Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kristaps

ZOOTOPIA CHRISTMAS CARDS EXCHANGE 2010 - THANK YOU!!!

oh, and thank you caz--your card is so heart warming..love the stencil work on it....thanks again its so nice :)

Thankyou to garycubby, Dizzyblint  and lailaketo for your cards, my first put on lounge door.I'm feeling mine could no should have been alot better, left it late to get started and some of my ideas....well I rushed it.!

lailaketo is your place near Arhus?

Once again a big thankyou, they are so good thumbsup.gif

i'm back on track. I got all my returned mail put into bigger envelopes and took them being returned as a sign that I was not being creative enough so I have now included something I made in each of them and I shall get them re-posted tomorrow. However, as I said before, chances are these are now New Year's cards from me!

:)

Thaks for the cards I have recieved over the past few days: Spicy, Jbarnych, Sacred Rose, Kevineds, Suee, Lemonhead, Inger.

\mine have all been posted - I hope that they arrive before Christmashappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

Mr Postman came today and left me some cards from Spicy, Maggie, Jbarnych and Angela. A BIG thankyou. I hope mine get to land on all the door mats soon, a bit worried with this bad weather coming. Next year must start sooner. Thankyou they are lovely as lovely as you all.wink.gif

Hey all, I have gotten a number of cards already and I will send mine this week.

Thank you to all who have sent them already! You're all awesome!! :-)

Here's the next round of thank you's. Thanks to alesham, latha, Sacred Rose, Monica Martino, Joshua84, lailaketo, Bonoboop33, BonoPenn, and JanetteB.

I'm really loving all the cards I'm getting in the mail. I should have the rest of my cards out this weekend. 

Thank You for your cards, much appreciated smile.gif

I'll get a new batch off today and hope they get to you on time (doubt it for the US though...).

Barbara, are you on the list? Why didn't I see your name? Runs to double check . . . .

Barbara, are you on the list? Why didn't I see your name? Runs to double check . . . .

I didn't see her on the list either.

[quote name='jbarnych wrote:

Janette B']Barbara, are you on the list? Why didn't I see your name? Runs to double check . . . .

I didn't see her on the list either.

Don't think she is...but I'd love to send her a card....just need the address...PLEASE cute.gif

Wondering how the others are able to send her a card? Maybe via Facebook or PM's?

Editing  . . . . come to think of it, neither Caz nor Agt are on the list either, are they? Thinking they exchanged addresses privately and left us out frown.gifeyes.gifcry.gif

cards received thank you,zhivv and spicy.

I had barbara's address as i needed it to find her when i went there!!! I am sure that she will give you all her address when she is here later. - if not I will sell it too you for $50 each lol!!!

And glad you got the card Caz! happy.gif

Janette - got yours today, thank you so much, can't wait til i have saved enough to come and see you-  looks gorgeous!

hi janette,i wanted to be on the list but missed the deadline for sending in my details so had to get peoples addresses by e-mail to send them cards,and didn,t get a chance to get round to everyone,sorrycry.gif

Oh, you are totally forgiven, Caz . . . . wishing you a merry Christmas since you refuse to allow me to send you a card (ha, ha, ha :))

Zhivyy, anytime, my dear, anytime . . . just a short walk down the hill to the wineries, lol

Mr Postman came today and left a card from Bonoshop, OH! thankyou...all these cards have been very amazing and the thought , work and time gone to putting them together a big thankyou thumbsup.gif

maybe i could send you a new year card instead janette seeing a xmas one won,t get to you in time,xx

wishing you a merry xmas to.x

Sounds like a great idea, Caz and I was planning on sending a few NY cards anyway as I wasn't able to get to everyone on the list and I hate leaving anyone out, lol

same here janette,lol,so if you want to e-mail me your address then i can get a card sorted for you,x

Just sent you a PM, Caz . . . . geez, I'm feeling like I bullied you into it, lol, so hope you're not feeling obligated roll.gifbut even if you are, I'd love a card anyway roll.gif 

Got your info already, Caz and will get a card on its way to you soon :)

just sent you my details janette,no i,m not feeling at all obligated,i will get a card off to you a,s,a,p,xsmile.gif