Sign in to follow this  
Anjana

ZOO BIRTHDAYS

u2-bono-champagne.jpg

I thought it'd be nice to have a birthday thread for all our lovely Zootops! Please add your birthday messages and if you have a birthday coming up add it here and we can all celebrate with you... love and community... ENJOY!happy.gif

�

[/font]

[/font]

Please post your details and�[/font]I'll update this list. Cheers m'dears!happy.gif

[/font]

(PS. 1st Sept 2011 - I have gone thru the whole thread today and added as many extra ones as I could find in various messages BUT and it is a BIG BUT(!) when I edit this list for some reason some additions don't appear (it has driven me nuts today!) so sincere apologies if any are missing - I did my best - honest!! Happy to put any missing ones back, just let me know. Thanks)

[/font]

JANUARY

1st Nazhira
6th Barbara's brother
7th Janette B.

14th AislingDreamGirl

16th Inter 1

FEBRUARY

7th Polly
10th JenB
14th Jojes
20th Barbara & John (Zhiv's hubby)

MARCH

8th Simone (S!m0n3)
9th Wahine
13th Adam the Poptart
14th Lailaketo

APRIL

1st Peter Mullen and Mich40
5th N2U274
6th Tiziana68
14th MichielovesU2
24th? Redhead 11

MAY

3th Silas

4th Claire T's

10th Bonobaby

JUNE

2nd Sacred Rose
3rd Kerttuli

13th Zhivvy

14th Jake99

26th(?) 123love

29th U2 fan Blake (LMM's friend!)
30thZooropa Rockz &Jona (barbara's oldest son)

JULY

6th Hans (Barbara's love)

7th Febottini ("not a shaken martini"!!)

16th Irene (Fragrant)

20th PattiU2

24th Larry's Leo?�

29th Suee

30th Helen (Hnicolaidesk) & Baja

AUGUST

7th Tammi (LMM's friend)
8th Mr The Edge
9th Eleanor (Zhiv's little 'un)

11th Scout6

16th TerriB

20th Jenmusic

23rd Larry's Leo

24th Camucha

27th LinneaS

SEPTEMBER

14th Latria

16th Savannah (Jen B's daughter)

20th Maggie Patchwork18

OCTOBER

7th Elaine

11th (?) Liljbau

12th (I think!) Sigma 957�

15th Illumination 70

25th Davcal (thank you Sue!)

29th Johnny the Fox

30th Kris

31st Caz63 & Celebrian & Magewindu

Our lovely Larry's 50th!

NOVEMBER

1st U2 Ireland (thank you Sue)

8th Dennis (JanetteB's husband)
10th Shirley 2010
12th Lgg

14th Zhiv's mum
15th Raw_Power Rob (LMM's mate)

16th Anj

18th Peter Ferris

20th Nikki1120

24th Lemonhead[/font]

[/font]

[/font]
DECEMBER[/font]

1st Lena (barbara's daughter)
2nd Carriemunky
8th Erinrip
10th Electricco
11th Pal40 and Walkon
14th Atomicacrobat, redandwhitepebble and Vertigo
15th Angela, Colms, Partygirl and unprodigaldaughter
16th Brently, Cassie and Coolshades
17th Choubidouwa

And feel free to cut and paste these little zootops in your posts, they are always happy and always celebrating! More in my profile if you want them.

greenstars.gifloveshower.gif19.gifconfetti.gif clap.gif  balloony.gif  2lbkos0.gif cancan.gifchoir.gif  connie_24.gifballoons.gif Vishenka_04.gif4xvim2p.giforegonian_winesmiley.gif toyou.gif  thankyou.gif626gdau.gif  dancing1.gifbliss.gif2.gif29dz8zk.gif3120.gifn7.gifBanane21.gifbanana_smiley_32.gifbanana_smiley_7.gif4hu5109.gifbanana_smiley_19.gifstudsmatta.gif2vsj1nm.giflove0088.giflove0072.gifpic4ever_com_free_smiley.gifdancegirl2.gif2uge4p4.gifza4.gifza2.gifparty0037.gifparty0039.gifparty0012.gifparty0018.gif

i think you are going to be very busy .....and just love the zootops now which one will i go for? roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

i think you are going to be very busy .....and just love the zootops now which one will i go for? roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

It'll be fun!! But I think it's the easiest way to do it to keep the current list prominent, pleased you are liking the little zootops!!

very NICE!, I LOVE U2!!

Thanks.  We love 'em too!

Thanks a lot for the wishes! :)

Kris, hope you had a great birthday but my apologies as you had some birthday messages on the old thread, with hindsight I should have cut and pasted them for you...ooops, I can be a dufus at times, sorry bout that!
mad0218.gif

...but Bono....how could you forget. LOL

Am I missing something Polly??wink.gif

10th Nov. Although I'd rather forget mine - once you get past a certain vintage you're grateful just to wake up on your birthday. Every day is another step towards the end of your path so enjoy the journey while it lasts.

(am needing a lot less sleep as I get older or maybe that's because if you wake up in the middle of the night when you're an adult you can just get up - can't do that when you're a kid!grin.gif) insomnia has some perks.

Hey Anj!  Another fun idea.....  mine is november 20th.......  cute.gif Altho I'm with Shirley, and about ready to stop counting!

Quite Interesting! As most of you all know, in the paid site, I have a thread started in Clubs right from the beginning. But this is good. At least you guys have one here. Cheers!!

10th Nov. Although I'd rather forget mine - once you get past a certain vintage you're grateful just to wake up on your birthday. Every day is another step towards the end of your path so enjoy the journey while it lasts.

(am needing a lot less sleep as I get older or maybe that's because if you wake up in the middle of the night when you're an adult you can just get up - can't do that when you're a kid!grin.gif) insomnia has some perks.

laugh.gif

Nikki1120 wrote: Hey Anj!  Another fun idea.....  mine is november 20th.......  cute.gif Altho I'm with Shirley, and about ready to stop counting!

I know what you mean! But I figure I can't change it so I might as well enjoy the day!!
pic4ever_com_free_smiley.gif

Shirley, it's your turn tomorrow . . . . HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!