Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kristaps

ZOOTOPIA CHRISTMAS CARDS EXCHANGE 2010 - THANK YOU!!!

cce_2010.jpg

*dingdingdingding*

The complete list of people participating this year has been e-mailed to the e-mail address you all provided to me. It has three attachemens: a PDF file, a Word document and a text file - choose whichever you find easier to work with.

If you have NOT received the list, please let me know ASAP so I could e-mail it to you. Also, please check your spam folders - maybe it's there (happens).

I guess that's it.

Have fun, kids!

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE

Everyone who applied by November 20, 2010 10:30 AM GMT (3:30 AM EST) has been added to this years Zootopia Christmas Cards Exchange. NO MORE APPLICATIONS. Everyone has been e-mailed / PM back asking to check of the address they sent in is correct. Please double-check ASAP and let me know if you find a mistake.

The list will be e-mailed to everyone in the next few days, hopefully on Monday. Please check your Spam/Junk/Bulk folders if you haven't received the list. Or contact be at ZooKristaps@gmail.com - I'll resend the list.

Have fun, friends and neighbours!

It’s that time of year again. It’s Christmas time. And as each year for the past 5 years (or so) it’s time to EXCHANGE SOME CHRISTMAS CARDS!

The idea is quite simple - you submit me your mailing address and an answer to a U2 question (see below), and wait until early December when I'll send you back a list of all Zootopians who have applied. Once you've got your list, you can start writing and sending out your Christmas cards.

There are no rules as to whom and how many cards you should send, but it would be nice if you started with the person just below you on the list.

So...

Are you excited now? If you are, PM me here or send me an e-mail to ZooKristaps@gmail.com with the following information:

1) Your Zootopia name

2) Your full name

3) Your full, correct mailing address

4) Your e-mail address

5) Your favourite band member?

Deadline to apply: November 18th, 2010

Once I receive your information, I'll add you to the list and let you know that you've been added. Then you'll have to wait till November 20th (give or take a day) when I'll send out the list of people participating. And then you can start sending out your cards!

And don't worry if you cannot send a card to every person on the list. It's a thought that counts, remember :-)

REMEMBER:

- Deadline is November 18th, 2010 - no applications accepted past this date;

- Be EXTRA careful with the address you're providing. You don't want your cards to go to the wrong house, do you?

- Your e-mail will NOT be sent out to people, I need it only to correspond with you.

- The list will NOT be sent to anyone who's not on the list.

- Organised by a fan, for the fans!

Got a question? Post it here!

Just sent my info...looking forward to sending and receiving cards this year. smile.gif

Can't wait!!!!

ANOTHER FUN FUN ZOO CARD EXCHANGE! THANKS FOR GETTING THIS TOGETHER AGAIN THIS YEAR KRISTAPS :)

Last year's exchange was so awesome! I can't wait to get a mailbox full of cards again this year! :)

Think i must be having a bad day, first i sent a question to this, not showing. Then look for reply to my question - can't find thing at all. A big thankyou to the help thread, anyway would like to do as above ...my question was is not sure what is zootopia name.......do i have one sorry if i'm being stupid  roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif 

Your Zoo name is *Suee*........and you're not stupid we've all been there....or most of us. lol

You have no idea how stupid i feel, deep down i thought that was the case..... ( not that i was stupid i mean )  that it suee.....THANKYOU tongue.gif

Oh yay enjoyed this last year made me feel like i actually had friends lol

Guys!

Sorry I haven't replied anyone yet. I've been very , very busy lately. I've received over 50 applications so far. I'll get back to all of you who've applied within the next few days to confirm that I've got your mail.

Again, sorry for not getting back to you yet.

Guys!

Sorry I haven't replied anyone yet. I've been very , very busy lately. I've received over 50 applications so far. I'll get back to all of you who've applied within the next few days to confirm that I've got your mail.

Again, sorry for not getting back to you yet.

Cool,  Now lets hope my computer doesn't crash, glitch, die, etc, this year LOL!!!

Thanks for letting us know Kristaps.  By the way, Happy Belated Birthday Kris!! Just so you all know, Kris' birthday was on October 30th.  All the Best to You! I did have it posted in Clubs.  wink.gif

Thanks for doing this again this year!!!! Can't wait to receive and send lovely cards again! x-mas isn't the same without..... wink.gif

Everyone who had e-mailed me until now has been added to the list. And I've replied you all... if you haven't seen a reply from me - check your spam and deleted folders. Or resend me your info :)

Thanks for letting us know Kristaps.  By the way, Happy Belated Birthday Kris!! Just so you all know, Kris' birthday was on October 30th.  All the Best to You! I did have it posted in Clubs.  wink.gif

Thanks!

By the way - there are 61 ZOotops on the list already. Keep 'em coming, boys and girls :)

GOT your message..thankyou. Your working well and a late Happy Birthday....hope you had a good one  wink02.gif

The cards are ordered! Two different designs this time, couldn't deside witch one.... thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

I'm so very happy that the x-mas card exchange is still going! I organized it the first 3 years and loved putting the list together for everyone! I've been "off the grid" you might say for the last 2 years. It's been really

rough and I have missed being on here and chatting it up with my fellow U2 fans! I'm glad to be back!

*hugs* to you all!

I'm so very happy that the x-mas card exchange is still going! I organized it the first 3 years and loved putting the list together for everyone! I've been "off the grid" you might say for the last 2 years. It's been really

rough and I have missed being on here and chatting it up with my fellow U2 fans! I'm glad to be back!

*hugs* to you all!

Welcome back to the fold Feathers. happy.gif