Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kristaps

ZOOTOPIA CHRISTMAS CARDS EXCHANGE 2010 - THANK YOU!!!

Got a couple of more cards today! Thanks Tillie! Thanks Nik (love your version of the 12 Days of Christmas)!

I want to wish each and every one of you a very merry Christmas!!! I apologize as I had planned to send everyone a PM personally thanking you for my Christmas card and I apologize to those of you that I did not send a card - I have another batch of cards that were in the process, but will not be sent afterall. I am sorry if I have left you out as I really had planned to send a card to everyone on the list. As some of you know, my mother in law has just recently passed away following a battle with cancer. The funeral is tomorrow. I've simply run out of time and energy to do any more at this point. I treasure the friendships we have forged here at U2.COM and I deeply appreciate and am sooooo thankful for each and every one of you!!!!! Merry Christmas from Janette B. xoxoxo

Thanks everyone I already got cards from....I´m in Iceland now so I´ll get the rest in January when I get back to Sweden !!

Got some more cards the last days! Hope they keep coming... wink02.gif

BIG THANKS TO:

Jbarnych

Pollyanna

TerriB

Zhivvy

Bonoboop33

Angela

Dizzybint

Nikaliptus

Suee

Joshua84

BonoPenn

Xtraspicy62

Gloria79

Marcyl

Garycubby

so much beauty in the world

so much beauty in the world

thank you so much everyone!!

My mailbox runneth over!!

I will try and thank everyone more later

but just had to say something now!!

This week's thanks go out to;

Illumination70

Heli

Braillergirl

Pollyanna

TerriB

Bonoboop33

BonoPenn

Inger

Erika10021 & Rick-1

xtraspicy62

LisaTK

Wishing everyone a MAGNIFICENT Christmas!!! image

card receied,thank you janette b,i love your card xx

Thank you everyone for the Christmas Cards and wishes. It was great to receive such a variety from across the globe. I would like to answer a couple of questions that were asked...Am I going to the Denver concert? Yes! I will be there in the nose bleed section, but since the stage is so big and every seat seems to have a good view...I won't complain. I will be on the 5th level and would love to meet up with those of you who had asked before the show.

I wish everyone here at the Zoo a wonderful and blessed Christmas and New Year :)

I pray that it will be a good one...without anymore war or tears!!!

Peace to you all :)

This is getting silly but massive!

You have no idea how happy I am going to my letter box (for a change)! I got this thing all wrong btw. I signed up and I'm a Christmas Card Exchange Virgin so 'thought' people would not cheat and would send between 5 and 10 cards. I love the fact that's not the case lol.

Too late now to get cards off for Christmas or even for New Year, but I've kept all the envelopes and promise to make good next year and like most of you, cheat! I'm blushing at sending my 15 or so...

I don't fancy putting a list up of thanks but you know who you are. What I will tell you though, you have been part of my Christmas. My nephew loves his Christmas tree, lights and stuff but was most impressed by the cards hanging (we went through each and everyone of them including his which is the biggest and nicest of course lol).

The effort is huge, I just love what some of you have done on the envelopes never mind pictures, personal messages, etc.

I am humbled, Thank You.

This is getting silly but massive!

You have no idea how happy I am going to my letter box (for a change)! I got this thing all wrong btw. I signed up and I'm a Christmas Card Exchange Virgin so 'thought' people would not cheat and would send between 5 and 10 cards. I love the fact that's not the case lol.

Too late now to get cards off for Christmas or even for New Year, but I've kept all the envelopes and promise to make good next year and like most of you, cheat! I'm blushing at sending my 15 or so...

I don't fancy putting a list up of thanks but you know who you are. What I will tell you though, you have been part of my Christmas. My nephew loves his Christmas tree, lights and stuff but was most impressed by the cards hanging (we went through each and everyone of them including his which is the biggest and nicest of course lol).

The effort is huge, I just love what some of you have done on the envelopes never mind pictures, personal messages, etc.

I am humbled, Thank You.

Yep, I'm a virgin too and really didn't know what to expect, the effort everyone put into the cards was awesome to say the least.. Every day a card popped through the letter box from all over the world with lovely U2 pictures and messages. I've also kept the envelopes and will gather them up after the holidays...

Oh my, my, my my!! HO hO HOOOO!!! MERRY CHIRSTMAS!!!

All of these cards again and again and again.....wooooo, hooooo!!!

Open my mailbox, and SUNSHINE, SUNSHINE!!

All the love is incredible, and welcome virgins!!!

Shall we begin?

Joycelyn--Aloha Santa claus--LOVE A SURFING SANTA!!

