impressed, he wanted to go back to see the dudes at the quiksilver shop! he said he can work there too! it was wicked!

Mac  -I get the idea from these pics that you had much more fun than your gorgeous kids!!!! And you were the biggest kid there!tongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

mick james']Nice to see Mini-Mac rocking an Australian t-shirt!

What's next Mac, are you gonna hook Elijah up with a baggy-green cap for the Ashes?
roll.gif

hahahaha! well when we went to the florida mall, in the quiksilver shop, the staff loved him so much, they gave him a name tag, stickers and a surfing magazine! elijah was so impressed, he wanted to go back to see the dudes at the quiksilver shop! he said he can work there too! it was wicked!

Too funny.

You're kids are just beautiful mate - they take after Mum, no? laugh.gif

Well if the Mac tribe ever makes it to Sydney, I'm only to happy to crack the board out and take the kids down for a surf.

We won't mention the man eating sharks until we get out of the water though.... laugh.gif

mick james']Nice to see Mini-Mac rocking an Australian t-shirt!

What's next Mac, are you gonna hook Elijah up with a baggy-green cap for the Ashes?
roll.gif

Too funny.

You're kids are just beautiful mate - they take after Mum, no? laugh.gif

Well if the Mac tribe ever makes it to Sydney, I'm only to happy to crack the board out and take the kids down for a surf.

We won't mention the man eating sharks until we get out of the water though.... laugh.gif

Mac  -I get the idea from these pics that you had much more fun than your gorgeous kids!!!! And you were the biggest kid there!roll.gif

Mac  -I get the idea from these pics that you had much more fun than your gorgeous kids!!!! And you were the biggest kid there!roll.gif

[quote name=mick james wrote:

Zhivvy]Mac  -I get the idea from these pics that you had much more fun than your gorgeous kids!!!! And you were the biggest kid there!roll.gif

"Daddy get off the dinosaur it is my turn!! You've been on there for an hour now!!"happy.gifhappy.gif

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

mick james wrote:

Zhivvy']Mac  -I get the idea from these pics that you had much more fun than your gorgeous kids!!!! And you were the biggest kid there!
roll.gif

"Daddy get off the dinosaur it is my turn!! You've been on there for an hour now!!"laugh.gif

Mac to the kids " just 5 more minutes kids, then it's your turn!"

mick james wrote:

Zhivvy']Mac  -I get the idea from these pics that you had much more fun than your gorgeous kids!!!! And you were the biggest kid there!
roll.gif

"Daddy get off the dinosaur it is my turn!! You've been on there for an hour now!!"laugh.gif

[quote name='mick james wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

mick james wrote:

roll.gif

"But Daddy the park is closed now and we didn't get to do anything which we wanted to!"

" Sshhh kids, did you not know that Disney is really for grown ups!!! "

mick james wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

mick james wrote:

roll.gif

"Daddy get off the dinosaur it is my turn!! You've been on there for an hour now!!"
laugh.gif

"But Daddy the park is closed now and we didn't get to do anything which we wanted to!"

"And Daddy, someone stole my Micky Mouse lollies!!!!!! waaaaaaa!!!!!"

Mac, wiping the powdered sugar off his face -  " Kids, *mmmpph chew yum* what did I tell you about looking after your things in public????  *chew mmph yum*

mick james wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

mick james wrote:

roll.gif

"Daddy get off the dinosaur it is my turn!! You've been on there for an hour now!!"
laugh.gif

Mac, wiping the powdered sugar off his face -  " Kids, *mmmpph chew yum* what did I tell you about looking after your things in public????  *chew mmph yum*

[quote name='mick james wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

mick james wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

mick james wrote:

roll.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Mac. Do you have any more photos of Pocahontas. Just asking ;) Welcome back mate.