Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kristaps

ZOOTOPIA CHRISTMAS CARDS EXCHANGE 2010 - THANK YOU!!!

garycubby, your card has been riding shotgun in the car with me the whole holiday. I hooked it over the gear shifter and everyone who rides with me looks at it and asks what's up with that card and then I tell them about this cool little community and the card exchange.

i had the best post today :) loads of card so thank you very much and when i pull them all down from the card display thing ill thank you all personaly :) it was like having an extra christmas

i had the best post today :) loads of card so thank you very much and when i pull them all down from the card display thing ill thank you all personaly :) it was like having an extra christmas

This is getting silly but massive!

You have no idea how happy I am going to my letter box (for a change)! I got this thing all wrong btw. I signed up and I'm a Christmas Card Exchange Virgin so 'thought' people would not cheat and would send between 5 and 10 cards. I love the fact that's not the case lol.

Too late now to get cards off for Christmas or even for New Year, but I've kept all the envelopes and promise to make good next year and like most of you, cheat! I'm blushing at sending my 15 or so...

I don't fancy putting a list up of thanks but you know who you are. What I will tell you though, you have been part of my Christmas. My nephew loves his Christmas tree, lights and stuff but was most impressed by the cards hanging (we went through each and everyone of them including his which is the biggest and nicest of course lol).

The effort is huge, I just love what some of you have done on the envelopes never mind pictures, personal messages, etc.

I am humbled, Thank You.

ill ditto this *blushes i only sent 20. lesson learnt! i was telling my friends about all the wonderful cards that i've been sent, i was raving and raving until my bezzie mate pointed out that she hasnt had a christmas card off me since about 1994, when we were in school, and even then shes not all that sure i sent one! ooops :)

Should have done this a few days ago....before Christmas ....

Thanks to Janette and Erika 10021 for your xmas wishes

and today Another....with the bills.....a card from Darby 2

OH! thankyou this is going to be staying around for the whole of " 2011 "

A BIG THANKYOU TO ALL.....

I SEND YOU ALL MY LOVE wink.gif

Spicy OH! yes I have lost my virginity.....and have had fun with all the Zootops........laugh.gif wink.gif smile.gif roll.gif

thank you to the Gibbos, Darby, Monica, Sarah Desiree, jbarnych, lil jennie, ClaireT, fuzzmeister, Jocelyn and Monica Martino....best wishes to you all for 2011!

zhivvy, omg--you deserve a whole thread just for you...got it today---more later

happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

Almost new year thanks to:

The Gibbo's (see you on the trail), Bonopenn, Erika and Rick, Darby2, Sue, Fuzzmeister, Claire T

Thank you all

Thank-you everyone. I was away from the 18th until the 30th and my box was full. So much fun to open all of your cards.

Sorry I could not afford to send cards to everyone on the list.

fuzzmeister thanks for the absolutely adorable card! I was made to feel all warm and FUZZY!!!

I have just taken down the decorations and all my Zoo cards.

I am sure that I have missed people in the list of thanks so if I have I do apologise, but heartfelt thanks to all who took out the time to send me a card - I loved them all. So special.

They have all been boxed up to be saved just as previous year's cards have been.

I tried to send out as many as possible and would have loved to have sent a card to eveyone on the list but I just couldn't afford to do that. But I would like to wish you all a very Happy, Peaceful and Prosperous New Year xxx

Two cards came yesterday from Muis and Barbara and family, which was lovely and the work that went into it a BIG THANKYOU, both

then.....

Two came today from June T and LiL Jennie, on a grey day and amount of bills with cards it was lovely, once again a BIG THANKYOU, both smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif

Huge apologies for not thanking everyone sooner, December was "one of those months"!!

So big thanks for the lovely cards and kind wishes to Kristie, Jennifer (love the photo card & sticker), Monica (great pic of Rome), Polly, Lisa (great christmas decoration!), Peter (hope you're right about 2011!!), Alec (loved Buzz Lightyear as Edge, good combo!), Jennie, Darby2 (thank you for the calendar again this year), Michelle, Betty (great photcard), Angela (great magnetic fridge calendar, thanks),  Niki (the 12 U2 days of Christmas are the best!! and I'm so honoured to get a card written from the GA line in Brisbane, lucky you!), Sue, Maggie, Ernie (Kite is one of my all time favourites, loved it!), Inger-Jeanette (great photocard), Erika and Rick, Bonnie (my hubby?? mmm, don't think so but a once a year visit like Santa might not be such a bad idea!!!), Sarah and last but not least cos you're always first off the U2 blocks is Jeannette (thank you for the Edun gift tag).

Wishing you and all other Zoo friends a very happy and healthy 2011.

Much love happy.gif

ps. Thanks also to Natalie and to June T for the wink.gifGORGEOUSwink.gif pic of Edge, your cards arrived today. happy.gif

Another card today from Bieke 2be, thankyou a picture of the guys. So grey and wet outside, but not when opened your card..the sun was shining ahappy.gifnd made me smile.

Wow!  Another stack in the couple of weeks since Christmas...a couple of years back, I sent my last batch out in May the following year (in honour of Bono's, instead of Jesus' birthday, lol), so keep 'em coming, I say! wink.gif

This latest thanks goes out to;
Pebs
makinit66
JuneT
lailaketo
LiLJennie
Darby2
(I was just saying at work how I needed a new calendar, then came home that night, and yours was waiting for me in the mailbox...good timing!)
Fuzzmeister
suee
Moniy999
Beckie7
U2mom
Sarah Desiree

thank you Pebs! was delighted to ope my mailbox today and see yet another zootops card!!

Pebs, I think you should enter your work into the u2 holiday contest above!!

anyone else see her card? its awsome!!

Just came back from my holiday in Iceland and had a pile of cards waiting for me.....THANKS EVERYONE !!

A Quorn cook book AND a card-photo from Gloria 79 of Mr Bono ..I am lost for words ( not like me ) for this and the many lovely, kind, and fun Zoo people around. A" BIG" thankyou once again and wishing you a happy NEW YEAR...... smile.gif  smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif 

OH  Fuzzmeister...Thankyou came today and made me laugh.laugh.gif  laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif 

On this wet, wet oh so grey  day I got a card from Illumination 70 and cinnamon apple chamomile herbal tea, which will warm me up lovely, how sweat and kind of you. SO many thankyous...Hope 2011 will be good for you.smile.gif

Woot...and another card has arrived...

Thank You Bieke2be...cool pic, and I love the text inside (and thanks for the personal message; yup, the second show was the best EVERRRRRRR!). smile.gif