Sign in to follow this  
Anjana

ZOO BIRTHDAYS

Happy Birthday Shirley - Have a great day!

pdvd_0693.jpg?w=460&h=340

Happy Birthday Shirley, enjoy your day!!

za4.gif

AAwwww that's a gorgeous card thanks hun this is the best birthday ever! It's stopped raining in Lancashire, we can access all of U2's singles and B-sides and our Lady of Myanmar will hopefully be freed in a couple of days.

Love and best wishes to everyone.

XXXXXXXXXXX

OOOOOOOOOO

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifthumbsup.gifbanana.gifcute.gifyay.gifthumbsup.gifclap.gifyay.gifcute.gifblue_butterfly.gif

Didn't realise that you were a Lancashire Lass Shirely!!! Me too!!! Where abouts are you?

sOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sorry i had such plans, found a picture to send to you and colour for the writing...didn't happen...can you or someone  give me instructions how to do this and e.mail.to me THANKS  embarassed.gif frown.gif

b3385a3e8dc579397af5.jpg

Hah ha ha had to post this little find...pop the balloon Shirley for a birthday treat!! laugh.gif

Didn't realise that you were a Lancashire Lass Shirely!!! Me too!!! Where abouts are you?
Darwen and you're probably the only one who knows where that is. ha ha! clap.gifA666 here we come.

happy-birthday-g.gif
I could construct a sentence with one of those words in it but it would be extremely rude and knowing your kinky fertile mind Anj you could probably guess it anyway. ha ha!

You are a riot hun.! xxxoooxxxtongue.gif

b3385a3e8dc579397af5.jpg

Hah ha ha had to post this little find...pop the balloon Shirley for a birthday treat!! laugh.gif

Just a tiny prick needed to pop a balloon he can pop it himself ha ha!laugh.gif

[quote name='shirley2010 wrote:

Zhivvy']Didn't realise that you were a Lancashire Lass Shirely!!! Me too!!! Where abouts are you?

Darwen and you're probably the only one who knows where that is. ha ha! clap.gifA666 here we come. I lived and worked in Lancaster for about 13 years a lovely place  and spent many a weekend going for long country works. 

[quote name='suee wrote:

shirley2010 wrote:

Zhivvy']Didn't realise that you were a Lancashire Lass Shirely!!! Me too!!! Where abouts are you?

Darwen and you're probably the only one who knows where that is. ha ha!
clap.gif
A666 here we come. I lived and worked in Lancaster for about 13 years a lovely place  and spent many a weekend going for long country works. 

Ay lass nothing like a long country work to get your heart pumping. lol ! I hope they paid you well!

I love slips of the typo have come out with a couple of howlers myself. Nothing compared to what I come out with when I attempt to string a sentence together and get my consanants mixed up.roll.gif

Thanks for birthday wishes sweetie I'm a bit of a techno virgin meself it's the thought that counts. (big hugs)

Did you do anything exciting? for your birthday...maybe the pictures before was more excitment to deal with in one day...have a sit down, and a glass of wine or two. thumbsup.gif

� ��

Here's how to do it.....

Simply post your dates, names,messages etc and I'll update the list with your

details then on your big day you'll have lots of happy birthday messages in

here�waiting for you!

Thank you & enjoy!! (Any problems let me know).

NOVEMBER

8th Dennis (JanetteB's husband)
10th Shirley 2010
12th Lgg
16th Anj
20th Nikki1120

DECEMBER

1st Lena (barbara's daughter)

JANUARY

1st Nazhira ("...all is quiet on New Year's Day....a world in white gets underway...)
7th Janette B.

FEBRUARY

7th Polly
10th Jen
20th Barbara & John (Zhiv's hubby)

MARCH

13th Adam the Poptart
14th Lailaketo

APRIL

1st Peter Mullen

MAY

3th Silas (Barbara's youngest son)
10th Bonobaby

JUNE

3rd Kerttuli
10th Jules (Anj hubsy)
13th Zhivvy
30th Jona (barbara's oldest son)

JULY

6th Hans (Barbara's love)
29th Suee

AUGUST

8th Mr The Edge
9th Eleanor (Zhivvy)

SEPTEMBER

16th Savannah (Jen's daughter)

OCTOBER

15th Illumination 70 belated Happy Birthday to you!

30th Kris - HAPPY BIRTHDAY weekend!!!

31st Caz63 & Celebrian & Magewindu yeahhhh!

(& Larry Lambchop of course who inspired this thread)

aww guys thanks If any of you get the chance to see the legend that is Stevie Wonder grab it with both hands. He is absolutely amazing. Don't forget to listen to this song on your birthday it really makes your day.

It's still my birthday in Seattle. ha halaugh.gif

I could construct a sentence with one of those words in it but it would be extremely rude and knowing your kinky fertile mind Anj you could probably guess it anyway. ha ha!

You are a riot hun.! xxxoooxxx352nmsp.gif those words were purely coincidental!! heh heh146fs96171.gif

[quote name='shirley2010 wrote:

Anjana']
b3385a3e8dc579397af5.jpg

Hah ha ha had to post this little find...pop the balloon Shirley for a birthday treat!!

laugh.gif

Just a tiny prick needed to pop a balloon he can pop it himself ha ha!laugh.gif

roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

[quote name='suee wrote:

shirley2010 wrote:

clap.gif
A666 here we come. I lived and worked in Lancaster for about 13 years a lovely place  and spent many a weekend going for long country works. 

I used to work at Darwen Moorlands school for a bit!! And I know the A666 so well lol!

I am Bolton - but live in Stafford now. But will be in Bolton on Sunday for my Mums birthday and can't wait to go back to the place where we all speak proper loll!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!

i know i'm a day late, but i was working yesterday, and no time to come over here. hope you had a nice day? or still having one?!

18%20and%20Going.jpg

wink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gif (18 smiles!)

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

suee wrote:

shirley2010 wrote:

clap.gif

I used to work at Darwen Moorlands school for a bit!! And I know the A666 so well lol!

I am Bolton - but live in Stafford now. But will be in Bolton on Sunday for my Mums birthday and can't wait to go back to the place where we all speak proper loll!!!

That was my school Zhiv ha ha! I left in 1982 tho xxxoooxxxlaugh.gif

Hope you have a great day and that the weather is a lot better where you live as it's blowing a gale where I am.

thumbsup.gifbanana.gifyay.gifcute.gifyay.gif

Oh No! In honour of Lgg's birthday Darwen Tower has now had it's roof blown off completely. Only Zhiv will know about our extremely phallic looking Tower on Darwen moors.laugh.gif