Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kristaps

ZOOTOPIA CHRISTMAS CARDS EXCHANGE 2010 - THANK YOU!!!

Thanks for all the cards, well wishes, pictures, ornaments, and inserts everyone! I love them all!!!!!!

Thanks for more cards today caz 63 and Terri B, all so very kind. I've only been with U2.COM for about 5 months and have felt very welcome.smile.gif

Hi everyone, I haven´t been in Zootopia for like a year, and now I found out i´m a newbie again...anyway, I want to join the christmas card trade, would be lovely ¡¡ I have a great friend to thank for, Izzy2u, I hope you are still around, along with the rest of the nite staff gang ¡¡

lovely to meet you all ¡

Sorry, you're too late for the Christmas cards....and Izzy is hardly ever here.....you can fink her on FB.

Thanks for my cards today - Polly, Janette, elaine, Monica, Lisa, betty

...and thank you too Zhivv......loved your card......you put your heart in it !

...and thank you too Zhivv......loved your card......you put your heart in it !

I'm glad you liked it! happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

Thanks for cards Zhiv and Nikaliptus the christmas is a coming with hags of Bono AH! Zhiv and all his joy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bono_happy.gif smile.gif

Just finishing up a few more and will post tomorrow as post office now open on Sunday

Well, I've been 'on tour', following the band for their 6 east coast Aus shows, so I got home to a nice little pile of cards! smile.gif

Sooooo...a BIG thank you to;

Jbarnych

Monica Martino

LMM

Shark Bait

SacredRose

kevineds

Angela

dizzybint

Joshua84

garycubby

U2elshanator

I've now mailed all of my cards, but they're looking a little rough and ready as I was taking any spare time I had to write them (e.g. in airport lounges, on planes, in GA lines, and in hotel rooms after the shows), but at least you'll know they're authentic, and you can feel like you were there with me for the tour! happy.gif

P.S. For the people who's addresses were wrong on the list, I have a few spares, so I'll get new ones out to you in the next couple of days, in case my originals don't make it to you...wouldn't want you to miss out on my awesome card, now would we! wink.gif laugh.gif

P.P.S. For those who missed the list deadline, feel free to PM me your address and I'll do my best to get cards out to you as well...

Thanks petermullen, I got your card this afternoon.  Speaking of cards, I sent out the USA batch this morning and the final one will go out on Monday morning.  I have to admit, I couldn't find anymore of the Cinnamon-apple and spice, chamonile tea (it was "sold out") so I enclosed mint tea instead.

thank you sacred rose, bonoboop, latha, bonopenn, erika and rick, xtraspicy, eugen, alesham, and jennette for your awsome cards! Happy Holidays everyone!

I've gotten a bunch more cards, so now comes the next round of thank you's. Many thanks to Zhivvy, Pollyanna, Badsilver, Braillergirl, Erika & Rick, Inger, Suee, and MarcyL.

I just sent the last of my cards off today. I hope they get there on time. smile.gif

Another card today, many thanks Monica, more U2 friends by the day or all so kind. smile.gif

so many cards in the last days!

Thanks to:

TerriB, Servo, Nikaliptus (wow 36 was good!), Eugene S. , Marcyl, Zhivvy, Elaine, Maggie18, Polly, Bonoboop, Lemonhead, KatieL, Carol8, Ernst, Chris & Alesha, Sacred Rose, Heli and LMM

Got back the one to Latha, I'll resend it :)

Got one more card today - thank you Elaine!

so many cards in the last days!

Thanks to:

TerriB, Servo, Nikaliptus (wow 36 was good!), Eugene S. , Marcyl, Zhivvy, Elaine, Maggie18, Polly, Bonoboop, Lemonhead, KatieL, Carol8, Ernst, Chris & Alesha, Sacred Rose, Heli and LMM

Got back the one to Latha, I'll resend it :)

Thanks Monica...would it be bragging to say I had 25 at Brisbane 2!?! wink.gif  (Although, I must confess the lines were WAY shorter on the second day in each city, so it's not quite as impressive as it sounds...)

DSC00054.jpg

wow i had loads today after the post started again after our snow (did i mention i had snow?) thankyou inger, monica,iiumination70 and zhivvy!!!

Thanks ClaireT and maggie for your cards