Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MacFoley

mac is off to florida!

Fabulous photos Mac! I love the Winnie the Pooh pics, I love Winnie and his friends. Those were our sons favorite books, cartoons, videos when he was little. I wish I could've taken him there when he was little and he could've met those characters, he would've loved it and I would've had great memories.

Your kids are adobrable :)

Thanks!

oh yeah!

i found these little beauties!

ELIJAH on his birthday at magic kingdom..............and others too!!!!!

069.jpg

070.jpg

058.jpg

051.jpg

065.jpg

059.jpg

Eeyore makes backwards e's, lol. Mmmmm those chocolate chip pancakes look yummy. Mac, maybe someday you can hold up a sign like Elijah but with all 4 of U2's autographs ;)

Eeyore makes backwards e's, lol. Mmmmm those chocolate chip pancakes look yummy. Mac, maybe someday you can hold up a sign like Elijah but with all 4 of U2's autographs ;)

haha, yeah use him as a tool! i like it!laugh.gif

ok YAH!

right, this is the LAST park of my trip to sunny florida! UNIVERSAL! yep! if you like THE SIMPSONS, JAWS, SPIDERMAN, THE HULK, JURASSIC PARK, HARRY POTTER, THE MUMMY, BACK TO THE FUTURE, EARTHQUAKE EXPERIANCE (even though im sure the people of india would not approve) EXTREME ROLLERCOASTERS, eating great BURGERS etc etc, then this is the place for you! a little pricey to get in, but it was worth the money! just think to get into these places cost more than a U2 concert ticket! am i mad? am we crazy? hell no!

i also said that there is something amongst this lot which i thought of most of you when i took these pics and saw this lot...................see if you can spot what it is!!!!!!

EVERYONE should know this sign!!!!!! in the background you can see the RIP ROARING ROCKET! mental!

DSC00584.jpg

a small view of the park, another river......................

DSC00586.jpg

9 o clock in the morning, streets are empty, there is a mr.mac and a mrs.mac about!

DSC00587.jpg

ok right! SERIOUSLY this is THE best ride in the US of A! loved it!

074.jpg

the KWIK-E-MART!

075.jpg

i believe you know who this yellow fella is! no not THAT yellow fella (mac ;)

DSC00590.jpg

and kids are very cute and beautiful names. elijah and ezra were my favourite names in case i had a 3rd son.

and kids are very cute and beautiful names. elijah and ezra were my favourite names in case i had a 3rd son.

so you gonna have a 3rd son?!?! you can use the name ELIJAH MAC!roll.gif

RIGHT! back to universal now,,,,,,,,,,,,,THE JAWS RIDE! i am a massive jaws fan! this ride was pretty cheesy! and i was stuck on the wrong side of the boat for the BIG finale! but i saw jaws in the dark and that was quite cool!

so here is the sign!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DSC00591.jpg

a view of the ride.............

DSC00592.jpg

mac was on the hunt, i will tell thee!

DSC00593.jpg

oh yes, i caught the bugger alright!

DSC00598.jpg

BIG aint he!?! whoo'hoooo!

072.jpg

[quote name='MacFoley wrote:

barbara1']and kids are very cute and beautiful names. elijah and ezra were my favourite names in case i had a 3rd son.

so you gonna have a 3rd son?!?! you can use the name ELIJAH MAC!roll.gif

i hope not, mac! not cause i don like that namewink.gif but already 2 sons and a daughter (and she counts for 2 more sons, believe me...) so better keep it this way.

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

MacFoley wrote:

barbara1']and kids are very cute and beautiful names. elijah and ezra were my favourite names in case i had a 3rd son.

so you gonna have a 3rd son?!?! you can use the name ELIJAH MAC!
roll.gif

i hope not, mac! not cause i don like that namewink.gif but already 2 sons and a daughter (and she counts for 2 more sons, believe me...) so better keep it this way.

CHEEKY!

some nice shots around universal now..................

some blues brothers gig was going on here.................

DSC00597.jpg

aint she pink!

DSC00599.jpg

DRUGS!

DSC00600.jpg

a shot of UNIVERSAL ISLANDS OF ADVENTURE!!!!

DSC00607.jpg

anyone like basketball????

DSC00608.jpg

well well well, its THE DOC! all the way from 1955! yep!

DSC00594.jpg

and he also came in this thing guys!

DSC00596.jpg

but he left this one! what a time machine!

DSC00595.jpg

Ok - all great but Doc Brown has to win for the best pic!!!!

Ok - all great but Doc Brown has to win for the best pic!!!!

wow really? well you just wait for THE best pic.......................roll.gif

right! for people who have been following me on this very long thread and adventure will now know that my son elijah fought darth vader! and beat him quite easily! but then vader had his REVENGE! well guess who i stumbled across............... oh yes!

DSC00603.jpg

and now its time for my REVENGE!

076.jpg

ok! now we are coming to the BUISNESS end of this mega trip! just read the sign!

DSC00605.jpg

(for those who were wondering, if you still are wondering, i think your getting WARM! kerching!!!!! (but is it.............)

I've got to go to Universal Studios some day, and Disneyworld again, it's been too long.

Love the Delorean and Jaws. When I was much younger and we'd go to Florida every year, I'd swim way out into the ocean. Then I read Jaws and saw the movie. Ever since then the few times I get to the ocean now, I never go out above my knees. That movie scared the crap out of me and I watch it still when it's on tv.

What a great vacation Mac and awesome photos! A lifetime memory :)