Sign in to follow this  
Anjana

ZOO BIRTHDAYS

Naz, really sorry to hear your news, so hope 2011 brings you happiness and a fresh start m'dear xx

sorry to be this late, but havent been in for couple of days. niteshifts and having a nasty cold, not a good combination.

i'm sorry to hear the news of your divorce. but guess you made the best decision in a bad situation? i hope the rest of 2011 brings you and your little angel more luck and happiness.

My birthday is 10 days away, 14 January.  I doubt I'm getting what I truly want. frown.gif 

I guess I'll have to settle for one of those "Future Needs a Big Kiss" shirts they have over in the U2 shop.  That's OK.  I've had my eye on that shirt for a while now.  It really is a pretty cool shirt, I guess. indifferent.gif  

I love that tshirt Aislinghappy.gif, I meant to buy it myself but never quite get round to it! I've added your birthday to the listhappy.gifhappy.gif

sorry to be this late, but havent been in for couple of days. niteshifts and having a nasty cold, not a good combination.
i'm sorry to hear the news of your divorce. but guess you made the best decision in a bad situation? i hope the rest of 2011 brings you and your little angel more luck and happiness.

Hope you feel better soon Barbara.. Don't work too hard.

[quote name='maggie18patchwork wrote:

barbara1']sorry to be this late, but havent been in for couple of days. niteshifts and having a nasty cold, not a good combination.

Hope you feel better soon Barbara.. Don't work too hard.

you might wanna tell my boss, maggie. she gave me 2 late-shifts (8 hours each) and 4 nite-shifts (10.5 hours each) in a row= 58 hours in 6 days (and thats working  75% part-time??)

and i was supposed to go back tomorrow for 2 early-shifts (so coming home from last nite-shift monday morning and back at work thursdaymorning) but i managed to swap them with coworker.... its quit clear she never had to work these schedules herself!

*excuse me for complaining, and hijacking this great threadembarassed.gif

It's not yet tomorrow where I am, but I *think* it is in your part of the world?

It's not yet tomorrow where I am, but I *think* it is in your part of the world?

it is, janette. cant believe you can figure out these timezones?? i can only guess its afternoon where you are?

4 pm here, Barbara! I am horrible at figuring out time zones, but I know that when I get on here after school while the kids are doing homework, you and Zhivvy are usually heading off to bed, so I figured that it was late, lol!!!

happy_birthday_new.jpg

Happy Birthday to your brother Barbara, hope he has a good day!

My birthday is 10 days away, 14 January.  I doubt I'm getting what I truly want. wink.gif

...and who's birthday is it tomorrow I wonder ...wink.gif

Well, Katie Couric and Nick Cage were both born tomorrow, lol!!!

That's who I meant Janette!!laugh.gif So you won't be wanting your birthday surprise then?!tongue.gif

But I love surprises, Anj!!!! Especially from you and other Zoo friends!!!

What time is is there Janette, how many hours to your birthday where you are?

It's just about 11:30 am and I was born at 5:25 am tomorrow, so that's about 18 hours, if I counted right, lol!

But it would only be 12 1/2 hours if I counted to midnight where tomorrow begins.

cute_funny_animals_13.jpg

Wishing Barbara's brother a Happy Birthday..lov sue xxx

thanx girls! i wanna tell him but fb doesnt want us to be friends anymore?! couple of weeks ago he asked me if i was mad at him, cause i de-friended him, which i hadnt! we tried to find eachother again, but i get a list of all the samuels in the world, but he's not in it! and he cant find me either. and my name appears in black instead of blue so he cant 'click' me... if you know what i mean? its strange! but will text him.

connie_24.gifHappy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Janette, happy birthday to you!!!

Have a wonderful day Janette!! smile.gifsmile.gif