Fuzzmeister-LOVE IT!! A U2 christmas cartoon, and all of the bands remarks are so fun!! Bono forgetting the lyrics, eh? what what, we cant have that now, can we? Hahahahahaha!!roll.gifroll.gif

Lil Jenny--Love your beautiful and uplifting card, and it was just the good word I needed to hear today when I got it in the mail!! let your light shine, lil jenny--your joy brightens peoples livessmile.gif

Alesha-Very cool u2 envelope sticker and u2 card--love, peace and joy to you my dear

Becky and Richmond ---blew me away! totally in love with you two!! wowie, love what you did despite the tour being temporarily cancelled due to bonos back--went any way!! and had a blast and hung with other u2 fans!! I want to meet you some day--you are so much fun! great stories and had such love and caring to put that whole package together for us and mail it out---story, pictures, postage, etc...just humbles me....thank you so very much--you embody what u2's message is all about---love and community...smile.gif

natalie--i was touched today to find your most beautiful hallmark card in my mailbox, complete with the delicate gold snowflake seal on the envelope..

June---beautiful card with the cat on it..so lovely..and tucked inside, a treat!! a u2 postcard!! thanks!! I feel like i know you better and better with each passing year....u2 forever!!

Lisa W-- very cool u2 ornament photocard! hey, why dont you enter into the u2 holiday contest? your card is greatsmile.gif

Darby--oh my--bono  calendar? wooop!!! and wearing that sexy coyboy hat!! yea, hawww!! I'm gonna look at that every day, girlfriend, and a smile will break across my face---all because of you----all because of  you!!wink.gif

Inger--sweet thoughtful bono and edge home made card with love from Norway!! All the work and effort to make this--so much love in those hands...thank you!!

Polly--always love hearing from you, and I loved the little gnome on your card with matching sticker!

Elaine-who is the mysterious santa man? your hubby? he he--I like this better than last year when you sent me a toad!!

Zhivvy-love your really nice photo card of bono the bag as santa clasus!! the nice glossy finish makes the photo card pretty to look at in the twinkling christmas tree lights...oh that bono the bag!! sure is amazing what he can do!!

tillie--thank you so much for the love

magigie--welcome you virgin you, LOL!! and a Mr. Edge card--LOVE ITtongue.gif congratulations on losing your virginity this year!!

Nikki--thanks and love your sweet card!! People went all out this year with the expensive cards!!

Love all the beautiful cards, foil envelopes, gold and silver seals, glitter and joy!!

Peter--what can I say? A personal picture that you took yourself in boston? very special.

Braillergirl--love to hear from you again this year, and I always look forward to your cards, with love from canada!!

Sylvia--thanks so much for being so thoughtful and giving...sending me a bono picture!!

Erika and Rick--hey, hey, hey!! Keep it up!! May be will meet up one daysmile.gif

janette--love the wine bottle card--must be nice living where you do...some day we must share a bottle of wine, my dear...

raregossamerdreams--exquisite card, so sweet and loving...you brightened my day, love! yes, love and community!! Its a reflection of your caring that you purchased a Sac(RED) card....good job!

Eugene--ok, dont know you, but this is the second year we exchanged cards..so, feel like were getting closer! thanks!

suee--kwel, home made card with U2-- awesome!! Hey did you lose your virginity too, this year?

monica martino--thanks for the card from ROMA!! You were there!! I remember!! you ROCK!!

badsilver-thanks for the toy story 3 cartoon...original and you made it with your mom? very nice and heart warmingsmile.gif

bonopenn--thanks for the Kite lyrics...on a jolly st. nick!! nice work!!

betty t--love, love, love, your U2 holiday card!!!

Lailaleto--thank you for the U2 santas!! now, if they would only appear at my door to sing me a christmas carol!!

Lemonhead-It was so nice to have a mod send out cards to us...yes, its humbling isnt it? all the cards from all over the world...you know if I have a moment of stress or sadness, I just look at the stack of cards and read them, and I feel a laugh of happiness whelling up, and I crack a smile and LOL! I feel better immediately!!

You're right--so much work and effort, went into all of those, including yours, and its just so amazing!!

sacred rose--thnks for all the wishes for love and peace.. i sure appreciated all of your handwritten notes..that felt so personal...thank you.

kevineds--awesome homemade card with U2 as russian dolls!!

terri b--beatuiful card with the silver star--nice!! home made?

francessca--beautiful italia card--so nice..thank you dear...so great to have friends overseas!

latha! Oh dear, sorry about the card address snafu!! I got your very nice card, and am gonna try and re-send yours..

caz and gary cubby already thanked you, but oh well, thanks again!!!

clap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gif

oh, yeah, just got nikiliptius from aussie card---wow!! always love getting a super cool U2 card from you!!

Im sure I forgot someone...hmmm...and probably more coming as some said theirs would be late cause they were at the tour down under!!

oh, yes, and Scout! thank you so much for your wonderful hand made card. i just loved it with all of your hand drawings on it.... this one is my personal favorite...you did it all by hand and obviously with love.

I'm keeping this one forever...its going in a scapbook!